Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-13-2008, 07:02 PM   #181
westiemom
Gift Guru

kandym has a spectacular aura about

WI Subscriber
Default Re: UPDATED: Ganz Adopts New Policy For Pet of the Month!

I have been lucky in that I "only" didn't get one POTM and one exclusive after adopting my last few webbies. Two of my animals that are newly adopted are stuck in my garden. I emailed two weeks ago and they are still stuck.
Two boxes of cards had no Pet cards and several packs had no feature codes.

I have several pet codes for pandas for next month, so at least if I get nothing for them, I won't feel as angry if I purchased the animal.

User agreement or not, when they advertise that you get something special with a POTM and you get nothing, they are doing false advertising.

I have no kids to disappoint, but their attitude is unacceptable.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2008, 10:38 PM   #182
nettne
Webkinz :)

nettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of light

The actual problem is that so many greedy people found out that some honest people got things returned if they had lost it that when the accounts were accessed to put in an item that didn't belong that it caused other things to go missing because it was trying to weed out the incorrect item. when you win it, receive it as a gift or buy it it is added to your account's inventory - but if it just appears it messes things up. (trading card items/pets are "virtual" items so they will on occasion vanish but it's not guranteed on tcd's anyway.) too many items in docks, & on friends lists just caused the overhaul to take forever. but again there are no guarantees for webkinz/games ... the gave stuff free until it got way out of hand and now must stand by their written conditions.
I don't trade, i just kinzpost gifts to my friends, i like to earn kc for my items & it makes it fair to have to hunt for rares, or they wouldn't be called rares. anyway be patient & you'll get the things you want . My fav is decorating my pets rooms. so i've just been playing arcade cause I answered all quizzy's questions, oh grow lots of plants, quick money if you harvest @ the same time. good luck

---------- nettne added 3 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

i have 54 plush & 3 tcd pets , never had a problem with gifts or potm items, just sending tcd items thru kinzpost, they get taken

---------- nettne added 3 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

the policy written was a sham and was corrected about 2 weeks ago , you get what is listed in/on the pets info . nothing has changed. if stuff goes missing it won't be replaced is what was actually said.

---------- nettne added 6 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

TOTALLY not true I have 3 cows, 2 poodles, 2 pigs... & I have NOT lost anything , someone is spreading rumers, and that again is how the Glitches all started !

Last edited by nettne; 04-13-2008 at 10:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
nettne is offline Female
Old 04-14-2008, 01:52 AM   #183
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I understand a policy if something is "lost" it will not be replaced. That is not the problem for everybody. My problem is that I receive "empty" bonus boxes and "blank" spots in my POTM loot bags. The items weren't lost; they were never given to me in the first place. It is a well known glitch in the Webkinz system. I started on Webkinz in late October of last year and I have had numerous empty boxes since November. I finally had my 2 POTM exclusives given to me by a nice customer service rep (I don't call it "replaced", because I never received them in the first place). She was able to check my account activity and noticed that I did get logged out automatically around the time I was opening my loot bag. I had under 100 items in my dock, and I adopted really early in the morning, so there shouldn't have been much traffic on the website. I adopted the POTMs on the first day of March and April. I was told by the customer service rep that next month I should wait a few days, and then they can work out all of the major POTM glitches (for that month!).

I am sorry that people take advantage of the system. But it is not fair to punish the rest of us for a few (or a bunch of) bad apples. They would be replacing virtual items, which have no real monetary value (according to them). It doesn't cost them anything! It will cost them more in lost customers and lost sales if they don't start standing by their product.

I believe that they have had enough time to program a "check" in their system to see when we don't receive all our items when we adopt our pets.

I believe that they should have given me all of my exclusives that I never received, not just the 2 POTM ones. It is very disappointing to get empty bonus boxes (the items never appeared in my dock, and I didn't get an extra 1,000 Kinzcash instead--they were just totally empty!).

I hope that Webkinz works out all of the glitches and that no one ever gets empty boxes or loot bags again!!!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 04-14-2008, 04:46 PM   #184
mileyrox512

In case you haven't noticed it says it was a bug that Ganz has fixed? No offense but it's called reading carefully! I really don't mean to be rude but...

-mileyrox512
Old 04-14-2008, 05:48 PM   #185
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by mileyrox512
In case you haven't noticed it says it was a bug that Ganz has fixed? No offense but it's called reading carefully! I really don't mean to be rude but...

-mileyrox512
You are being kind of rude; and you didn't read carefully. Ganz denied that this "new policy" ever existed. You would know that if you read carefully and if you read the other announcement on the WI front page that was posted later that day.

If you had read this entire thread like I did, then you would know that there have been discussions about not receiving POTM items in general, no matter what the "bug" or "glitch" was. Not to be rude...but it is called reading thoroughly. You should be aware of the fact that there are still people not receiving their POTM items; so all of the glitches have not been fixed.

There have been a lot of people not getting their POTM items, with or without that particular bug (no one knows if it ever existed in the first place! Webkinz customer service said it never existed.) A lot of the people on this thread are updating others as to POTM bugs in general. They are also talking about Ganz's new policy about not "replacing" POTM items--although it depends on which customer service rep you talk to. Some are awarding POTM items that weren't in the loot bags, and some aren't.

There are other threads about the POTM problems, but a lot of people have been posting in this one. There are others trying to help those people.

If you haven't been affected by not getting all of your items in your POTM loot bag, than I am happy for you. The rest of us need to help each other out.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 04-14-2008, 06:04 PM   #186
aerialstar11
Gift Guru

aerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud of

They are pushing people away from webkinz. I barely like it anymore. Truthfully.
aerialstar11 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: