Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-01-2008, 01:25 PM   #121
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Ganz Adopts New Policy For Pet of the Month!

View Post Originally Posted by georgemtm
Have you looked them up on BBB? It is scary the number of complaints and unresolved complaints. I looked it up on the main BBB website a month are so ago and was shocked to find they rank basically in the category of "Do not do business with this company". I was very surprised.
Noooo, actually I haven't YET, but I certainly intend to do so and I think by us just sitting back and doing NOTHING about it is like saying it is okay to do this to consumers. It is NOT okay. Then, after doing something, we have every right to complain........unless people speak up, nothing is going to change. I am thinking of the children here. I am not thinking about how much something is worth in trading, etc. I would imagine there is a complaint form online, is there?
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2008, 01:25 PM   #122
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by vivalawebkinz
I DONT UNDERSTAND! Are you saying that if you have an exclusive item and you send it to someone then you wont get the POTM exclusive?
Im confuse? please help!
If you have sent your exclusive item to someone else, you won't have a problem. If you received an exclusive item from someone, then you may have a problem. Count your POTM pets (no one knows yet if a POTM pet that you adopted before it was POTM counts), then count your POTM exclusives. If your number of exclusives is more than your number of POTM pets (for now just count the POTM pets which you adopted during the month that it/they were the POTM and received your loot bag), then you will not get a POTM exclusive for the next xx POTM pets you adopt (xx is the number that your exclusives exceeds your POTM pets).

I hope this helps!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 04-01-2008, 01:25 PM   #123
I have 3
Gift Guru

skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by skysierra
Can't find them on the BBB website - can you please post the link? Thanks!
Never mind - found it! Here's the link if anyone wants to read it!
skysierra is offline Female
Old 04-01-2008, 01:26 PM   #124
Gift Guru

koto is just really nicekoto is just really nice

This is yet just another reason why I continue to loose interest in webkinz. I now "take care of" 11 different accounts that were from my family and friends due to a loss of interest on account of Ganz.

My children loved webkinz until recently but now even they don't care much anymore with all the glitches and Ganz's many changes recently that were NOT for the better.
Old 04-01-2008, 01:26 PM   #125
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by vivalawebkinz
I DONT UNDERSTAND! Are you saying that if you have an exclusive item and you send it to someone then you wont get the POTM exclusive?
Im confuse? please help!
POTM gifts are different than exclusives with other adoptions. When you enter POTM you get the special prizes. Does this help? It is really confusing....
Old 04-01-2008, 01:27 PM   #126
svandy
Gift Guru

svandy will become famous soon enough

This is insane, if they come up with one more rule like this, I am not going to adopt another webkinz until next year if I am still insterested, or even QUIT webkinz!
svandy is offline Female
Old 04-01-2008, 01:29 PM   #127
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by skysierra
Never mind - found it! Here's the link if anyone wants to read it!
THANK YOU!!!!! i NOTONLY want to read it i want to comment...... and I would HOPE that others do as well. NOthing has ever gotten doe by sitting back and being silent..........If they don't make things better, then we all know it is best to not give them any more $$$$. I surely would save ALOT!!!!! Ohhh my goodness, this is AWFUL! they can't even respond to the BBB!!!!!! and if you all will notice, the amount of complaints that didn't get resolved but when someone went to the BBB, somehow magically they did resolve some issues. Another reason we need to speak up.........I am really sorry I gave the soooo much $$$ for them to turn around and be like this......I hope many go to the site. Thanks for posting it.

Last edited by pblavelle; 04-01-2008 at 01:33 PM.. Reason: comment
Old 04-01-2008, 01:30 PM   #128
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by berigirl1422
Wow, then I guess they must not care.

Well, if enough people got involved, the major news carriers would definitely pick it up with a little persuasion...

I saw someone say it earlier, and I am starting to agree...they are doing these things to MAKE the Virtual items, which we are not supposed to trade or sell, worth more. The fewer there are, the more they are worth...and Ganz is spanking us with that theory.
Note: If something has no trade value, then its collectibility will decrease (it will plummet until it has no value at all!)!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 04-01-2008, 01:32 PM   #129
NaNo WC: 50,000!
Gift Guru

inlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roost

i bet its because people baught the party machine!
*note i didnt
inlovewithstitch626 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2008, 01:35 PM   #130
svandy
Gift Guru

svandy will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by inlovewithstitch626
i bet its because people baught the party machine!
*note i didnt
Maybe, but that was THEIR fault for that glitch, they were ASKING for someone to buy it. They shouldn't punish US for it!

---------- svandy added 1 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by pblavelle
THANK YOU!!!!! i NOTONLY want to read it i want to comment...... and I would HOPE that others do as well. NOthing has ever gotten doe by sitting back and being silent..........If they don't make things better, then we all know it is best to not give them any more $$$$. I surely would save ALOT!!!!! Ohhh my goodness, this is AWFUL! they can't even respond to the BBB!!!!!! and if you all will notice, the amount of complaints that didn't get resolved but when someone went to the BBB, somehow magically they did resolve some issues. Another reason we need to speak up.........I am really sorry I gave the soooo much $$$ for them to turn around and be like this......I hope many go to the site. Thanks for posting it.
BBB (what does that mean)
What is so bad?!

Last edited by svandy; 04-01-2008 at 01:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
svandy is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: