Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-28-2010, 10:36 AM   #11
oopa wheepa whapa
Webkinz :)

cheekydog123 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Update: Names of the Ferret's Pet Specific Item and Pet Specific Food Revealed

I don't care about PSI's, I just care about the pet itself. And the ferret is adorable!!!
cheekydog123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2010, 10:39 AM   #12
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Update: Names of the Ferret's Pet Specific Item and Pet Specific Food Revealed

The Pet is cute thanks for the info . So many tubs though (atleast this one has a shower curtain)
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 10:41 AM   #13
jdrocco1

UnicornPegasus is on a distinguished road

I am so excited for this pet to come out in March!!! I just love ferrets
I also am not to keen on another bathtub, maybe they could have done a hammock or something since ferrets love hanging out in them. Doesn't matter though, I am still definitely getting this pet.
UnicornPegasus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 10:45 AM   #14
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

Is it just me or does the virtual pet looks like it has a fat belly?
Another tub, though the shower curtain is a nice touch.
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 11:06 AM   #15

Toby is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by rockermom
LOL who gives a Ferret a Bath? someone with a good Plastic Surgeon!

Oh well it is cute tho.
We bathe ours rarely. If you change their bedding regularly, they typically don't need one, and bathing them too often harms the oils in their skin, and they actually wind up smelling worse.

That being said, I think a hammock or some sort of sack like bed would have been a better PSI. Doesn't really matter, though. I'm buying as many of these as I can get my hands on.
Toby is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 12:46 PM   #16
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

I wish I could design the PSIs!! For the ferret, I would have a "Ferret Gym", similar to the dog and cat gym, but have it be a series of tubes that when you click on it, the ferret would race through. If they ever had a hamster, I would suggest a hamster ball or hamster "wheel" treadmill. Why oh why can't I design! too many tubs and tvs!
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 05:15 PM   #17
Lil Kinz

SeptemberRose14 is an unknown quantity at this point

The Ferrrt looks pretty cute!

it comes with a tub because Ferrets stink =-)!!!!

i think they made to many tubs and tv to your ideas are good!!

how many webkinz do you have

Last edited by SeptemberRose14; 01-28-2010 at 05:15 PM..
SeptemberRose14 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 05:20 PM   #18
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i have been waiting with many others for ganz to make a ferret. i am not really crazy about the psi, but i can deal with it.
i may end up getting 2 of these pets. i need a "faux" pet for the apartment and one i can drive people crazy with at work.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 07:11 PM   #19

shelbers91 is a jewel in the roughshelbers91 is a jewel in the rough

Gangz knows people will get the ferret anyways so they just gave it a lousy item. ferrets are bouncy, and who gives a ferret a bath? a tunnely thing would have been better, or a corner hanging ferret bed
shelbers91 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 07:11 PM   #20
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

That's such adorable titles, and I love that PSI and PSF!!! Makes me want it even more.

Thanks COWS.
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: