Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-01-2008, 12:44 PM   #81
I am SOoOoO
Gifted

areocutiepie123 is a glorious beacon of lightareocutiepie123 is a glorious beacon of lightareocutiepie123 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Ganz Adopts New Policy For Pet of the Month!

april fools?? i hope.... this is rediculus and i dont get it! its confusing!!! can someone please pm me and explain this to me?

Offering rep is against the rules and not necessary. Our members are always
eager to help. (Gingerlytoo)

Last edited by Gingerly; 04-01-2008 at 12:50 PM.. Reason: Offered rep
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2008, 12:45 PM   #82
gostop5
Gift Guru

gostop5 is just really nicegostop5 is just really nice

yes things are really crazy lately and i can say i'm making a webkinz ban for myself they will get no more $ out of me until things are straightened out! this is crazy ,if i just play with my accounts until they expire and send my goodies to friends who decide to still put up with it. not sure, but for now that's where i stand if enough of us do a boycot from buying at least in the short term and send our complaints in e-mails etc. maybe they'll get the message and start making decisions the effect their customers in good way a little bit more than just making thier pocketbooks fatter. things have gone downhill fast since they've started mass marketing webkinz
gostop5 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2008, 12:45 PM   #83
Give Peace A Chance,
Gift Guru

1Love will become famous soon enough

Ganz just keeps pushing it dont they???

They keep taking steps that shows that they are purely in it for the money & not for the fans or the product.

It made me annoyed that they kept pushing out new products, with new kinds of codes...fact is Kids (and some of us...ah hem, Older fans...) dont always have tons of money to sink in to this type of thing... Then with the POTM, it was a little wery cuz OBVIOUSLY it was a ploy to get high sales each month & such...

Then they stop the Curio Info...make it so we cant get more then one rare item in there...(My HO, is that its becuz we DO trade & to GAnz it was cutting into ppl buying some stuff...sure it was I guess, but really by how much compared to what they are making off all of us???)

But now, they are gonna hold POTM items if we were smart enough to trade??? How about the one I gave my kids (from my OWN bought, POTMs b4 I traded here???)...I am SURE many ppl have gifted out POTM items to one person or the other....

This is LAME, actually beyond lame. It just goes to show how money hungery the company is. I am very disappointed in them...And so sorry that I, and my kids & friends, have given so much money to this company!

This will, and I do mean it, WILL impact how much & what I buy now. The kids can get whenever, But for now...I think I am gonna hold off on buying any new pets (except for that cute mouse lol!!) until I have to renew....so sad.
1Love is offline Female
Old 04-01-2008, 12:46 PM   #84
popcorn88888

well this stinks
Old 04-01-2008, 12:46 PM   #85
gostop5
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by pblavelle
Mine does too, it changed yesterday --------i am still waiting to be able to enter the poodle........i don't think anyone is getting their gifts, not just the ones with the POTM issue. has nayone gotten their tokens and all of the gifts? I was going to enter it on the Asian but I am afraid to. Have yu entered yours?

my adoption worked just fine i got everything i was supposed to and i have other potm pets and more potm items then potm pets so not sure but i didn't have a problem
Old 04-01-2008, 12:48 PM   #86
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
About next month's POTM: I have an Asian account, and it still shows the lil kinz cocker spaniel as next month's POTM (as of 2 seconds ago).
Mine shows that too on Asian account......... the problem is why did they change it????? Also on another note, have you entered your poodle on your Asian account? I am wondering if it osky to even adopt them?

---------- pblavelle added 1 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by gostop5
my adoption worked just fine i got everything i was supposed to and i have other potm pets and more potm items then potm pets so not sure but i didn't have a problem
GOSTOP5, was this on an Asian account or US account?

Last edited by pblavelle; 04-01-2008 at 12:48 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-01-2008, 12:49 PM   #87
shadesofblue3779
Gifted

berigirl1422 is on a distinguished road

Big companies tend to broad brush like this a lot.

Unfortunately, even the retailers may not be able to do anything b/c Ganz probably banks on the fact that enough of us will still be addicted enough to forgive and forget and latch on to the next little thing they add to the site.

I do think it's pretty lame that they are doing all this right before the anniversary and Webkinz Extravaganza promotions...I wonder if it will affect all the stores who had to pay their $1k to buy into it!
Old 04-01-2008, 12:49 PM   #88
megamu
Gift Guru

megamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of light

How does this make them money? It just isn't logical.
Old 04-01-2008, 12:49 PM   #89
gostop5
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by skysierra
You guys -it's the panda - Click HERE to read the site!
i see your pic but i just checked my asian account litterally 30 seconds ago and it still showed the dog- things are so crazy i won't believe anything i see for a while until we're absolutely 100% positive that it's true no doubts ya know!
Old 04-01-2008, 12:49 PM   #90
Webkinz :)

Marla is a splendid one to beholdMarla is a splendid one to beholdMarla is a splendid one to beholdMarla is a splendid one to behold

I sold the ugly gold TV in the WShop that I got POTM because I already had one. So will they know I didn't trade it? I don't want to be penalized for getting rid of it in the WShop. How messed up is this whole thing.!!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: