Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-05-2014, 11:05 AM   #1

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Default UPDATED: Webkinz Newz Announces #OneWebkinzWorld Contest

A new front page story has been added:

UPDATED: Webkinz Newz Announces #OneWebkinzWorld Contest

Click the image to open in full size.
Webkinz Newz recently announced a new contest running from July 3rd to July 31st. This contest will require members to use various platforms of Social Media to earn points, and collect prizes for the entire Webkinz Community.

Members who are registered (with parent permission) on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, or Instagram, are encouraged to create fun pictures and videos of their webkinz plush toys and share them on these social platforms in order to earn points. These images and videos must include: A tag on the official Webkinz social media accounts using @Webkinz, include the provided banner image, and include the hashtag #OneWebkinzWorld. Additionally, pictures must feature one pet at a time (no group plush pictures). Members are, however, able to enter as many pictures/videos as they would like to create.

Those who are uncomfortable using social media, or who do not have permission of their parents, may participate in challenges released on WebkinzNewz.com. These challenges will unlock points towards the many rewards available at the end of the contest. Keep an eye on Webkinz Newz for information on these challenges as they are released.

At the end of the Contest Period (July 31st, 2014), the points will be tallied and unlock special rewards for all members of the Webkinz Community. Each photo or video shared will count as one point on each platform shared, there is no word on how many points the challenges will reward when completed. For further information on the rules and regulations of the #OneWebkinzWorld contest, please visit Webkinz Newz.

We would like to remind our Webkinz Insider members at this time of our rules on Social Media. We do not allow discussion, sharing, or links to any social media accounts. This includes posting links to contest entries. This is for the safety of our members. Those who participate should also ask their parents for permission to open accounts on any of these websites.

UPDATE: ( July 9th @ 6pm KT) The Webkinz Community has successfuly earned 30,000 points in total. In addition to the 30,000 (3rd level) rewards of 1,000 Kinz Cash & Three Jumbleberry Fields Plays, those who log in during August 8th to 10th will also receieve 2,000 Kinz Cash, two wheel extra wheel of WoW spins, and three free spree rolls. Remember, these prizes will not be available until August!

UPDATE: (July 14th @ 8pm KT). Ganz has announced that the Webkinz Community successfuly completed the requirements for levels four, five, and six. Members have now unlocked the following prizes (in addition to previous levels): 3,000 kinz cash, three free wheel of wishes spins, a spin on the super wheel, all webkinz world apps downloadable for FREE during play days, and 30% off select eStore pets during play days.

UPDATE: (July 24th @ 9am KT): The Webkinz Community has successfully earned 90,000 points in total. This means that users have unlocked the 70,000, 80,000, and 90,000 levels since our last update. Including previous prizes earned, members will now receieve: an additional 3,000 Kinz Cash, Free Melanie Pet Buddy, 40% off specific pets, an Adventure Kinz Backpack, 2,000 eStore Points, 50% off specific pets, Goobers Room Theme, and 60% off specific pets. Remember, that you only have until July 31st to unlock the 100,000 level prizes and unlock the bonus goals (by earning over 100,000 points)!

Keep an eye on Webkinz Newz and Webkinz Insider for additional challenge updates!
MissGnomie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2014, 11:08 AM   #2
Clap Ya Hands-G1C
Webkinz :)

Atomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicness
Atomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Announces #OneWebkinzWorld Contest

Thanks for the information and the reminder. I guess I can like stuff on youtube, cause I don't think I can do this week's challenge. Every little bit helps. Cool prizes, and thanks ganz.
Atomton is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 12:23 PM   #3
Gifted

powerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all things
powerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all things

Wait I'm a little confused. Lets say we reach 100,000 points. How will the expected prizes get to our WW accounts on the Play Days (August 8th to 10th). Who are we going to tell our WW account username to (if that is the method)? I really want those 3,000 Estore points!
powerpokmon is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 01:27 PM   #4

chiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to behold

If I understand this, everyone will receive the prize. I am confused about the non-social media options though.
chiclet is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 01:29 PM   #5

True2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicness
True2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicness

THIS IS AWESOME!!!!

I don't really get the whole points thing though
True2MyWord1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 01:31 PM   #6
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

View Post Originally Posted by MissGnomie
there is no word on how many points the challenges will reward when completed.
The current challenge will award 1 point per picture. Up to the 1000 total.

View Post Originally Posted by powerpokmon
Wait I'm a little confused. Lets say we reach 100,000 points. How will the expected prizes get to our WW accounts on the Play Days (August 8th to 10th). Who are we going to tell our WW account username to (if that is the method)? I really want those 3,000 Estore points!
I'm not positive but I am assuming whatever rewards we unlock will be available upon log in during the "play days". Since it is a community thing and the prizes go to everyone (not just those who helped) there is no reason for them to care what anyone specifics username is.
blessedx5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 01:48 PM   #7
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness
dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by powerpokmon
View Post Originally Posted by blessedx5
I'm not positive but I am assuming whatever rewards we unlock will be available upon log in during the "play days". Since it is a community thing and the prizes go to everyone (not just those who helped) there is no reason for them to care what anyone specifics username is.
That's what my understanding is, too, so I figure anyone who logs in during those days in August will probably get the prizes.
dancerchick914 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 02:02 PM   #8

Becky71W knows the way
Becky71W knows the way

I don't understand any of it. But I went and retweeted everything. I will do what I can on my part.
Becky71W is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 03:17 PM   #9

Aithusa radiates beauty and kindness all aroundAithusa radiates beauty and kindness all aroundAithusa radiates beauty and kindness all aroundAithusa radiates beauty and kindness all aroundAithusa radiates beauty and kindness all aroundAithusa radiates beauty and kindness all aroundAithusa radiates beauty and kindness all around

very confusing. lol. but I think I understand now, thank you everyone!!
Aithusa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 04:09 PM   #10

DebDybs defies all odds
DebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all odds

....thanks for letting us know missgnomie....
DebDybs is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
be true!, shellbellgotsatag!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: