Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-01-2008, 11:54 AM   #31
megamu
Gift Guru

megamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Ganz Adopts New Policy For Pet of the Month!

So, if this is true, the number of POTM items should not be more than the number of Pets of the Month. Does that only include the pets that were adopted during that month, or does it include pets that had been adopted before they were the POTM? Does anyone know?
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2008, 11:55 AM   #32
Gift Guru

curioshopper has a spectacular aura about

I love webkinz and the pets. I have tried other accounts such as ty 2.0 and bella sara. Webkinz is by far my favorite. I have turned so many people on to webkinz. I alone have spent hundreds of dollars on webkinz. So I am deeply ticked off, upset and downright ready to STOP buying and spending more money on something that they seem to try and hurt their LOYAL clientail. Who is doing their markieting?!?! I don't even know how to respond to this, I am soooo angry. Hey, if this is the case, then shouldn't they give us "extra" POTM's for the Pets that we had adopted b4 they started. And how can they have a double set of rules. Just so unfair and unbelievable.
Old 04-01-2008, 11:55 AM   #33
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by gostop5
...-if you pay for a potm pet you should get all it is supposed to come with regardless of whether or not you have extras because you've traded for them, won them, or had them gifted to you by friends. ...
Exactly! I agree entirely!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 04-01-2008, 11:58 AM   #34
I love

milliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to all

This whole thing is upseting. Ganz doesn't seem to care about their customers anymore. What does it matter if we have more POTM items than pets. What business is it of theirs to deny us what they promised us because I won a POTM item in a contest. This is seriously annoying.
Old 04-01-2008, 11:59 AM   #35
Raeline
Gift Guru

Raeline has a spectacular aura aboutRaeline has a spectacular aura about

I am hoping that this is a April Fools joke - but it does appear to have happened to people
Old 04-01-2008, 12:00 PM   #36
Gift Guru

curioshopper has a spectacular aura about

Still so angry. I think GANZ needs to hire people who are fair and like children. this seems to be a punishment. I have grandchildren, nephews, nieces and friends that I send gifts to so that they can get the things they want. So now they will be "punished" if I have sent them a gift and they adopt a POTM. Everytime I send a message about a stuck item, I get a form letter stating the waiver we agreed to at the beginning. I don't remember it saying you only get the POTM if you numbers are equal. If this is an April Fools, then someone better make it known soon b4 too many people get upset.
Old 04-01-2008, 12:01 PM   #37
alex gaskarth is a
Gift Guru

Katarina has much to be proud ofKatarina has much to be proud ofKatarina has much to be proud ofKatarina has much to be proud ofKatarina has much to be proud of

That is nuts. I guess I will just send the other potm items I have to my second account, if I have more than
POTM adoptions I have. What if someone has 297 potm items? WHat will they do?\\\

this is bannanas
Katarina is offline Female
Old 04-01-2008, 12:01 PM   #38
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Raeline
Oct- Frog Nov-black bear Dec-CHihuahua Jan-lil golden retriever Feb-cow March-lil pig April(now)-pink poodle
Thanks, I just lost track. Ya know this is really not ethical at all.........Their signs say Adopt the POTM and get special prizes.....it does not have a disclaimer that you can't have other POTM items in your account.........Thoughts anyone? And on another note, I have seen where many didn't get their POTM gifts that didn'thave anything to do with the amount of POTM items in their account, i wonder if it is even safe to adopt the poodle? In the meantime we have to go from Room to Room searching for POTM items, and still don't know about the pets that we adopted before there ever was a POTM....for example, on my granddaughter's one account, she had 2 poodles from last year.......so are we allowed to have 2 other POTM items? WIth Ganz sneaky way of saying that they cannot track it, when this prooves they can, I am assuming they know those pets were adopted BEFORE there ever was a POTM....does that makes sense?

Last edited by pblavelle; 04-01-2008 at 12:03 PM.. Reason: highlight a disclaimer
Old 04-01-2008, 12:02 PM   #39
I love

milliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to all

Can I bring a POTM item back from an account after I adopt my poodle or does it have to stay on the account I moved it to?
Old 04-01-2008, 12:03 PM   #40
Lunawater

Lunawater has a spectacular aura aboutLunawater has a spectacular aura about

You can still have lots of potm items, you just need to be careful if your a trader or sent a gift.
I see it this way, imo, of course!! This is great!! They are basically saying that the potm items are very special and they dont want to be giving them away like crazy which to me interprets as the potm items being a collectors item, You can still collect as many as you want or trade a s many as you want, but you need to have multiple accounts to do so and will have to move around items via kinzpost! They make money on kinzpost, i know its not real money, but im sure they track the total cost somewhere for stats, and they make real money for selling more pets. the collector side of things are coming back officially with ganz saying this, only hard core webkinz fans are willing to go through the trouble of reorganizing items and buying more webkinz. Ganz is smart here, and if they keep up with new collector friendly ideas, then thats great with me! I really wish there was a lot more retired items, plush or virtual, hard to get means willing to figure out how to get them, adds a twist to webkinz, i love it. We have 6 accounts and dont see a problem with this at all. We have a balloon room in each acount that has a balloon for every webkinz on that account, and a potm wall medal for each potm adopted on that account!! Good way to keep track. i think we only have 4 or 5 potm items but am sure planning on getting more, gifted as of last night!!, and i cant wait to see what ganz has for us next! I really think ganz has been listening to us, they just dont say anything about when there planning it!! I wonder if the missing exclusive thing has anything to do with them messing around the system, i bet it does!!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: