Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-23-2011, 08:16 AM   #1
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Update to Tournament Arena - Finish what you started

A new front page story has been added:

Update to Tournament Arena - Finish what you started

Click the image to open in full size.Exciting news has come our way from the Webkinz World Kinzville Times Newspaper "What's New" section. Have you ever been involved in a game against an opponent in the Tournament Arena only to have them quit part-way through the game? You will no longer need to deal with this frustration. Now if your opponent quits you will still be able to finish the game. What a fabulous new feature!!

Thank you Webkinz World and thanks to Webkinz Insider Priceless for pointing this out to us!!
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2011, 08:17 AM   #2
I have many
Webkinz :)

Tai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Update to Tournament Arena - Finish what you started

This is awesome!!!
Tai Shan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 08:31 AM   #3
Lil Kinz

beena85 is an unknown quantity at this point

Pretty sweet! I have to say, some people are poor sports, but now we can just keep playing insead of having to start over again, that's really cool! Thanks Ganz!
beena85 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 08:33 AM   #4

Priceless has disabled reputation

This feature is too good to pass down. Everytime it's deemed that my opponent sees that they might lose, they quit and only partial money is awarded. So this is a nice move on Ganz' Part.
Priceless is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 08:40 AM   #5
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

Oh fantastic! I'll start using the tournament arena more. Although they got rid of my favourite game (whiz kinz)
NedOwl is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 09:02 AM   #6

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

I am so glad they made this!! Whenever I play in the tournament arena, I always hope they won't quit.. but they often do.
Lefty21 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 09:04 AM   #7
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I like that new feature!!!

YES!!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 09:15 AM   #8
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Fantastic idea, lots of people just close out when they know they are going to lose, it's not fair the other person to lose their prize money because someone else is a poor sport. This is much better.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 09:17 AM   #9
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

Oh! What a great update to hear about! I had long ago given up playing the Tourney games for this reason!

Thanks WI!

Thanks Priceless!!!
Lolith is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 09:37 AM   #10
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Update to Tournament Arena - Finish what you started

Thanx Electrabuzz.

Awesome! WTG Ganz! Great feature!

suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
wi!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: