Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-07-2010, 08:28 AM   #11
Sealegs Rose ☼
Webkinz :)

pirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Soccer theme Gone New theme in it's place

i love that wallpaper! adorable!
pirateluver034 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2010, 08:30 AM   #12
larissanicole will become famous soon enough

I like the new theme but I think it is absolutely ROTTEN that GANZ took the soccer theme 2 weeks early!!!!!! I hope it was a mistake and they put it back. I'm sure there are many kids that are going to be so upset. It takes kids a long time to earn enough money to buy a whole theme. A lot of kids were probably counting on the next 2 weeks to make money to buy more soccer stuff. Just terrible!!!! If Ganz doesn't make it right then they have lied to thousands and thousands of kids. They were the ones who put that it would be available until July 20th. Rotten Ganz, just rotten!!!!!!
larissanicole is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 08:30 AM   #13
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

That's a really pretty theme! I like it. I wonder why they removed the soccer theme early?
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 08:32 AM   #14
clu
hoa i'm addicted to

clu has a spectacular aura about

i love the new theme; but i had just saved up enough money to buy the rest of soccer! oh well . . . maybe i could mix the two themes. that would come out ok i guess . . .
clu is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 08:33 AM   #15
Call me Luna!

Ms.Pacman is just really niceMs.Pacman is just really nice

i LOVE the new theme! now i need another new room...
Ms.Pacman is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 08:35 AM   #16
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

i thought we still had till the weekend for soccer! i wanted another set!
the new items are nice too
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 08:36 AM   #17
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Thumbs up Re: Soccer theme Gone New theme in it's place

I have to say, That theme is pretty cool!
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 08:37 AM   #18
oo Hoo! I'm Gifted!
Gift Guru

kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!

What?! I hadn't finished my soccer rooms! I'm not a happy camper.
kschoice is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 08:38 AM   #19
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

We were supposed to have until July 20 for the soccer theme. I was going to do my shopping next week. They've done this in the past, by a day or two, but two weeks early is a bit much.
Amneris is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 08:39 AM   #20

iana09 will become famous soon enough

The new theme is ok, but the soccer theme was never fully released. But the soccor theme is not fully gone. It is still in the Curio Shop Click the image to open in full size.
iana09 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: