Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-01-2008, 01:38 PM   #131
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Ganz Adopts New Policy For Pet of the Month!

OK, i am going to try to adopt the poodle on my Asian account....I have NO POTM items on there......i will see if their glitch is fixed .....(that is what they told me last week, when i didn't get the pig's POTM item....that it was a glitch and they were working on it.......) Noooo, i don't believe them......Just passing on the info.

---------- pblavelle added 0 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by svandy
Maybe, but that was THEIR fault for that glitch, they were ASKING for someone to buy it. They shouldn't punish US for it!

---------- svandy added 1 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

BBB (what does that mean)
What is so bad?!
BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU

Last edited by pblavelle; 04-01-2008 at 01:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2008, 01:39 PM   #132
Webkinz :)

vivalawebkinz is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
If you have sent your exclusive item to someone else, you won't have a problem. If you received an exclusive item from someone, then you may have a problem. Count your POTM pets (no one knows yet if a POTM pet that you adopted before it was POTM counts), then count your POTM exclusives. If your number of exclusives is more than your number of POTM pets (for now just count the POTM pets which you adopted during the month that it/they were the POTM and received your loot bag), then you will not get a POTM exclusive for the next xx POTM pets you adopt (xx is the number that your exclusives exceeds your POTM pets).

I hope this helps!
Thanks, it does, My children have received exclusives via kinzpost from their friends, so they would be very disappointed if they adopt a "pet of the month"and then do not receive that month's exclusive for the adoption! GANZ should NOT punish a child for receiveing an exclusive via kinzspost from a friend or family member who is just wanting to make that child very excited and know they are loved, to just give them a special gift surprise. Sending exclusive gifts is a wonderful gift to get and GANZ should not frown upon good will gestures!
Old 04-01-2008, 01:40 PM   #133
I have 3
Gift Guru

skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by svandy
Maybe, but that was THEIR fault for that glitch, they were ASKING for someone to buy it. They shouldn't punish US for it!

---------- svandy added 1 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

BBB (what does that mean)
What is so bad?!
Better Business Bureau - BBB

A company designed to give customers a place to complain to when there is a problem. BBB will investigate the claims and try to resolve them. Companies can become BBB certified thus making customers feel safer when buying from or doing business with that company.
skysierra is offline Female
Old 04-01-2008, 01:43 PM   #134
Laureen11
Gifted

needie is an unknown quantity at this point

How do we contact the Better Business Bureau?
Old 04-01-2008, 01:45 PM   #135
We Love
Webkinz :)

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Well.... this is disheartening, indeed. I didn't want to believe it - until Justin actually had it confirmed via Ganz himself - but, perhaps I'm wrong. The customer service reps that people reach at Ganz are NOT consistent in how they've handled these issues... Just today there have been people who were told NO - the POTM item would NOT be replaced, period - and others that had no problem getting it replaced - depending on WHO THEY TALKED TO, not how many POTM pets or items they had. I just got off the phone with a customer service rep at Ganz who HAS helped us replace items in the past - and who, this time, said "Unfortunately we cannot replace missing items." Period. So... I asked him (politely) if this was a blanket policy - across the board - because there were some reps that WERE still replacing items... And he said that they are not supposed to be. What a disappointing and poor business practice. Ganz is making a big mistake - and although I, as an adult, understand their so-called 'User Agreement' - unfortunately my lil girl does not. Thought that's who Ganz was doing this for?
angelgurl1 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2008, 01:45 PM   #136
Air Force Medic
Gift Guru

luvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by pblavelle
i ALSO MUST add, that they claim they have no way to track it if you don't get the pOTM, this is proof that they indeed do. I don't like a company doing business this way. Now, can anyone tell me when did POTM start, how many have we had? I guess we have to count how many POTM items in each account versus how many animals? DO I have this right? This is totally insane!

---------- pblavelle added 2 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

I am waiting on more clarification. I am a bit confused. I have several animals that were entered before POTM ever started, and i am guessing that you can't have more POTM items in the account than you have animals.......i just can't remember when the POTM started to be able to check......
The top quote sound like the greedy franchise I work for!

This is very confusing.... It may be that I just did 3 agebra lessons...But I don't get why would they do something like that!?
luvabug1 is offline Male
Old 04-01-2008, 01:45 PM   #137
Gifted

TitusJr is on a distinguished road

Here is a link to BB for Ganz....

I am about ready................remotely close to dropping WW all together...

http://mwco.bbb.org/WWWRoot/Report.a...7&firm=1152300

I am going to report them also... and do what I can..

Seriously this is a internet thing, what would it matter if a fake photo was traded LOL

ugh
Old 04-01-2008, 01:49 PM   #138
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by needie
They are in every city in the US. Contact the local office or you can do from the BBB website. I think if al of these complaints came within a close time frame it would really get their attention..........

---------- pblavelle added 2 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by TitusJr
Here is a link to BB for Ganz....

I am about ready................remotely close to dropping WW all together...

http://mwco.bbb.org/WWWRoot/Report.a...7&firm=1152300

I am going to report them also... and do what I can..

Seriously this is a internet thing, what would it matter if a fake photo was traded LOL

ugh
TitusJr. thank you.....we ALL really need to otherwise nothing will get done. It is just like saying "oh well".....at least we can say we made an effort. I truly want it to be a better place for the children......the BBB report on them is not good at all. I am sorry i haven't looked them up before.

---------- pblavelle added 1 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

Here is one link that you can file a complaint :
http://mwco.bbb.org/WWWRoot/SitePage...4-4e47b63f8795

Last edited by pblavelle; 04-01-2008 at 01:49 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-01-2008, 01:50 PM   #139
Air Force Medic
Gift Guru

luvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by needie
www.bbb.org
luvabug1 is offline Male
Old 04-01-2008, 01:52 PM   #140
Gifted

TitusJr is on a distinguished road

Quote:
TitusJr. thank you.....we ALL really need to otherwise nothing will get done. It is just like saying "oh well".....at least we can say we made an effort. I truly want it to be a better place for the children......the BBB report on them is not good at all. I am sorry i haven't looked them up before.
No problem.. I am just tired of these pathetic changes... especially since its supposed to be a child website.. I also agree that children dont understand that Agreement.. heck. my 6 yr old cant even read most of that!

Im still a bit ticked off and I was gonna go get the POTM today... not to mention the new pets coming this week...
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: