Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-01-2008, 11:31 AM   #11
tahitiplay
Gift Guru

kristieangel has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Ganz Adopts New Policy For Pet of the Month!

I was gonna ask the same question mommamia, I have 13 past potm so can I have 13 POTM itmes (or less) and be okay to adopt my pink poodle and still get the POTM items??
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2008, 11:33 AM   #12
raeabbie
Webkinz :)

abbierae is on a distinguished road

Just a question for GANZ..... Do you care about your customers who buy your products and put money in your pockets and pay your bills? Come on start thinking of others then yourselfs. You have a GREAT product here don't mess it up like other company's have done in the past take a pointer from there mistakes! Other then that I do love your webkinz ;-)
Old 04-01-2008, 11:34 AM   #13
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by mommamia3
So does this mean that if we have an animal previously adopted months ago, that is now the PET OF THE MONTH, it will count towards the total amount of POTM adoptions, so that you could have one extra POTM item in your account for that pet?
That is what I just asked as well, I really don't know. How many months have their been POTM? I forget what they were altho i know we have them all. any one know?
Old 04-01-2008, 11:34 AM   #14
shadesofblue3779
Gifted

berigirl1422 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by pblavelle
i ALSO MUST add, that they claim they have no way to track it if you don't get the pOTM, this is proof that they indeed do. I don't like a company doing business this way. Now, can anyone tell me when did POTM start, how many have we had? I guess we have to count how many POTM items in each account versus how many animals? DO I have this right? This is totally insane!

---------- pblavelle added 2 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

I am waiting on more clarification. I am a bit confused. I have several animals that were entered before POTM ever started, and i am guessing that you can't have more POTM items in the account than you have animals.......i just can't remember when the POTM started to be able to check......
That is an AMAZING point! I have been denied 4 POTM loot bags/items and was basically told no one could help me. They made me dig out the tags from all 4 AND I had to know which one was which...and the dates that I adopted them...but you are very right, if they can track how many you have AND how many items came from them...well then I am very disheartened to realize that they blatantly lied to me...this makes me incredibly sad.
Old 04-01-2008, 11:35 AM   #15
I love

milliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to all

After I send my POTM item to another account, adopt the pink poodle, then can I bring the old POTM back???? I'm confused
Old 04-01-2008, 11:37 AM   #16
Gifted
xlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of light

I am a bit confused

what happens if you have all the avail potm items ?
do you not get any?

i certainly hope this is a joke of april fools lol

if someone can pm with any addtnl insite

ive adopted every potm that has come out i havent traded for any potm items
so im not sure if ill get a potm item
hmm im soo confusedd
Old 04-01-2008, 11:43 AM   #17
I love

milliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to all

I believe POTM started in November or October. Let me check on that

---------- milliemay13 added 1 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

I think it doesn't matter if you adopted the pets, only if you traded for the itmes and then have more POTM items than POTM pets

---------- milliemay13 added 0 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

POTM started in october with the Frog
Hope this helps

---------- milliemay13 added 2 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

Did anybody notice that on WW it says the June POTM is the lil' kinz cocker spainel? Not the Panda

---------- milliemay13 added 1 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

Plus, Lots of people give POTM items away in contests. Now no one will want to win those

Last edited by milliemay13; 04-01-2008 at 11:43 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-01-2008, 11:44 AM   #18
Raeline
Gift Guru

Raeline has a spectacular aura aboutRaeline has a spectacular aura about

Oct- Frog Nov-black bear Dec-CHihuahua Jan-lil golden retriever Feb-cow March-lil pig April(now)-pink poodle
Old 04-01-2008, 11:44 AM   #19
MagicMom FrapFreak
Gift Guru

MagicMom is a jewel in the roughMagicMom is a jewel in the rough

Not an ethical policy. If you enter a new pet, you should get the items that accompany that pet. If you enter a new POTM, you should get the items and the bonuses for that accompany that pet. PERIOD!
MagicMom is offline Female
Old 04-01-2008, 11:45 AM   #20
Raeline
Gift Guru

Raeline has a spectacular aura aboutRaeline has a spectacular aura about

What if the reverse is true - that we have a past/present POTM but not their items in our account? We would get the item right? This is absolutely ridiculous
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: