Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-30-2007, 03:15 PM   #1
ow, its emma!
Gift Guru

Pokadottie has much to be proud ofPokadottie has much to be proud ofPokadottie has much to be proud ofPokadottie has much to be proud ofPokadottie has much to be proud of

Default User Of The Week By Me, Pokadottie

Hi everyone, It's me, Pokadottie. You may not know me because I've only been on since August but I already know lots about WI!
I've decided to do a user of the week. On Monday, You intraduce you to us on this thread. When did you join? What was your first siggy? First Avvie? What is your favorite part of WI? Then, On Tuesday, You show us you first post and leave links to your favorite posts and threads. On Wednesday, You tell us all about your Webkinz acount. How many pets do you have? What is your username? etc. On Thursday, You Post your favorite avvies and siggys, you can make some or have other users make them for you! On Friday, You tell us your favorite websites other than WW and WI. On thhe weekends, this thread is a big party! Remember, only one member per week and please wait your turn. Everything will be posted on this thread. First person who asks is this weeks user! Second is next week! So we will start this tomorrow, Monday, October 1st! Thanks evryone and enjoy!

~Pokadottie

Last edited by Pokadottie; 09-30-2007 at 03:23 PM..
Pokadottie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2007, 03:16 PM   #2
aerialstar11
Gift Guru

aerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud of

Default Re: User Of The Week By Me, Pokadottie

Okay, I will post on here tomarrow!
Cool thread!

~as11 <3
aerialstar11 is offline Female
Old 09-30-2007, 03:17 PM   #3
My Mommy says I'm
Gifted

Saachi is on a distinguished road

this i a cool idea!
20 characters...blah blah blah!
Old 09-30-2007, 03:18 PM   #4
ow, its emma!
Gift Guru

Pokadottie has much to be proud ofPokadottie has much to be proud ofPokadottie has much to be proud ofPokadottie has much to be proud ofPokadottie has much to be proud of

Thank you!

Official Announcment:

aerialstar11 is the first member of the week! She/He will be member of the week from October 1st to October 7th!

Remember- if you would like to join say-

I would like to be member of the week!

Last edited by Pokadottie; 09-30-2007 at 03:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-30-2007, 03:18 PM   #5
Evan101singingstar

totally awsome idea!!!!!!!i would like to be member of the week
Old 09-30-2007, 03:34 PM   #6
aerialstar11
Gift Guru

aerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud of

Yay! I'm the member of the week!? Thanks!
So do I post about myself here tomarrow?
aerialstar11 is offline Female
Old 09-30-2007, 03:55 PM   #7
Queen of the
Gifted

Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!

Great idea!! =)
Good luck!
Old 09-30-2007, 03:57 PM   #8
David A (L)
Webkinz :)

HollisterChicka is on a distinguished road

i dont get it, and i dont feel comfortable listing my user ins public, in case of hackers
Old 09-30-2007, 07:34 PM   #9
ow, its emma!
Gift Guru

All it really is is a way to get to know you more and make you known arund WI. You're not giving out any personal info just llike when you joined WI, only like the month. Stuff like that. And aerialstar11 - yes, check the first post for what you should post tomorrow and post it on this thread! Thanks!
Old 09-30-2007, 07:37 PM   #10
snazzykinz

great idea!!!!!!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: