Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-01-2008, 02:16 PM   #151
Webkinz :)

CanWeb is on a distinguished road

Default Re: UPDATED: Ganz Adopts New Policy For Pet of the Month!

Thanks for the update.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2008, 02:19 PM   #152
Gifted

TitusJr is on a distinguished road

yeah, thx for the update.. but still I am glad that I wrote the BBB,, if not for other things.... but thx Justin.. and seriously if you were to go to another site.. I am sure I would follow also LOL
Old 04-01-2008, 02:23 PM   #153
rubywebkinz
Gift Guru

rubygooby is just really nicerubygooby is just really nice

Thanks for the update- that is awesome information.
But if it's just a bug- it's one that has been going on for awhile... they need to fix it! And people are calling and being told they can't get a replacement.

Also did you find out about the pet of the month? supposed to be panda but showing cocker spaniel on the website?
Old 04-01-2008, 02:26 PM   #154
We Love
Webkinz :)

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

OK.... thank goodness - I wondered.... BUT - Ganz customer service reps are STILL not handling the situation consistently. I just got off the phone with the same young man who replaced our items nicely and willingly LAST month - and told me today that they will NOT replace missing items - period. I asked him, politely, if this was across the board - because it appeared that some customer service reps WERE still replacing items. He said that they're NOT supposed to be? (OH - and it's been reported that the May POTM is BACK to the Panda on Asian accounts...)
angelgurl1 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2008, 02:27 PM   #155
Gift Guru
Luckyquiggle1234 has disabled reputation

Thanks for updating that, it's now now a joke. Or at least, I think so.
Luckyquiggle1234 is offline Male
Old 04-01-2008, 02:27 PM   #156
gostop5
Gift Guru

gostop5 is just really nicegostop5 is just really nice

thanks for the update justin!
gostop5 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2008, 02:35 PM   #157
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

Thank you Justin.... Apparently our thoughts and concern for the kids was taken into consideration...........
Old 04-01-2008, 02:41 PM   #158
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i have read every page of this thread and geezzz!!!!
i am so cnfused as to what is actually happening. i went back to the main page and it says up date that is just a bug.... but all of the other info is still there. i don't know what i am to think....

is ganz doing this or not????? i am just so confused.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 04-01-2008, 02:43 PM   #159
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
UPDATE: This news has been corrected by Ganz. There have been no Pet of the Month policy changes and the missing loot bags are possibly due to a bug!

We have breaking news emerging from our forum about the Pet of the Month. A user from our forum, skysierra, has reported and the staff here at Webkinz Insider has confirmed that Ganz has changed their policy on Pet of the Month adoptions.

This new rule is especially important to those who trade for Pet of the Month items! It is rather confusing, so I'll use an example to illustrate the rule:

Let's say that today you have adopted 4 Pet of the Month pets over the past few months. In addition, you have also traded for 3 other Pet of the Month items that you really liked. So, you have adopted 4 Pet of the Month Webkinz, but have 7 Pet of the Month items, right? Ganz's new policy will not award you any Pet of the Month items until your Pet of the Month adoptions equals the number of Pet of the Month items in your account! In this situation, you would have to activate #5, #6, #7 and get no Pet of the Month items until you activate an 8th Pet of the Month!

One of our staff members has spoken with Customer Support at Webkinz and confirmed the new policy. For those that have already adopted and were not aware of the policy, there is a one time exception on an account to replace the item that you did not receive with the adoption.

For those that have traded for Pet of the Month items, we suggest that you KinzPost any "extra" items to a secondary account before adopting a new Pet of the Month on the main account.

[Click for Article...]
Sooo, now it is possibly a bug, but yet the customer service isn't standing up to replacing the missing items......to spend all day on this is absolutely insane with a company whose customer service has turned soooo poorly.
Old 04-01-2008, 02:44 PM   #160
gostop5
Gift Guru

gostop5 is just really nicegostop5 is just really nice

they said they were but now they say they aren't LOL we'll see
gostop5 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: