Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-27-2008, 12:01 AM   #11
DES
Survivor and
Gift Guru

DES has disabled reputation

Default Re: UPDATE: Zingoz Tree Graphic Comes to Life

I just got in the estore but there wasn't any Wednesday special, ?maybe a glitch?
DES is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2008, 01:24 AM   #12
cybercin823
Webkinz :)

cybercin823 is on a distinguished road

I had a message pop on my webkinz before it cut off at two and it said that at some point in the day there will be a special. it didnt say when =( hope this helps~~Good night

Welcome my two new Pets ~ (No Pic yet sorry)Count my bat and JacklynnKenndy my Yorkie~~
cybercin823 is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 01:59 AM   #13

mywebkinzworld is on a distinguished road

thanks, i went back in and it cool! i love the way it dances.
Old 08-27-2008, 04:32 AM   #14
Lil Kinz
ShimeyShaker is on a distinguished road

The e-store has upated, a new message pops up and makes you select your country. And also the UK is on the list! :O Now I can purchase items from there!
ShimeyShaker is offline Male
Old 08-27-2008, 04:49 AM   #15
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

i love my tree now. at first it was spooky but it looked cool for haloween!!! now it is jsut adorable. im sooooooooooooooooooo glad i got one. it makes me happy to play with it.
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 06:27 AM   #16
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

thanks for the update Justin!
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 08:32 PM   #17
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

I'm glad it is working right!
Old 08-27-2008, 11:39 PM   #18
hoa, I'm
Gifted

leahsmom is just really niceleahsmom is just really nice

The minute I saw my tree down today in my account (I waited from when I bought him), he started stomping and throwing butterflies. It was so adorable. Well worth the money, in my opinion. We are enjoying him at our house! Thumbs up on that one Ganz.
leahsmom is offline Female
Old 08-28-2008, 01:12 AM   #19
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

YEAH LEAHSMOM!!!! me too. he is just the most adorable thing i have on ww!

might i give you a suggestion. i would not leave anything valuable in my dock even overnight. sometimes people have lost items. and with the estore being new you never know what kinds of new glitches there are, and sometimes i am thinking estore items may be things hackers would want to get at.

you should try to unload anything of value from your dock especially if you have over 100 items in it, as that is when ganz suggests problems can happen.

jsut a suggestion to everyone.................... i learned the hard way. and i also know that ganz is not real generous about giving you your item back.
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 08-28-2008, 04:07 AM   #20
hy not become a
Gift Guru

Robmomm has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Thank goodness for the new graphic!! I was so disappointed on Saturday when I put the tree in my yard and it was, umm well, ugly. I knew something had to be wrong because it looked so unfinished. I am very happy with the new graphic and think that it is just the cutest thing. I wish Ganz would retire some of the older exclusives and add more that are as animated and cute as this tree is.
Robmomm is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: