Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-28-2008, 04:52 AM   #21
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default Re: UPDATE: Zingoz Tree Graphic Comes to Life

robbmomm, hi! and i agree with you. if the tree stayed the way it was i was gonna just put it next to my yeti forest!!!hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

it would be so neat if they made this tree a new exclusive or added some like it. i wouldnt care if i paid for it and then it was an exclusive. nobody made me buy it!!!! but im so glad i did. it jsut does its thing without me even have to put my pet by it.....................
BASMAT is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-2008, 08:38 AM   #22
pm me for ID
Gifted

lovepuppy is on a distinguished road

That is so cute, but I can't bring myself to spend real money and get nothing but a virtual item. But it would be great to have
Old 08-28-2008, 05:06 PM   #23
eric15

i want one so bad but i dont wqant to spend money

---------- eric15 added 6 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

does anybody want to trade one pm me if u do

Last edited by eric15; 08-28-2008 at 05:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-29-2008, 01:26 AM   #24
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

yeah , if you dont have the money then i get that...............................
but I GUESS im having trouble understanding why many people wont buy a delightful thing as the zingoz tree, tht you get right away and automatically for one price, due to it being a 'virtual item' but then most of us on wi go out and buy boxes of cards just to TRY TO unlock the virtual items you get if you get the whole set................ yet we already have the whole set minus two cards that unlocks the virtuals.................. so we go buy more! and how many adults really,really cant live without the plastic figurines? most of us want them for the virtual items we get. how many of us adults play with the figurines, or even our plushies???? i get that kids do, but we adults????? ww itself is all virtual. and like someone else said, a movie is a virtual item. you cant do anything with it except remember it. i say, if it will make you happy in this rough world, then buy it and smile with it......................

thats my thinking. i betcha if they lowered the price of things then all the people who were ethically against buying 'virtual items' would start buying them....... so im really confused.

im not mad at anyone for not wanting the stuff at the estore, i dont care either way right now until its proven it is undermining ww, and i dont see that yet. i am just confused as to why so many seem so angry at those of us who DO buy from the store, when all of ww is virtual. what adult wants lip gloss that tastes lousy, or kiddy mousepads and pencils and all that??? we buy them for the virtual item........................... ive read that many people have said they wont even buy the series 3 cards because they wont have any virtual cards that you can unlock prizes with, and that you only get one code.................... things like that. to me, that is the same thing as buying a virtual item with money in the estore..............................

a very valid point , however, is that the estore may take away from the new things in ww. but i dont see that yet. so thats why i continue to buy, and im really glad i have. i enjoy all my items so far......................
anyway, sorry for the long winded questions...............................
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 09-08-2008, 02:47 AM   #25
Gift Trainee

KittyFanatic is a jewel in the roughKittyFanatic is a jewel in the rough

I mostly love the e-store (with the exception of the glitch of charging my card four times last Sat!!). My only beef is with the virtual pets....
IMHO, there is no reason for the pets that have no material costs involved like the other pets to cost the same as going to the store to buy one. The virtuals should be capped at $10 max, since there is nothing tangible involved. What a big money boost to Ganz to only have to program something once and sell it over and over....

Truly, at least with the others, you get the stuffed animal to do with as you wish, or to collect. The virtuals should not be the same cost when you get no collectible critter.

Other than that, I don't mind the virtual-only purchases...
KittyFanatic is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: