Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-03-2009, 09:22 AM   #111
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Users Missing Webkinz Deluxe Membership Gifts, Policy Explained!

I am adding my voice to the complaints, since I joined on the 3rd of April and it is now the 3rd of May and no box or e-store points have shown up.

Someone is going to have a lot of work on their hands on Monday!
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2009, 09:55 AM   #112
keldustin
Webkinz :)

lbudgie8 has a spectacular aura about

I joined on the 2nd of april and I still have not received my deluxe gifts yet. I hope they get it straightened out soon
lbudgie8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 09:56 AM   #113

gem225 is an unknown quantity at this point

I joined on the 2nd of April, and I have not received my box for Mayor eStore points either. Perhaps they'll come on Monday. I hope so. :-)
gem225 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 09:59 AM   #114
Lil Kinz
misslucybelle is an unknown quantity at this point

I bought my daughter and myself a deluxe membership on April 2. Today is now May 3 and no gift. Also it said my daughter's account was expired and we have a yearly subscription. I went to the ganz estore site customer service and voiced my concern at this. Does anyone know their phone number. I have not seen one.
misslucybelle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 10:13 AM   #115

mekimka is an unknown quantity at this point

I went Deluxe 4/2 and still nothing today 5/3. If my account dares to say expired I will be so beyond upset. Doesn't Ganz test any of this out before selling it to everyone? I am not going to jump on board their next great idea until I'm sure the glitches are gone.

Has anyone else had trouble with the Deluxe daily activities actually working? I've had this problem too.
mekimka is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 10:47 AM   #116
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Thanks for the info! I sent two emails to customer service about why the monthly rewards were not showing up in my account, but never got a reply. Thanks for the information !
virtualpawprint is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 10:56 AM   #117
waldo08
Gift Guru

lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I'm hoping that things will be taken care of on Monday. It gives us something to look forward to!
lilkinzgrandma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 11:12 AM   #118

436194 knows the way
436194 knows the way436194 knows the way436194 knows the way

I bought the first membership (individual) on April 2nd. Still no gift box on May 3rd. Has anyone gotten a gift box, did the people who purchased on April 1st get a gift box?
436194 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 11:52 AM   #119

montana1d will become famous soon enough

It would be nice to know for sure which 'date' the gifts will be on our docks, but bottom line - as long as we get the gifts that we paid for, I'm ok with that.
montana1d is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 02:23 PM   #120
Kaykohugs

kaykohugs is just really nicekaykohugs is just really nice

Well, considering NO ONE has gotten them, I'm less concerned. If some had been getting them and some haven't I'd be more worried. As it is, it's clearly just a technical glitch that should be fixed in due time.
kaykohugs is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: