Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-01-2008, 11:46 AM   #21
vegas999
Gift Guru

vegas999 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ganz Adopts New Policy For Pet of the Month!

Wow they are something else I will never adopt another POTM item again I usually trade them away since I only like a couple.I have so many POTM's that I would have to adopt about 20 just to catch up.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2008, 11:47 AM   #22
Raeline
Gift Guru

Raeline has a spectacular aura aboutRaeline has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by MagicMom
Not an ethical policy. If you enter a new pet, you should get the items that accompany that pet. If you enter a new POTM, you should get the items and the bonuses for that accompany that pet. PERIOD!
I agree I foresee many irate people making angry phone calls and emails to ganz over this UH-OH
Old 04-01-2008, 11:47 AM   #23
I love
Webkinz :)

milliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to all

Read what I posted above about the New june POTM
Old 04-01-2008, 11:48 AM   #24
Flash flood

Huh?

Is this true?..
Old 04-01-2008, 11:48 AM   #25
I love

milliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to all

Oops I mean New MAY POTM it says it's the lil' kinz cocker spaniel!
Old 04-01-2008, 11:48 AM   #26
Look, look, I'm a
Gift Guru

BaileyBunny is just really niceBaileyBunny is just really nice

So because I have a black bear but did not adopt it when it was a POTM it still counts as a POTM? I am seriously confused!
Old 04-01-2008, 11:49 AM   #27
Raeline
Gift Guru

Raeline has a spectacular aura aboutRaeline has a spectacular aura about

Funny how this coincides with the new survey about trading
Old 04-01-2008, 11:50 AM   #28
I love

I am confused and angry. This wasn't a smart move by Ganz. Many people just won't adopt the POTM now beacuse everyone is confused
Old 04-01-2008, 11:51 AM   #29
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I adopted my poodle before reading this and of course--no pet of the month item! I didn't get one last month either. They have never returned my call from last month. I called again today. I am not really expecting a call back. I think if they are going to have a policy such as this, that they need to post it somewhere!!! It is not fair to make a policy, not tell anyone, and then ignore your best customers!!!

I had more POTM items in my account than POTM pets. I did this on purpose, so I would not receive multiple items that I did not want (like that silly moving picture with the pig and the ball). Now I know I can't do that (I wish I would have know that last month!)

I wonder if this policy was prompted by a programming error!

They promise a pet of the month loot bag, and then make it partially empty!!! Bad business! Maybe I'll join Justin with Shining Stars. I have a few I got for Christmas, but I haven't adopted them yet. Maybe it's time.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 04-01-2008, 11:51 AM   #30
gostop5
Gift Guru

gostop5 is just really nicegostop5 is just really nice

well guys this topic totally confuses me! i have way more potm items then potm pets and my pink poodle adoption worked just fine today- i got donut seeds. i really don't see how they can get away with this new policy-if you pay for a potm pet you should get all it is supposed to come with regardless of whether or not you have extras because you've traded for them, won them, or had them gifted to you by friends. i say if we find out for 100% positive this is a real and solid new policy, people should use the comment and suggestion area on wkw to let them know how we feel and maybe they'll change it like they did when they removed the halloween stuff early.
gostop5 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: