Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-01-2008, 12:04 PM   #41
Dotty5767
Gifted

michelesobo is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ganz Adopts New Policy For Pet of the Month!

I adopted my pet of the month today only to get my THIRD ying-yang blossom. No cool flying saucer, seeds or cuckoo clock. I have no cool things and I was still skipped over. I waited since Christmas to adopt this poodle and I got nada. Grrr..
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2008, 12:05 PM   #42
I have 3
Gift Guru

skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 

Hey everyone,

This is not a joke - this really did happen to me, last week. I had one little piggie left to adopt - figured that I should do it before April 1st. I did not get my POTM item and after speaking to Ganz - this is their new policy. So please, re-read what Justin has wrote and kinzpost the extra POTM items that you may have!

Have a great day!
~sky
skysierra is offline Female
Old 04-01-2008, 12:06 PM   #43
I love
Webkinz :)

milliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to all

Wait so you are pleased with the change?????

---------- milliemay13 added 1 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

Lunawater I mean. You are pleased???? I am horribly upset!! What a mean thing to do!

Last edited by milliemay13; 04-01-2008 at 12:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-01-2008, 12:08 PM   #44
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by michelesobo
I adopted my pet of the month today only to get my THIRD ying-yang blossom. No cool flying saucer, seeds or cuckoo clock. I have no cool things and I was still skipped over. I waited since Christmas to adopt this poodle and I got nada. Grrr..
This just prooves that the so-called glitch witht the POTM is not yet working if you have no POTM items to be concerned with......You really need to contact them and not back down. What was on your screen when all then noise started that should have shown your POTM prizes? Did you get the wish token?
Old 04-01-2008, 12:09 PM   #45
megamu
Gift Guru

megamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of light

Does this only include pets that were adopted during their POTM month? If we have others that were adopted in a different month do we get to have more POTM items? Anyone??
Old 04-01-2008, 12:10 PM   #46
I love

milliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to all

This is hugely frusterating. Not to mention that the may POTM isn't the panda. Just look on the pets and stuff tag on WW May's POTM is the lil' kinz cocker spaniel!
Old 04-01-2008, 12:11 PM   #47
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Lunawater
You can still have lots of potm items, you just need to be careful if your a trader or sent a gift.
I see it this way, imo, of course!! This is great!! They are basically saying that the potm items are very special and they dont want to be giving them away like crazy which to me interprets as the potm items being a collectors item, You can still collect as many as you want or trade a s many as you want, but you need to have multiple accounts to do so and will have to move around items via kinzpost! They make money on kinzpost, i know its not real money, but im sure they track the total cost somewhere for stats, and they make real money for selling more pets. the collector side of things are coming back officially with ganz saying this, only hard core webkinz fans are willing to go through the trouble of reorganizing items and buying more webkinz. Ganz is smart here, and if they keep up with new collector friendly ideas, then thats great with me! I really wish there was a lot more retired items, plush or virtual, hard to get means willing to figure out how to get them, adds a twist to webkinz, i love it. We have 6 accounts and dont see a problem with this at all. We have a balloon room in each acount that has a balloon for every webkinz on that account, and a potm wall medal for each potm adopted on that account!! Good way to keep track. i think we only have 4 or 5 potm items but am sure planning on getting more, gifted as of last night!!, and i cant wait to see what ganz has for us next! I really think ganz has been listening to us, they just dont say anything about when there planning it!! I wonder if the missing exclusive thing has anything to do with them messing around the system, i bet it does!!
What is a potm wall medal? Are you talking about the blue ribbon that you get for spinning the wheel of the month (if you are lucky enough to land on that space)?? Or is this something else that I haven't been getting!?

I think if they promise "Adopt the Pet of the Month and get exclusive surprises", then you should get your exclusive surprise!! No ands, ifs or buts, or no "how many do you already have". We should get what we are promised, period. If they are going to make a policy, they should post it, period.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 04-01-2008, 12:13 PM   #48
xyermysunshiinex

thats NOT! reasonable! and r they trying to lose r sales! cuz itz working!
Old 04-01-2008, 12:13 PM   #49
I love

Exactly. Why should Ganz penalize us because we won a contest, completed a good trade, or have gifting friends? They are trying to discourage us from trading which is upsetting. Soon contests all together won't be able to happen because everything on your account won't be able to be sent like the wish tokens
Old 04-01-2008, 12:14 PM   #50
rubywebkinz
Gift Guru

rubygooby is just really nicerubygooby is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by mommamia3
So does this mean that if we have an animal previously adopted months ago, that is now the PET OF THE MONTH, it will count towards the total amount of POTM adoptions, so that you could have one extra POTM item in your account for that pet?
I'm sure many people would like to know the answer to that question. good question!

View Post Originally Posted by berigirl1422
That is an AMAZING point! I have been denied 4 POTM loot bags/items and was basically told no one could help me. They made me dig out the tags from all 4 AND I had to know which one was which...and the dates that I adopted them...but you are very right, if they can track how many you have AND how many items came from them...well then I am very disheartened to realize that they blatantly lied to me...this makes me incredibly sad.
They lied to you.
Becuase they told my mom weeks ago that they CAN check to see who did or didn't receive POTM or exclusives in adoptions BUT that they weren't sure if their employees were actually checking before giving out exclusives and since they were giving out a large number of them- that is why they implemented the new policy of not replacing any missing adoption pets. Also the first time my mom called him about our pig adoptions- he CHECKED the accounts to see which ones didn't receive the POTM or exclsuives before giving them to her! He said he could see that they were missing. So they flat out lied to you.

View Post Originally Posted by MagicMom
Not an ethical policy. If you enter a new pet, you should get the items that accompany that pet. If you enter a new POTM, you should get the items and the bonuses for that accompany that pet. PERIOD!
I totally agree. Not ethical and I don't think it's legal either.

View Post Originally Posted by milliemay13
This whole thing is upseting. Ganz doesn't seem to care about their customers anymore. What does it matter if we have more POTM items than pets. What business is it of theirs to deny us what they promised us because I won a POTM item in a contest. This is seriously annoying.
I think Ganz does a lot of things that prove they don't care abou their customers.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: