Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-01-2008, 12:14 PM   #51
Lunawater
Webkinz :)

Lunawater has a spectacular aura aboutLunawater has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Ganz Adopts New Policy For Pet of the Month!

View Post Originally Posted by milliemay13
Wait so you are pleased with the change?????

---------- milliemay13 added 1 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

Lunawater I mean. You are pleased???? I am horribly upset!! What a mean thing to do!
I am! No matter what ganz does, somebody is not going to be happy! And im sure that we will see a glitch for it sometime soon, mess everything up and have a thousand people complaining about it on the forum, but at least they are doing something! The trade side of things will have something to do with this too! They must have a system that says how many potm cloud machines, just say, that there are and say 100 000 cloud machines are in the system, if they give away a lot less, this will make it more desirable!! Instead of having 200 000 this time next year, there will only be 140 000 cloud machines, make sense? Collectable, i love it!!

Last edited by Lunawater; 04-01-2008 at 12:40 PM.. Reason: I meant 140 000
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2008, 12:14 PM   #52
I have 3
Gift Guru

skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal

I think if they promise "Adopt the Pet of the Month and get exclusive surprises", then you should get your exclusive surprise!! No ands, ifs or buts, or no "how many do you already have". We should get what we are promised, period. If they are going to make a policy, they should post it, period.
Ditto! Because since no one told me - I didn't get my POTM! They wouldn't even replace it when I called them. I'm not happy about this at all.
skysierra is offline Female
Old 04-01-2008, 12:15 PM   #53
Dora616
Gift Guru

All4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clown

Is this happening only with POTM, or are they doing this for exclusives as well. I know one of my daughters adopted a pet about a month ago and did not receive her extra exclusive.
All4my5girls is offline Female
Old 04-01-2008, 12:15 PM   #54
megamu
Gift Guru

megamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of light

Technically the policy doesn't say you will get an exclusive pet of the month item; it just says a loot bag full of goodies. They do have an out!
Old 04-01-2008, 12:15 PM   #55
BethH is an unknown quantity at this point

and how many of us went and brought the Party Machine when it was accidently release for kinzcash? /sigh I really am disapointed with Ganz over this. I have also instucted my children if they dont want an item they get after adopting their pets, to send it to me for safekeeping. Guess my whole family is going to be punish over this~

did someone complain to Ganz how unfair it was for so and so to get a POTM item from someone else?? I mean this is just stupidity!!! Especially on Ganz part.

Rysia's Mom
Mother of 4 RL kids

ps beauty of all this is trying to remember what is actually consider POTM items...
Old 04-01-2008, 12:17 PM   #56
shadesofblue3779
Gifted

berigirl1422 is on a distinguished road

If you really think about it, it seems as if this policy would be incredibly unfair, and nearly impossible to really put into play.

Like so many of you have said, I have owned EVERY SINGLE POTM BEFORE IT WAS POTM, so I don't have POTM items for those pets...so in theory, I should be able to trade 7 items and still be able to get my POTM items, but last month, I was ripped off for FOUR.

I don't think they would use a policy like this only because so many people would probably leave over it.

However, if it IS true...then I definitely think that letters need to be written and petitions signed. And there's always the Better Business Bureau...NO ONE (no matter how big they are) want negative feedback from the BBB!
Old 04-01-2008, 12:17 PM   #57
Dotty5767
Gifted

michelesobo is on a distinguished road

guess I will be getting rid of my extra stuff I don't want in "hopes" of them gifting me with better things when I adopt
Old 04-01-2008, 12:18 PM   #58
I love

milliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to all

A lame out though! this isn't fair to little kids who don't understand! They are showing through example that lying in a business world is ok. Are they doing this with exclusives too? I have won many exclusives in contests and do I now have to worry about those??? I am confused! Also the may POTM is not the panda!!! Just look on the newspaper page about the POTM and stuff. It's showing that the may potm is the lil' kinz cocker spaniel!!!!
Old 04-01-2008, 12:19 PM   #59
Lunawater

Lunawater has a spectacular aura aboutLunawater has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
What is a potm wall medal? Are you talking about the blue ribbon that you get for spinning the wheel of the month (if you are lucky enough to land on that space)?? Or is this something else that I haven't been getting!?

I think if they promise "Adopt the Pet of the Month and get exclusive surprises", then you should get your exclusive surprise!! No ands, ifs or buts, or no "how many do you already have". We should get what we are promised, period. If they are going to make a policy, they should post it, period.
Yes, the medals go on the wall, very nice!! I had two and traded for the others i needed, PLEASE GANZ DONT DELETE MY ACCOUNT IM SORRY!! lol, and i do agree that no one should be missing items and they have said they will fix it the one time! thats good on there part, isnt it? Im just glad they are doing something, give it some time, they have started the ball rolling here and they have more to reveal to us i guarantee!!!
Old 04-01-2008, 12:24 PM   #60
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by megamom
Technically the policy doesn't say you will get an exclusive pet of the month item; it just says a loot bag full of goodies. They do have an out!
Actually, in the March 1 news on Webkinz World, it states "...you'll get a special loot bag full of surprises that you can't get anywhere else". The only item in the loot bag that you can't get anywhere else is the POTM exclusive item. Therefore, I believe that it was promised to us!

---------- SnowCrystal added 1 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by BethH

did someone complain to Ganz how unfair it was for so and so to get a POTM item from someone else?? I mean this is just stupidity!!! Especially on Ganz part.

Rysia's Mom
Mother of 4 RL kids

ps beauty of all this is trying to remember what is actually consider POTM items...
How do you complain to Ganz?! They don't answer the phone, they don't return my calls, and they haven't responded to my emails!

Last edited by SnowCrystal; 04-01-2008 at 12:24 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: