Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-11-2008, 12:20 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow UPDATE: Kinzville Academy Prizes

It appears the information being given out by Ganz' Customer Representatives regarding the Kinzville Academy Prizes is incorrect.* At least one of our members who was been able to complete Level 10 of the same three classes with different pets was awarded additional prize boxes.* The picture below was taken by Webkinz Insider member GreatDee on her account.*
Click the image to open in full size.

Given that members who complete Level 5 of the Cooking and Beauty Classes are not being given second Griddles or Vanities, at this point we are not certain what Ganz' intent with the awarding of the Academy Prizes is.* Here is a copy of the orignal report we received:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyschrvr
Hi, I just thought I should tell someone incase this wasn't alreay known..

I had an issue that I did not receive my 2nd griddle and vanity. I received a call back today questioning the gift boxes at the end of the classes, level 10 gifts since I was shocked by the vanity and griddle issue...

I was told by *name removed* from customer service, whom confirmed it w/ her manager, that the level 10 gift boxes are only 1 per account per class. Her extension number was *number removed*. And I spoke w/ her at about 2pm est. Just got off the phone actually.

So only one of those gift boxes will be awarded per class, even if you have 2 or 3 pets doing the classes, you will only receive the box for the first pet that completes it.

That is also the same w/ the vanity and griddle. I was given 2 duck codes for the confusion, but I thought maybe someone should know so others aren't wasting kinzcash on achieving the level 10 gifts w/ multiple pets in the same classes.

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2008, 12:33 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

karefrie is just really nicekarefrie is just really nice

Default Re: UPDATE: Kinzville Academy Prizes

That would be so disappointing to only receive one prize for completing Level 10. A person works so hard at the Academy classes and spends so much Kinzcash and it now appears to be a waste of time and money. Hopefully Ganz will change their minds and reward every pet who graduates.
karefrie is offline Female
Old 09-11-2008, 01:19 AM   #3
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

They should reward every pet who graduates! Or else after 1 pet, people will stop sending their pets to school.

Thank you for the heads up!
CrystalFlute is offline Female
Old 09-11-2008, 02:20 AM   #4
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!
luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!

Donation Award 

There are several prizes offered for each class. I have 8 pets attending in all classes and I wanted to get one of each of the prizes in every class catagory. Why in the world would they limit it to one prize per catagory for each account? That doesn't even make sense. I hope it's just a case of the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing, as is usual with Ganz.
Click the image to open in full size.
Paddington giving Ganz a hard stare, indeed!

Last edited by luvwebkinz; 09-11-2008 at 02:23 AM..
Old 09-11-2008, 05:15 AM   #5
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I hope this is true.... But as of a week ago, I was told i WOULD receive my extra griddle and vanity... so w/i the week, I was told no way...
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 09-11-2008, 05:24 AM   #6
HEY! I'M BACKERSSSS!

Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 

Thanks for the news!
Franks is offline Female
Old 09-11-2008, 06:09 AM   #7
Good Luck Chefs!!

AChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guide

I sure hope that you can receive a gift box every time a pet reaches level 10, they
are charging you every time you do a class, why would they not award a gift
box every time and it takes so long to reach level 10. Same thing with the griddles
and the vanity - I sure hope they give you your second ones kellyschrvr, you
definately deserve them.
AChip is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: