Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-03-2009, 05:31 AM   #101
Webbiekinz1
Gift Guru
Webbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Users Missing Webkinz Deluxe Membership Gifts, Policy Explained!

My order history says I bought my membership on April 2nd - but I didn't get any gift yet
Webbiekinz is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2009, 05:46 AM   #102
Webkinz :)
qqqqaaaa is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
I joined the deluxe membership on 05/02/2009 well today is 05/03/2009
and still nothing.
qqqqaaaa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 05:50 AM   #103
eldon2

quellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond repute

I've been reading and going back and forth as far as first of the month vs. when you actually joined.

I understand that those who joined on, say, the 28th missed all month of activities. However, you will get that month's worth of activities at the end of the twelve months, i.e., you will be able to do the missed activities until April 28th of 2010.

I do agree it will take away confusion if the gifts come on the first of the month. So all in all, I think the first of the month is a good idea. I've got a little over a week to wait for my gift. Something to look forward to.

These glitches are yet another story...... Yipes.

Last edited by quellie; 05-03-2009 at 05:50 AM..
quellie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 05:57 AM   #104
zoopalz

zoopalz will become famous soon enough

i cant believe i have to wait to the end of the month for my little racing jacket . i too felt it was alot of money and waited to find out a little more and if others thought it was worth it (im still trying to figure that out LOL) i sure do hope they switch it to the first of the month.
zoopalz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 06:01 AM   #105
FathomlessAbyss

FathomlessAbyss is on a distinguished road

Adding voice to the chorus-- no box for our account yet either. We joined 4/3. Maybe WW tech support should work on weekends... when there's the most activity on their site anyway, and when questions are most likely to pop up.
FathomlessAbyss is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 06:18 AM   #106
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

I joined on the first morning also and have still not seen my gifts for May. I agree, they should have people working on the weekends, really want to scream right now "Wake up Ganz"!
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 06:58 AM   #107
Gift Trainee

nsturms is on a distinguished road

Our Join date is April 2nd and we still haven't gotten out May gifts or E-Points yet. Maybe because it fell on a Saturday? We hope that we get out gifts tomorrow!
nsturms is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 07:12 AM   #108
ashleyv4

ashleyv4 is on a distinguished road

wow thats a good thing to let people know!!!!! really because now wganz wont get a lot a complaints aboiut why you arent getting your gifts
ashleyv4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 07:29 AM   #109
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by nmiller8
OK.... I just signed on to Webkinz and I had a post saying that my Deluxe Membership has expired!!!

I bought a FULL YEAR!!!!!

Does anyone know how I can fix this?
Check your order history - and call Ganz!
Jarrah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 08:21 AM   #110
fedormel

melany852 will become famous soon enough

I was hoping to find someone here that had received their points or their box, but no. I also signed up on the 2nd. still nothing very disappointed at this point
melany852 is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: