Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-01-2008, 01:18 PM   #111
shadesofblue3779
Gifted

berigirl1422 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ganz Adopts New Policy For Pet of the Month!

View Post Originally Posted by pblavelle
TRUe but no company likes negative Press. or negative from the BBB...........it may make them stop and think....if nobody does anything they will indeed just continue on like this !
Well, if they don't knock it off, we who are members on this forum and others, certainly have the opportunity to really knock them down a few pegs with a petition or two...we definitely have numbers!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2008, 01:19 PM   #112
Princess2Pea1
Gifted

SisterSue is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by mommamia3
So does this mean that if we have an animal previously adopted months ago, that is now the PET OF THE MONTH, it will count towards the total amount of POTM adoptions, so that you could have one extra POTM item in your account for that pet?
This was exactly what I was gonna say, as I have already previously adopted pink poodle, chihuahua, and for sure one frog before they were even potms. So does that mean I can have 3 extra POTM and be safe? I haven't finished reading this thread past mommamia3 post but wanted to write this before I forgot. So please don't refer/ quote other posts, if my question is already answered. Off to read the other 10 pages.
SisterSue is offline Female
Old 04-01-2008, 01:19 PM   #113
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by hip_happy_hop
I just adopted mine today! That totally stinks!
dID YU GET ALL OF your gifts, token, POTM, etc?
Old 04-01-2008, 01:19 PM   #114
Webkinz :)

vivalawebkinz is on a distinguished road

I DONT UNDERSTAND! Are you saying that if you have an exclusive item and you send it to someone then you wont get the POTM exclusive?
Im confuse? please help!
Old 04-01-2008, 01:21 PM   #115
aselena, georgemtm
Gifted
georgemtm is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by pblavelle
TRUe but no company likes negative Press. or negative from the BBB...........it may make them stop and think....if nobody does anything they will indeed just continue on like this !
Have you looked them up on BBB? It is scary the number of complaints and unresolved complaints. I looked it up on the main BBB website a month are so ago and was shocked to find they rank basically in the category of "Do not do business with this company". I was very surprised.
Old 04-01-2008, 01:21 PM   #116
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by SisterSue
This was exactly what I was gonna say, as I have already previously adopted pink poodle, chihuahua, and for sure one frog before they were even potms. So does that mean I can have 3 extra POTM and be safe? I haven't finished reading this thread past mommamia3 post but wanted to write this before I forgot. So please don't refer/ quote other posts, if my question is already answered. Off to read the other 10 pages.
SisterSue, I have the same question and thoughts. I don't really know. It hasn't been clarified. But, by the way they seem to be able to track them, I am wondering if they would know they were adopted PRIOR TO???? This is totally insane to be trying to figure all these things out for a game that is suppoed to be fun..........
Old 04-01-2008, 01:23 PM   #117
Gifted

tpyo is a glorious beacon of lighttpyo is a glorious beacon of lighttpyo is a glorious beacon of light

Well, I am really getting unhappy with Ganz. Now what is the thought behind this "new" policy. I actually would say no thought at all. I would love to have the ear of the policy makers of Ganz. They make it so we have to buy more, and get less. Exacly what does it cost in money for Ganz to give us pixels?? I love my webkinz and have spent a fortune on them, cards 8 boxes, wardrobe 7 outfits, 88 webkinz, 2 card albums, prolly 40 charms( more then one accout) I still haven't spent enough to be given pixels? Doh Ganz, what you trying to do, go out of business? This is how I am feeling today ???
I am getting close to quitting.

tpyo
tpyo is offline Female
Old 04-01-2008, 01:23 PM   #118
I have 3
Gift Guru

skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by georgemtm
Have you looked them up on BBB? It is scary the number of complaints and unresolved complaints. I looked it up on the main BBB website a month are so ago and was shocked to find they rank basically in the category of "Do not do business with this company". I was very surprised.
Can't find them on the BBB website - can you please post the link? Thanks!
skysierra is offline Female
Old 04-01-2008, 01:23 PM   #119
shadesofblue3779
Gifted

berigirl1422 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by georgemtm
Wow, then I guess they must not care.

Well, if enough people got involved, the major news carriers would definitely pick it up with a little persuasion...

I saw someone say it earlier, and I am starting to agree...they are doing these things to MAKE the Virtual items, which we are not supposed to trade or sell, worth more. The fewer there are, the more they are worth...and Ganz is spanking us with that theory.
Old 04-01-2008, 01:24 PM   #120
Gifted

Plainlyme will become famous soon enough

This is a quote from Rubygooby

They lied to you.
Becuase they told my mom weeks ago that they CAN check to see who did or didn't receive POTM or exclusives in adoptions BUT that they weren't sure if their employees were actually checking before giving out exclusives and since they were giving out a large number of them- that is why they implemented the new policy of not replacing any missing adoption pets. Also the first time my mom called him about our pig adoptions- he CHECKED the accounts to see which ones didn't receive the POTM or exclsuives before giving them to her! He said he could see that they were missing. So they flat out lied to you.

To Rubygooby: Sorry for just picking this part of your post, but you made an excellent point!

I had an experience where my first box would not open in the charm forest. I was able to finally talk to a customer rep, who asked me if I got the following prize that I should have received - the Charmling Tree. Now logic would have it that I would not have received it since I had not been able to open the first box. But in, fact, I had received it. I wasn't sure of it's name, but I told him that I was pretty sure that I had. He said that he could scan my account and make sure.
Obviously, they can scan your accounts and not just your docks. So if this is the case, then will it do any good to move exclusives to another account? I guess that as long as you don't call and complain about not receiving something then you are ok. They would have no reason to scan all of your accounts. But I find this very distrubing that they would scan your accounts just to look for POTM exclusives. There is something very wrong about all of this. Plus it is a serious misrepresentation for them to advertise the POTM the way that they do, and then change the policy without any warning, and last time that I looked, nothing posted on the site.
This is just all very wrong. How do we explain this to children? I have a hard enough time explaining why Arte now tells fibs.
This has not affected me directly yet, but will IF the May POTM is a Panda. I do really feel for those of you who have children that don't understand...because I don't understand it myself.
What a way to start the month, when we are supposed to be celebrating Webkinz day in a few weeks.
Take care,
Plainlyme
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: