Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-01-2008, 12:51 PM   #91
gostop5
Gift Guru

gostop5 is just really nicegostop5 is just really nice

Default Re: Ganz Adopts New Policy For Pet of the Month!

View Post Originally Posted by pblavelle
Mine shows that too on Asian account......... the problem is why did they change it????? Also on another note, have you entered your poodle on your Asian account? I am wondering if it osky to even adopt them?

---------- pblavelle added 1 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

GOSTOP5, was this on an Asian account or US account?
my adoption was on a us account!
gostop5 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2008, 12:54 PM   #92
I'm a PC and I'm
Gifted

coolcat528 is a jewel in the roughcoolcat528 is a jewel in the rough

I think Ganz is trying to 'punish' everyone who trades stuff for a POTM item. Their probably trying to make people learn to earn it, which is unfair. I think they should think about this story (It's not true) which will probably happen ALOT.
It was Rachel's Birthday tommorrow and Hannah wanted to get something special for her, then she remembered her very favorite party machine and sent it to her. Rachel said thank-you to her as she came to her party. She got one Pink Poodle from her parents and a bunch of other lil' kinz from her friends. She was especially excited to log her Pink Poodle in so she would get a POTM item. But she didn't because she got a birthday present from Hannah.
coolcat528 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2008, 12:55 PM   #93
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by 1Love
Ganz just keeps pushing it dont they???

They keep taking steps that shows that they are purely in it for the money & not for the fans or the product.

It made me annoyed that they kept pushing out new products, with new kinds of codes...fact is Kids (and some of us...ah hem, Older fans...) dont always have tons of money to sink in to this type of thing... Then with the POTM, it was a little wery cuz OBVIOUSLY it was a ploy to get high sales each month & such...

Then they stop the Curio Info...make it so we cant get more then one rare item in there...(My HO, is that its becuz we DO trade & to GAnz it was cutting into ppl buying some stuff...sure it was I guess, but really by how much compared to what they are making off all of us???)

But now, they are gonna hold POTM items if we were smart enough to trade??? How about the one I gave my kids (from my OWN bought, POTMs b4 I traded here???)...I am SURE many ppl have gifted out POTM items to one person or the other....

This is LAME, actually beyond lame. It just goes to show how money hungery the company is. I am very disappointed in them...And so sorry that I, and my kids & friends, have given so much money to this company!

This will, and I do mean it, WILL impact how much & what I buy now. The kids can get whenever, But for now...I think I am gonna hold off on buying any new pets (except for that cute mouse lol!!) until I have to renew....so sad.
Absolutely.......they are getting greedy and it isn't FUN for the kids anymore or us adults for that matter. I am in the process of searching for POTM items to Kinzpost to our other accounts just so that the kids can adopt the poodle and hopefully get their POTM items. There will be no more Webkinz coming into this house except for the 4 that are being shipped currently . I would cancel those if i could.....The sad thing is that it is the children that suffer from this when it is supposed to be for CHILDREN! I am sure they won't be bother by losing a few accounts tho......On one account we have 96 animals and i have to go thru all the rooms searching for the POTM items not to mention what they entered PRIOR toit being POTM...... It isn't worth the aggravation anymore. I LOVE WI and I donate to WI because Justin and Wendy work so hard to make it a safe and un site and it is great to teach the kids from............It is truly sad that Ganz has stooped sooo low.
Old 04-01-2008, 12:58 PM   #94
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Mine shows that too on Asian account......... the problem is why did they change it????? Also on another note, have you entered your poodle on your Asian account? I am wondering if it osky to even adopt them?

---------- pblavelle added 1 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

GOSTOP5, was this on an Asian account or US account?
I entered my poodle on my American account, and I did not get the POTM exclusive (had more exclusives than POTM pets).
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 04-01-2008, 12:59 PM   #95
gostop5
Gift Guru

gostop5 is just really nicegostop5 is just really nice

yes it says right in kinzpost about sending gifts to people they know we do it- why else would there be kinzpost so how can they punish us for something that they established-other items they didn't want us to trade they made un-kinzpostable like the wish tokens etc. so why didnt' they just do that to potm from the beginning if they felt that strongly about us not having extras. Don't get me wrong i don't want them to ban potm from kinzpost but they shouldn't get to change their minds midstream especially with out announcing it formally on their site. they didn't want us to move around wish tokens so they made them that way from the start- other wise they should just leave us and our potm items alone!
gostop5 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2008, 01:01 PM   #96
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by coolcat528
I think Ganz is trying to 'punish' everyone who trades stuff for a POTM item. Their probably trying to make people learn to earn it, which is unfair. I think they should think about this story (It's not true) which will probably happen ALOT.
It was Rachel's Birthday tommorrow and Hannah wanted to get something special for her, then she remembered her very favorite party machine and sent it to her. Rachel said thank-you to her as she came to her party. She got one Pink Poodle from her parents and a bunch of other lil' kinz from her friends. She was especially excited to log her Pink Poodle in so she would get a POTM item. But she didn't because she got a birthday present from Hannah.
See , that is a PERFECT example........the CHILD SUFFERS!!!! I want to apologize now for being soooo bent out of shape over this.....I don't want to offend anyone and all ofyou are certainly entitled to your own opinions....I see that some actually like this policy. I am confined to bed on treatments and Webkinz was the ONE thing that I can do with the kids......they drag their computers into the bed after kindergarden and 1st grade and we play webkinz. It is a BIG thing here as it was time to do something with the kids!!!! I am unable to do anything else. Now they are punishing the children. They couldn't wait to get here today to enter the poodle yet i have to spend all day searching for POTM items to make sure they will hopefully get theirs.I have spent $ on 5 of them but the 2 younger children don't understand.........
Old 04-01-2008, 01:02 PM   #97
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Marla
I sold the ugly gold TV in the WShop that I got POTM because I already had one. So will they know I didn't trade it? I don't want to be penalized for getting rid of it in the WShop. How messed up is this whole thing.!!
What is the point of KinzPost if you can't trade? I don't think they will penalize you. The only thing they could do is give it to you again for a POTM item, if you don't already have one in your account.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 04-01-2008, 01:02 PM   #98
E IZ CRAZY!!!!
Gifted

MattzKinz is just really niceMattzKinz is just really nice

Thankz for the info! I barely get POTM anymore, but thankz anyways!

~MattzKinz
MattzKinz is offline Male
Old 04-01-2008, 01:02 PM   #99
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I entered my poodle on my American account, and I did not get the POTM exclusive (had more exclusives than POTM pets).
Thank you for the information GOSTOP5! That is ashame about the gifts!
Old 04-01-2008, 01:03 PM   #100
I'm a PC and I'm
Gifted

coolcat528 is a jewel in the roughcoolcat528 is a jewel in the rough

See , that is a PERFECT example........the CHILD SUFFERS!!!! I want to apologize now for being soooo bent out of shape over this.....I don't want to offend anyone and all ofyou are certainly entitled to your own opinions....I see that some actually like this policy. I am confined to bed on treatments and Webkinz was the ONE thing that I can do with the kids......they drag their computers into the bed after kindergarden and 1st grade and we play webkinz. It is a BIG thing here as it was time to do something with the kids!!!! I am unable to do anything else. Now they are punishing the children. They couldn't wait to get here today to enter the poodle yet i have to spend all day searching for POTM items to make sure they will hopefully get theirs.I have spent $ on 5 of them but the 2 younger children don't understand.........
Thank-you!
coolcat528 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: