Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-13-2008, 03:20 PM   #171
Gifted
bawtneez is a forum hero
bawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum hero

Donation Award 
Default Re: UPDATED: Ganz Adopts New Policy For Pet of the Month!

Yes, it is corrected I am pretty sure.
bawtneez is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2008, 03:35 PM   #172
bitsyluv. SHYAA, i'm
Gifted

bitsyluv will become famous soon enough

thats lousy and annoying!

i still havent gotten my pigs POTM gift ive emialed and called them. please PM me with any ideas!
bitsyluv is offline Female
Old 04-13-2008, 03:38 PM   #173
Webkinz :)

loopylion132 is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: UPDATED: Ganz Adopts New Policy For Pet of the Month!

you can only have one pet of the month on your account and then your pet of the month items will get taken away!!!!!
Old 04-13-2008, 04:18 PM   #174
shelyn72
Gifted

shell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by loopylion132;6***127
you can only have one pet of the month on your account and then your pet of the month items will get taken away!!!!!
That is not true. there is a glitch where people haven't received POTM items during an adoption, but you do not get items taken away because you have more than one POTM.
shell4 is offline Female
Old 04-13-2008, 04:39 PM   #175
WebkinzLova!! is an unknown quantity at this point

ummmmmm i dont really get it but i guess its not a good thing since everyone is dissapointed
Old 04-13-2008, 04:49 PM   #176
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by loopylion132;6***127

Noooo, that is not true. I don't know where you heard that..... I am upset with Ganz but I must take up for them when they are being said to do something they are not. this is not true.

---------- pblavelle added 2 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

Originally Posted by bitsyluv;6***026
thats lousy and annoying!

i still havent gotten my pigs POTM gift ive emialed and called them. please PM me with any ideas!
You need to read their NEW policy regarding this. they are not going to give them as of now, they have no way of knwing ifyou got it or didn't according to some CS reps. Others might give it to you. You need to call Ganz as this seems to be chagning as to who you speak to. You are entitled to it, that is for certain. You paid for it. Sorry to say that emailing them isn't going to get you anywhere but I would also emailthem in addition to calling just for the record keeping.

---------- pblavelle added 2 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by pattie1970
We had traded to get 3 POTM items but still got our full loot bag with the newest one. So I guess the bug is corrected. Our latest POTM adoption just occurred a few days ago. Thanks for the info though as we will watch out for things like this in the future.
You were lucky.....it isn't fixed it isjust the chance we take when buying a POTM which shouldn't be a chance..........glad you got yourloot bag!!!!!

Last edited by pblavelle; 04-13-2008 at 04:49 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-13-2008, 04:50 PM   #177
rdettling10

I'm upset with Ganz about the bug. This really should be fixed, and soon. I don't particularly like the Pink Poodle, and if I got it, I'd be really disappointed about not getting my loot bag.
Old 04-13-2008, 05:51 PM   #178
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Here are a few things that a Webkinz customer service rep told me:

If you didn't get a loot bag at all, then they will be able to tell that when they look in your account.

If you received a loot bag, but was missing an item from the bag, then they will not be able to tell that you were missing an item.

If you adopted multiple pets at a time, and didn't receive all of your loot bags, then you need to go to your room and switch to the other pets. The loot bags should pop up. (This is what she told me, but I haven't seen anyone confirm this yet).

I read this on another thread (I don't have the link, but it was about a new POTM exclusive):

If you were missing the POTM exclusive, then it may be in your account, but "invisible" (a new release). Wait until after April 16th to see if a new item appears in your dock. If it doesn't, then please call 1-866-webkinz. You will need to talk to someone who has the ability to "replace" items. If the person you talk to says they can't replace anything, then ask to talk to their supervisor.

I hope Ganz makes good on all their "promises" for everyone!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 04-13-2008, 06:12 PM   #179
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Here are a few things that a Webkinz customer service rep told me:

If you didn't get a loot bag at all, then they will be able to tell that when they look in your account.

If you received a loot bag, but was missing an item from the bag, then they will not be able to tell that you were missing an item.

If you adopted multiple pets at a time, and didn't receive all of your loot bags, then you need to go to your room and switch to the other pets. The loot bags should pop up. (This is what she told me, but I haven't seen anyone confirm this yet).

I read this on another thread (I don't have the link, but it was about a new POTM exclusive):

If you were missing the POTM exclusive, then it may be in your account, but "invisible" (a new release). Wait until after April 16th to see if a new item appears in your dock. If it doesn't, then please call 1-866-webkinz. You will need to talk to someone who has the ability to "replace" items. If the person you talk to says they can't replace anything, then ask to talk to their supervisor.

I hope Ganz makes good on all their "promises" for everyone!
SnowCrystal is correct. however, it does still depend on WHO you speak to, one CS told me they had NO WAY to tell if I had gotten it, therefore only offered 1000 KC, (which is the same as what they were going to do for the missing exclusives...which is unacceptable) I, then insisted on speaking to a supervisor, and she told me that she COULD tell that I didn't get the loot bag containing the POTM. Sooooo, which is it???? They all seem to tell people domwthing different and for this reason everyone is aggravated. I was also told that the empty "invisible" item was suppoed to be 1000 KC. Well, that is what they are offerieng to everyone. How do they know what it was supposed to be???? Now i see that it is supposed to be a new release. I don't doubt for a second that is what Snow was told....my point is that NOBODY is on the same page at Ganz. And if this is truly a problem then why no notices from Ganz regarding this April 16th date????? It just makes for more unhappy children and in turn makes very unhappy and frustrated parents and/or grandparents.
I had high hopes that Ganz wouldhave made good on all of this and now it is already themiddle of the month and still the problem remains with NO solultions that I can see. LYThere will certainly be nno more POTM adoptions here, and I hestitate to adopt any new animals which is very unfair for the kids. They told me that that I probably had more than 100 items in my dock, which I had 53! THEN, they said I must have adopted it when there was too much "Traffic" on the site........I think I have made my point, so all I can do now is HOPE for the best from Ganz!
Old 04-13-2008, 06:17 PM   #180
ha'ts up? ;]
Gift Guru

smiley7000 is a jewel in the roughsmiley7000 is a jewel in the rough

Fortunately it's not true!
smiley7000 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: