Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-01-2008, 11:00 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow UPDATED: Ganz Adopts New Policy For Pet of the Month!

UPDATE: This news has been corrected by Ganz. There have been no Pet of the Month policy changes and the missing loot bags are possibly due to a bug!

We have breaking news emerging from our forum about the Pet of the Month. A user from our forum, skysierra, has reported and the staff here at Webkinz Insider has confirmed that Ganz has changed their policy on Pet of the Month adoptions.

This new rule is especially important to those who trade for Pet of the Month items! It is rather confusing, so I'll use an example to illustrate the rule:

Let's say that today you have adopted 4 Pet of the Month pets over the past few months. In addition, you have also traded for 3 other Pet of the Month items that you really liked. So, you have adopted 4 Pet of the Month Webkinz, but have 7 Pet of the Month items, right? Ganz's new policy will not award you any Pet of the Month items until your Pet of the Month adoptions equals the number of Pet of the Month items in your account! In this situation, you would have to activate #5, #6, #7 and get no Pet of the Month items until you activate an 8th Pet of the Month!

One of our staff members has spoken with Customer Support at Webkinz and confirmed the new policy. For those that have already adopted and were not aware of the policy, there is a one time exception on an account to replace the item that you did not receive with the adoption.

For those that have traded for Pet of the Month items, we suggest that you KinzPost any "extra" items to a secondary account before adopting a new Pet of the Month on the main account.

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2008, 11:06 AM   #2
megamu
Gift Guru

megamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Ganz Adopts New Policy For Pet of the Month!

April Fools? Please? No, huh...what a lousy policy! Why would they punish their customers for receiving gifts from friends? It just doesn't seem fair! Maybe they will rethink this decision. Maybe this is their April Fools joke. One can dream.
Old 04-01-2008, 11:13 AM   #3
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

What is Ganz trying to do???? I can tell you they are pushing people away from Webkinz! This is totally ridiculous!!!! So waht if you sent a POTM GIFT to one of yur own accounts? I am still confused...do we need to Kinzpost them all out to another account before we adopt????? My brain is not computing this.......
Old 04-01-2008, 11:13 AM   #4
Gifted
Adelaide is on a distinguished road

There doesn't seem to be the slightest amount of humor in this one.

I never did like April Fool's Day.

Not a WI April Fool's joke. -fairlyoddmom

Last edited by fairlyoddmom; 04-01-2008 at 11:25 AM..
Old 04-01-2008, 11:16 AM   #5
Webkinz :)
aterne is an unknown quantity at this point

So I can't give my POTM gift to my 3 year old son without being "punished" for it the next time I make an extra adoption, one that I honestly have no need to make as I usually have the POTM anyway?

If this is an April's Fool's joke, it's a lousy one.
Old 04-01-2008, 11:16 AM   #6
WebkinzMomof2 is on a distinguished road

This is just getting worse and worse by the day. I am so disappointed in Ganz!
Old 04-01-2008, 11:22 AM   #7
snowfie
Gift Guru
proud*mom has a spectacular aura about

This is disappointing. But, I for one, am glad to have the heads up. I have only adopted 1 POTM and have all of the items from trades. I am going to finally adopt one this month.
Again thanks for the heads up.
Old 04-01-2008, 11:22 AM   #8
Ooh, Bekah eats

Maggers101 is a glorious beacon of lightMaggers101 is a glorious beacon of lightMaggers101 is a glorious beacon of light

I still don't get it. So if you already have the POTM items on your account it won't let you get more when you adopt the Pet Of The Month?
Maggers101 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2008, 11:26 AM   #9
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

i ALSO MUST add, that they claim they have no way to track it if you don't get the pOTM, this is proof that they indeed do. I don't like a company doing business this way. Now, can anyone tell me when did POTM start, how many have we had? I guess we have to count how many POTM items in each account versus how many animals? DO I have this right? This is totally insane!

---------- pblavelle added 2 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Maggers101
I still don't get it. So if you already have the POTM items on your account it won't let you get more when you adopt the Pet Of The Month?
I am waiting on more clarification. I am a bit confused. I have several animals that were entered before POTM ever started, and i am guessing that you can't have more POTM items in the account than you have animals.......i just can't remember when the POTM started to be able to check......

Last edited by pblavelle; 04-01-2008 at 11:26 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-01-2008, 11:27 AM   #10
KAF, my little angel
Gift Guru

mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!

So does this mean that if we have an animal previously adopted months ago, that is now the PET OF THE MONTH, it will count towards the total amount of POTM adoptions, so that you could have one extra POTM item in your account for that pet?
mommamia3 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: