Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-08-2010, 09:04 PM   #111
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Soccer theme Gone - Replaced by Green Leaf Theme!

View Post Originally Posted by kirtoglou
I know I keep loooking after every update to see if they are going to change there mind and add it. I don't like that they show a theme, like the Stone age theme and one piece, the shower is going to be E-Store and the car is the curio shop. I don't want to have to finish a theme in the E-Store, even though I have access to the E-Store. I was thinking, maybe the couches would end up there to. Hope not. Well I wouldn't give up, maybe they will change there mind.
Thank you for understanding. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one that feels that way about the themes - and about not being able to complete them at the WShop.

There are wonderful things at the eStore (which I would love to be able to afford) but it would be nice for the WShop to be separate, and to offer nice things as well.

This past Christmas they didn't ever release a 2nd half of items - I thought they forgot but perhaps it was the beginning of partial themes/items in photos being released and I just didn't realize it. I hope they don't forget to release the rest of the Soccer theme before the 20th.

But I will not give up, thanks!
DakotaKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2010, 07:31 AM   #112
Webkinz :)

starflake is on a distinguished road

Default New room theme!

Has anyone seen the new room theme at the Wshop? Sort of a Hawaiian/environment friendly theme! What could be better?
I'm most definitely making a room with it and can't wait for the rest of the theme!
starflake is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 08:14 AM   #113
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: New room theme!

I would have liked to see a different flooring option, since the wallpaper is blue and not another shade of green. I am liking the fireplace, I just hope that when the entire theme is released it will be part of it.
We still have not found out any information on the shower for the Stone Age room and the Soccer theme is missing the kitchen items.

Overall it is a neat theme.
virtualpawprint is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 09:01 AM   #114
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by virtualpawprint
I would have liked to see a different flooring option, since the wallpaper is blue and not another shade of green. I am liking the fireplace, I just hope that when the entire theme is released it will be part of it.
We still have not found out any information on the shower for the Stone Age room and the Soccer theme is missing the kitchen items.

Overall it is a neat theme.
Ganz said the shower thing was going to be an estore item, I believe
Amygirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 09:03 AM   #115
tokio hotel loves

afgandoggy is just really niceafgandoggy is just really nice

i never NEVER have any money when those new themes come out!!
i never got the soccer bed!!! and now its this! and it's green?!!! (my fav color)
drama has now ended.....
afgandoggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 11:20 AM   #116
disney world.

loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!

i like it! its really cute, but theres not that much items!
loveaerosmith is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 11:23 AM   #117
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Quote:
I am liking the fireplace, I just hope that when the entire theme is released it will be part of it.
The "Clean and Green Fireplace" is an eStore item:

--> Green Leaf Theme - Webkinz Insider Wiki
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 06:03 PM   #118
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber
Default Re: UPDATE Soccer theme BACK - New Green Leaf Theme!

am I the only one that finds this new eco green theme a little boring?

I mean it is pretty...a few pieces...but the whole room with that pattern is a little ........

Hawaiian Hotel Room looking. jmo
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 09:53 PM   #119
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 06:33 PM   #120
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

The second half of the soccer theme didn't get released today, do you think it will come on a day other than Wednesday? This is the final week for this theme and I am becoming concerned that we aren't going to see the kitchen items. ?
DakotaKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: