Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-01-2008, 03:01 PM   #161
Gift Guru

katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence
katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: UPDATED: Ganz Adopts New Policy For Pet of the Month!

Ugh, Ganz ticks me SO MUCH!
katiepup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2008, 03:05 PM   #162
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

and to think they had to make all this uproar and then they conveniently BACKTRACK.........I am still lad I went to the BBB, this is no way to do business. Maybe in the future things will change FOR THE BETTER. i HOPE SO! But, here is the thing, they say a "bug" but yet theyare still saying "Please refer to the agreement....and not replacing things! That is still unfair practice.

Last edited by pblavelle; 04-01-2008 at 03:06 PM.. Reason: forgot
Old 04-01-2008, 05:21 PM   #163
Gifted

Plainlyme will become famous soon enough

"Bugs", "glitches", whatever they want to call them, still add up to a poorly run company. I am referring to Ganz, and not to the "employees" at Webkinz who are just like me and doing their job as best they can. Even now the issue is still not universally resolved, some are getting items replaced and others are not. But out of all of this, the most disturbing thing to me was to find out that they are not members of the BBB, and refuse to even reply to many of their complaints. Ganz has been making stuffed animals for a long, long time. There is no excuse for this. Was it a change in management? Opening the whole Webkinz line? I don't know, but from what I read they have never been a member of the BBB. But I may be wrong. Maybe things are different in Canada, but I know that in my state we would never do business with someone who refused to respond to the BBB. In fact, just a threat of a report to the BBB would often bring the company to resolve the issue.
I am glad that this is not going to be their policy, and I hope that all of you will get your POTM exclusives...and something good at that.
I am still wondering about the change in POTM for May. Especially since I have 2 plushes plus 3 virtual pandas from trading cards. Oh well.
Good luck to all,

Pandamonium and Plainlyme
Old 04-01-2008, 06:33 PM   #164
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Plainlyme
"Bugs", "glitches", whatever they want to call them, still add up to a poorly run company. I am referring to Ganz, and not to the "employees" at Webkinz who are just like me and doing their job as best they can. Even now the issue is still not universally resolved, some are getting items replaced and others are not. But out of all of this, the most disturbing thing to me was to find out that they are not members of the BBB, and refuse to even reply to many of their complaints. Ganz has been making stuffed animals for a long, long time. There is no excuse for this. Was it a change in management? Opening the whole Webkinz line? I don't know, but from what I read they have never been a member of the BBB. But I may be wrong. Maybe things are different in Canada, but I know that in my state we would never do business with someone who refused to respond to the BBB. In fact, just a threat of a report to the BBB would often bring the company to resolve the issue.
I am glad that this is not going to be their policy, and I hope that all of you will get your POTM exclusives...and something good at that.
I am still wondering about the change in POTM for May. Especially since I have 2 plushes plus 3 virtual pandas from trading cards. Oh well.
Good luck to all,

Pandamonium and Plainlyme
I think many feel as you do........I, too, don't like what I saw with the BBB, as for the POTM for May, they DID change it back to the Panda......so you are okay there. That was another big mess! Hope this helps!!!!
Old 04-01-2008, 07:50 PM   #165
We Love
Webkinz :)

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

I find it interesting that this original 'change' of policy came from a Ganz customer service rep, was confirmed by a WI employee... and then, after all the uproar and posts of the BBB - suddenly Ganz says it's not true. And yet - I was told today, as several others that posted were, BY A GANZ CUSTOMER SERVICE REP that they will NO LONGER REPLACE MISSING ITEMS. ??? I would SO very much appreciate it if Justin - since he's the only one among us with DIRECT contact with Ganz - could get the REAL deal on this.... WILL they replace missing items, or not? (Justin suggested those missing POTM items contact Ganz... but, what's the point when some of us are being told they won't do anything?) And, perhaps, Justin could suggest to Ganz that they get ALL their Customer Service Policies, and Reps, together and get their Webkinz in a row.... PLEASE?
angelgurl1 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2008, 09:50 PM   #166
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by angelgurl1
I find it interesting that this original 'change' of policy came from a Ganz customer service rep, was confirmed by a WI employee... and then, after all the uproar and posts of the BBB - suddenly Ganz says it's not true. And yet - I was told today, as several others that posted were, BY A GANZ CUSTOMER SERVICE REP that they will NO LONGER REPLACE MISSING ITEMS. ??? I would SO very much appreciate it if Justin - since he's the only one among us with DIRECT contact with Ganz - could get the REAL deal on this.... WILL they replace missing items, or not? (Justin suggested those missing POTM items contact Ganz... but, what's the point when some of us are being told they won't do anything?) And, perhaps, Justin could suggest to Ganz that they get ALL their Customer Service Policies, and Reps, together and get their Webkinz in a row.... PLEASE?
I totally agree. This is the second month in a row in which I did not receive my POTM exclusive. I adopted on March 1, and now on April 1. Customer service has done nothing for me. I placed another call today, and I am not expecting a call back, since I never received a call back for last month's POTM item. It is very discouraging when this happens. I refuse to go out and buy another POTM just for a "chance" at getting an exclusive. If Ganz policy is to not replace items, then they should post that policy somewhere. Also, how can they call it replacing, when I never received it to begin with. I didn't lose it! It was never given to me! They "promise" POTM exclusives through their advertising. They should deliver on that promise.

They could easily perform a "check" through their programming on how many items were in your dock right before your POTM adoption, and then right after your adoption. Then they could flag your account if you don't receive the correct amount of items (they could also count the POTM exclusives right before and right after your adoption), and automatically give you the missing items. They should have done this last month, since there were problems last month also. There is no excuse for this to continue to happen. It is poor business practice to promise your customers something and then not deliver on that promise. I hope they fix their programming, and also give everyone the items that were advertised. The only reason I bought another poodle is because it is the POTM and I wanted the POTM exclusive (since I didn't get one last month in my loot bag). I already adopted a poodle months ago.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 04-02-2008, 06:29 PM   #167

sissy22984 is an unknown quantity at this point

that *****!

---------- sissy22984 added 1 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by sissy22984
that *****!
thats just wrong to treat people like that!

Last edited by sissy22984; 04-02-2008 at 06:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-02-2008, 08:06 PM   #168
Gift Guru

WebkinzRockHardGurl has a spectacular aura about

Phew, good thing this was just a glitch!
WebkinzRockHardGurl is offline Female
Old 04-13-2008, 10:57 AM   #169
ryan7

im confused
Old 04-13-2008, 03:17 PM   #170
allmine4me
Gift Guru

pattie1970 is a jewel in the roughpattie1970 is a jewel in the rough

We had traded to get 3 POTM items but still got our full loot bag with the newest one. So I guess the bug is corrected. Our latest POTM adoption just occurred a few days ago. Thanks for the info though as we will watch out for things like this in the future.
pattie1970 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: