Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-07-2010, 10:39 AM   #61
Webkinz :)

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Soccer theme Gone - Replaced by Green Leaf Theme!

The soccer theme may be back this afternoon - I have my fingers crossed - but what about the rest of it? Where are the oven, the fridge, and the counter?

As for the new theme, it is drop-dead gorgeous, with exception of wallpaper (good but off color) and floor (plain boring). The fact that it came unannounced adds credit to Ganz. Thanks!
Pitenana is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2010, 10:39 AM   #62

NicoleDriz will become famous soon enough

IT SEEMS THERE IS A GLITCH AFFECTING THE NEW WALLPAPER!

I am not sure if this is affecting anyone else, but I bought the items from the new theme (love it!), however when I placed the wallpaper in my underwater room, the pattern did not show up - it appeared as only a plain blue pattern, no flowers! Furniture seems fine as I was able to place furniture items without a problem (see image below).

Attached Images
File Type: jpgwallpaper glitch.jpg (50.1 KB, 5 views)
NicoleDriz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 10:54 AM   #63
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

WHAT?!?! Now wait a minute, wshop said we had til the 20th to shop the soccer theme and today is the 7th! I hope Ganz goofed n brings it back as we were told we have 2 more weeks to shop for the soccer theme.

The new theme is lovely! I will make a leafy room soon

Edit: I just read Ganz tweet - whew soccer game theme coming back bc it was a mistake. WHEW I'm def whshopping asap LOL!

Last edited by calabelle; 07-07-2010 at 10:59 AM..
calabelle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 11:09 AM   #64
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

I bet the fireplace is Estore, oh well lol. Still going to buy it anyways.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 11:22 AM   #65
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

I LOVE that new theme. The fireplace is to die for! I think that Ganz is probably just putting in the rest of the theme. Either that or they messed up. Ganz would publically announce if they were going to retire the theme early. Also, there possibly might not be a second part to the theme. If you remember the dog theme was missing a fireplace, and the Cafe theme was missing the posters, and couches. The kitchen part of the soccer theme didn't look too detailed so maybe it was just to fill space in the picture. Of course my first idea might be true and they're just working on it. Oh well.... Love the new theme!
Animalia is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 11:24 AM   #66
hat? I'm a

ChristmasCheer is a jewel in the roughChristmasCheer is a jewel in the rough

Cool Re: Soccer theme Gone - Replaced by Green Leaf Theme!

12:00pm kinztime the Game Goal Bed is on sale at the Curio Shop. Description states that its only available until July 20th.
ChristmasCheer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 11:29 AM   #67
Love
Gifted

taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!

I ADORE this new theme, it's my fave so far (next to the coffee shop one)... LOVE the walls!!!!
taytertots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 11:33 AM   #68

Phoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud of

YEA! Thanks for letting us know it's coming back!
Phoebe's Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 11:54 AM   #69

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Phoebe's Mom
YEA! Thanks for letting us know it's coming back!
Yes, Dixiecup, thanks for the update.

I really like the soccer theme. I think it's versatile. I had bought a complete set, but was wanting to get a few more floors and wallpapers to kind of play around with in other themes.

I like this new leaf flooring and wallpaper as well. I think it will look good with my Kinzville Park poster, window, etc......
mollee84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 12:21 PM   #70
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

Omg I'm sooo buyi his hem!!!! I hope ganz makes the fireplace wshop! It would be really mean if it was estore )
lps3cheese is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: