Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-01-2008, 12:24 PM   #61
rubywebkinz
Gift Guru

rubygooby is just really nicerubygooby is just really nice

Default Re: Ganz Adopts New Policy For Pet of the Month!

View Post Originally Posted by Lunawater
I am! No matter what ganz does, somebody is not going to be happy! And im sure that we will see a glitch for it sometime soon, mess everything up and have a thousand people complaining about it on the forum, but at least they are doing something! The trade side of things will have something to do with this too! They must have a system that says how many potm cloud machines, just say, that there are and say 100 000 cloud machines are in the system, if they give away a lot less, this will make it more desirable!! Instead of having 200 000 this time next year, there will only be 240 000 cloud machines, make sense? Collectable, i love it!!
OMG I could not disagree with you more- and it's customers like you that keep companies, like Ganz, in business even when they treat customers like this. I cannot believe that this policy- of not giving something promised if you buy the product- would make anyone HAPPY.

View Post Originally Posted by megamom
Technically the policy doesn't say you will get an exclusive pet of the month item; it just says a loot bag full of goodies. They do have an out!
Technicaly they do- they explain it on their website (off log in page before you log in), they show the pet of the month items in it's own section in the wshop, etc. All that doesn't just say a "loot bag of goodies"- it explains and shows pictures all about the pet of the month item you get with a pet of the month pet adoption.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2008, 12:27 PM   #62
mom0629
Gift Trainee

momz0629 will become famous soon enough

Does anyone have the telephone number for Ganz? I'd found it on a thread once but cant locate it now.
I'm calling Ganz!
My daughter adopted poodle this morning and she did NOT receive a POTM item. We arent allowed to trade yet so she isnt over a 'limit' of items. This is absurd!
Old 04-01-2008, 12:27 PM   #63
I love
Webkinz :)

milliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to all

Did anyone else notice that the May potm is the lil' kinz cocker spaniel?? Not the Panda??
Old 04-01-2008, 12:28 PM   #64
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

Remember that we have to think from a kid's point of view, forget about our trading and what they are worth, etc. The fact is that their sign says Their signs say Adopt the POTM and get special prizes.....it does not have a disclaimer that you can't have other POTM items in your account........Special prizes meaning you get a POTM prize.....after all, when we didn't get them, we would contact Ganz and say exactly THAT...no POTM prizes. They have a section of them in the W shop.....Now how technical you want to get can go on and on......But when my grandchildren enter a POTM then I EXPECT them to deliver AS STATED! For children, the value and rarity doesn't mean anything......we need to think of the children, not what we do.....as far as trading, etc. I 'm sorry, this is just totally ridiculous! It is supposed to FUN and they are taking all of the FUN out of it for the kids! JMO
Old 04-01-2008, 12:29 PM   #65
gostop5
Gift Guru

gostop5 is just really nicegostop5 is just really nice

the phone # will get you nowhere unless you have someones personal extension to call

the number is 1866-932-5469 but again it just says no messages can be left unless you have an extension to call someone at.
gostop5 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2008, 12:30 PM   #66
I love
Webkinz :)

milliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to all

Please??? Someone? did you see that the may potm isn't the panda!!! It's on the newspaper under the pets and stuff tag
Old 04-01-2008, 12:31 PM   #67
megamu
Gift Guru

megamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by megamom Click the image to open in full size.
Technically the policy doesn't say you will get an exclusive pet of the month item; it just says a loot bag full of goodies. They do have an out!

Technicaly they do- they explain it on their website (off log in page before you log in), they show the pet of the month items in it's own section in the wshop, etc. All that doesn't just say a "loot bag of goodies"- it explains and shows pictures all about the pet of the month item you get with a pet of the month pet adoption.

Great! I don't mind being wrong; I'm just trying to figure out how they can do this! I was looking at the "Webkinz Pets and Stuff" button from the site. And it doesn't say goodies, it says surprises! Let's hope they are looking at their own site more closely than I did!

(Typical...my 300th post and I'm apologizing for being wrong!)

Last edited by megamom; 04-01-2008 at 12:36 PM.. Reason: I didn't copy the quote clearly enough.
Old 04-01-2008, 12:31 PM   #68
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by BethH
and how many of us went and brought the Party Machine when it was accidently release for kinzcash? /sigh I really am disapointed with Ganz over this. I have also instucted my children if they dont want an item they get after adopting their pets, to send it to me for safekeeping. Guess my whole family is going to be punish over this~

did someone complain to Ganz how unfair it was for so and so to get a POTM item from someone else?? I mean this is just stupidity!!! Especially on Ganz part.

Rysia's Mom
Mother of 4 RL kids

ps beauty of all this is trying to remember what is actually consider POTM items...
All of the POTM items are listed in the W shop in a section. We have 5 accounts and now have to go from room to room counting POTM items versus animals and still don't know about the ones we entered prior to the POTM........How do you explain this to a 5 and 6 year old Ganz??????
Old 04-01-2008, 12:33 PM   #69

Sarahdawn is on a distinguished road

MAYBE EVERYONE SHOULD CALL THEIR RETAILERS (go on webkinz and search their contact info) and tell them whats going on... that there is a possibility that the POTM won't get the special item. THEY should be calling Ganz on behalf of their customers since Ganz's product is not giving what Ganz states: "Adopt a pink poodle this month and you'll get a loot bag full of surprises with a Pet of the Month prize you can't get anywhere else." Ganz might as well state "Adopt a pink poodle this month and you'll get a loot bag full of surprises with a POTM prize you can't get (period)".

Along with their eBay blockage on selling virtual items, they have the new Curio Shop 1-only item and their current survey on trading (THAT YOU SHOULDN'T ANSWER, btw), I've also noticed that if you send an item to another account then try to send the same item the next day (I'm talking about a fridge to store food in), you get a message "Invalid Item" and you can't send it (Ganz merely replied "We are aware of the issue"... Yes, probably because they were testing out a way of blocking the same items being kinzposted... which I suspect they are going to try to block kinzposting POTM and Rare items).

Ganz created 'us'! They created "collectors" and created a lot of pleasure for both kids and adults; and now they are changing their mind about sending what you are supposed to get after purchasing a POTM? This is where I'm really upset... they've gone overboard here because this is 'real money' people are spending to get the item! CALL YOUR RETAILERS! Enough complaints from their customers and they'll be on the phone DIRECTLY TO GANZ!

Thanks for listening. I'm so upset! You know, as adultS we could probably 'get over it eventually' BUT NOT KIDS! HOW MANY KIDS ARE GOING TO BE DISAPPOINTED OR IN TEARS TODAY BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T GET THE ITEM???... and how many parents, grandparents are GOING TO QUIT SPENDING THEIR MONEY TO BUY WEBKINZ THAT DON'T GIVE WHAT GANZ SAYS!

I USED TO LOVE WEBKINZ.... this is the final thing, and I'm truly disheartened at this move on their part. I don't care about it for me.... I CARE ABOUT EVERY KID THAT GANZ HAS ****** INTO JOINING AND THEY ARE NOW PUNISHING THEM!??? Thats going to be some 3rd Year Celebration they have coming up.

Sarahdawn

---------- Sarahdawn added 0 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

MAYBE EVERYONE SHOULD CALL THEIR RETAILERS (go on webkinz and search their contact info) and tell them whats going on... that there is a possibility that the POTM won't get the special item. THEY should be calling Ganz on behalf of their customers since Ganz's product is not giving what Ganz states: "Adopt a pink poodle this month and you'll get a loot bag full of surprises with a Pet of the Month prize you can't get anywhere else." Ganz might as well state "Adopt a pink poodle this month and you'll get a loot bag full of surprises with a POTM prize you can't get (period)".

Along with their eBay blockage on selling virtual items, they have the new Curio Shop 1-only item and their current survey on trading (THAT YOU SHOULDN'T ANSWER, btw), I've also noticed that if you send an item to another account then try to send the same item the next day (I'm talking about a fridge to store food in), you get a message "Invalid Item" and you can't send it (Ganz merely replied "We are aware of the issue"... Yes, probably because they were testing out a way of blocking the same items being kinzposted... which I suspect they are going to try to block kinzposting POTM and Rare items).

Ganz created 'us'! They created "collectors" and created a lot of pleasure for both kids and adults; and now they are changing their mind about sending what you are supposed to get after purchasing a POTM? This is where I'm really upset... they've gone overboard here because this is 'real money' people are spending to get the item! CALL YOUR RETAILERS! Enough complaints from their customers and they'll be on the phone DIRECTLY TO GANZ!

Thanks for listening. I'm so upset! You know, as adultS we could probably 'get over it eventually' BUT NOT KIDS! HOW MANY KIDS ARE GOING TO BE DISAPPOINTED OR IN TEARS TODAY BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T GET THE ITEM???... and how many parents, grandparents are GOING TO QUIT SPENDING THEIR MONEY TO BUY WEBKINZ THAT DON'T GIVE WHAT GANZ SAYS!

I USED TO LOVE WEBKINZ.... this is the final thing, and I'm truly disheartened at this move on their part. I don't care about it for me.... I CARE ABOUT EVERY KID THAT GANZ HAS ****** INTO JOINING AND THEY ARE NOW PUNISHING THEM!??? Thats going to be some 3rd Year Celebration they have coming up.

Sarahdawn

Last edited by Sarahdawn; 04-01-2008 at 12:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-01-2008, 12:33 PM   #70
I have 3
Gift Guru

skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by milliemay13
Please??? Someone? did you see that the may potm isn't the panda!!! It's on the newspaper under the pets and stuff tag
There's been lots of threads on this - it's wrong - the Asian accounts are already showing the correction. Go to the main discussion page to read more threads on it.
skysierra is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: