Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-14-2010, 09:52 AM   #11

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber
Default Re: UPDATE Stone Age theme now available in the wShop

I love the way it 'chews'

Click the image to open in full size.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2010, 10:49 AM   #12
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

I love the plant. Maybe they should rename it "Prehistoric Venus Flytrap"...
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 11:00 AM   #13
gianna1223
Webkinz :)

gg_galaxy2002 is just really nicegg_galaxy2002 is just really nice

Love this theme! Will have to wait to get it for pinky, have to save $ for persian theme!
gg_galaxy2002 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 11:45 AM   #14
Forever2011

Forever2011 is a glorious beacon of lightForever2011 is a glorious beacon of light

Unhappy Re: UPDATE Stone Age theme now available in the wShop

This is a great theme for a dinosaur and my brother got one, but it doesn't have the walls for or the floors so now, we have to wait to get that and just get wood and colored walls! oh well! ~forever
Forever2011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 12:52 PM   #15
Diabetes Awareness

sindarin has a spectacular aura about

This theme is so awesome..very well done. Love the venus flytrap plant.
Have to wait 2 weeks for the rest...but, it's coming *
sindarin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 01:06 PM   #16
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks & great info. The theme is super !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 03:32 PM   #17

ManyPets is a glorious beacon of lightManyPets is a glorious beacon of lightManyPets is a glorious beacon of light

Does anyone know if a theme was retired as well, or is this just new without replacing something?
ManyPets is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 12:19 AM   #18
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

thank you so much ganz for giving us a new outdoor theme finally. this makes me happy. i like this theme too , i wish it had more realistic staggered lines for the tables and stuff,like real rocks do, though

but im very very happy this can go outside!@ we deserved a new outside bed.

now id like to request a tent, a birdnest, and a picnic blanket bed ............ i can hope!!!
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 12:25 AM   #19
Pom
Gift Guru

Pom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by ManyPets
Does anyone know if a theme was retired as well, or is this just new without replacing something?
Someone said the theme retirement is a week or two from now.
Pom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 03:57 AM   #20
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Great new theme! Love the items, although I'm not a big fan of the flooring shown in the Theme Previews in the Wshop... but it can go outdoors too!

Tweet from Ganz last week regarding hints about the retiring theme that will NOT be available through the Curio Shop: "@1coolWWmom We will continue to give clues, but it is three weeks away so we can't give all of the details yet."
No hints as of yet though!
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: