Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-07-2010, 08:58 AM   #41
idgie6
Webkinz :)

puppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clown

WI Subscriber
Question Re: Soccer theme Gone - Replaced by Green Leaf Theme!

View Post Originally Posted by janibabes
Let's hope they bring back the soccer theme with the rest of the items that we didn't get to buy. I love the new theme, but would really like to finish my Soccer Room.
Yeah I want to finsh my room to...
puppy girl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2010, 09:01 AM   #42
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Soccer theme Gone - Replaced by Green Leaf Theme!

I love the new Green Leaf Theme BUT what happened to the Soccer Theme???????? It's not July 20 AND not all of the items were released.
Come on Ganz FIX this!!!
And when you're fixing this, please release the rest of the Cafe Theme!!!!!!!!!!
I'm tired of waiting for the Purple Couches & Purple Chairs.
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 09:02 AM   #43
I love Owls :3

prrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by suzee
I love the new Green Leaf Theme BUT what happened to the Soccer Theme???????? It's not July 20 AND not all of the items were released.
Come on Ganz FIX this!!!
And when you're fixing this, please release the rest of the Cafe Theme!!!!!!!!!!
I'm tired of waiting for the Purple Couches & Purple Chairs.
suzee
AGREE!
prrety11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 09:09 AM   #44

disneylisa has a spectacular aura about

Nice new stuff but taking away something when they said it was going to be there until later is uncool, especially since I haven't gotten it all yet.
disneylisa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 09:11 AM   #45
Leanne
Gift Guru

aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero
aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero

I can't believe it! I had been saving up all my kinzcash and coupons to buy the soccer theme and I thought I had another week to get it all! I'm so bummed
aerogrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 09:26 AM   #46
Unregistered

Angry Re: Soccer theme Gone - Replaced by Green Leaf Theme!

this is so not fair i was gonna get the soccer theme but i needed more kinzcash i have like 3,000 so far. hopefuly they will put it back cuz it did say untill july 20.. ughhhhh i hate this. now its gonna be so rare and hard to get.
Old 07-07-2010, 09:28 AM   #47
ytsirhc

live4webkinz is just really nicelive4webkinz is just really nice

ohh that is very prettiful =)
live4webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 09:35 AM   #48
crosses
Gift Guru

crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!

I'm not sure if it's still there because I can't get into the w-shop to check, but yesterday I found the soccer theme in the room themes category. I hope it's still there.
crosses is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 09:41 AM   #49
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by crosses
I'm not sure if it's still there because I can't get into the w-shop to check, but yesterday I found the soccer theme in the room themes category. I hope it's still there.
I didn't find it there this morning after maintenance.
lamb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 09:46 AM   #50

AutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud of

Wow, love this one. can't wait to see the other half of it
AutobotJazz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: