Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-26-2010, 09:53 AM   #1

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Default Update: Jelly Bean and Giant Bean Plants Reported Missing

A new front page story has been added:

Update: Jelly Bean and Giant Bean Plants Reported Missing

Since the Maintenance this morning, members have been reporting the disappearance of the "Jelly Bean Plant," and "Giant Bean Plant" from their gardens. Both of these items are Estore purchased items and the seeds may not be sold, traded or sent in Kinz Post to another user.

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
If your Plants are missing, you will see a green patch of grass in the space they should be. Please do not place another garden plant or item on this space, as it could cause future problems when this glitch is resolved.

UPDATE (May 27th, 3:30pm KT): Members are now reporting that the plants have returned to their garden, or the seeds were in their dock.
MissGnomie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2010, 10:05 AM   #2
I made my avatar
Webkinz :)

woofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Jelly Bean and Giant Bean Plants Reported Missing

i feel sorry for all the people who got these (first post?)
woofywoo7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 10:09 AM   #3
wabbitslayer77 / 78

wabbitslayer77 is just really nicewabbitslayer77 is just really nice

oh man I just moved all my plants around, go figure, I read this after I moved them around;
wabbitslayer77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 10:09 AM   #4
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Well, one less plant to take care of for a while. I am sure they will fix this soon.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 10:15 AM   #5
Lillyana 1939 will become famous soon enough

I have just spoken with Ganz and they are aware of the "missing plants". They can see the plants but we cannnot, hence they seem missing to us. They are working on the glitch regarding this problem. They also asked about how long it took to load webkinz. I told them it was about a 5-6 rating. Sometimes it comes up right away, other times, long time. I also told them that yesterday, I kept getting knocked out of what I was doing and was sent somewhere else. I lost out on jobs, and games due to the glitches. They said there was a lot of glitches they are working on now.
Lillyana 1939 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 10:20 AM   #6
codyjesse1 is an unknown quantity at this point

The Avante Condo Bookshelf has gone missing from my account.
codyjesse1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 10:32 AM   #7
ell, visit my GE!
Banned
jessamineg is on a distinguished road

Thumbs down Re: Jelly Bean and Giant Bean Plants Reported Missing

i don't have the seeds but that seems very odd!!!!
wass up, Ganz????? something is very wrong here!!!!!
jessamineg is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 10:33 AM   #8

Bugga97 is a jewel in the roughBugga97 is a jewel in the rough

hmm.....thats really weird
Bugga97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 10:43 AM   #9
sknurse
sknurse is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by codyjesse1
The Avante Condo Bookshelf has gone missing from my account.
Gone for me too...so are the seeds. Seem to have been removed from the system...
sknurse is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 10:50 AM   #10
ee bit o' Irish!
Gift Guru

amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!

Mine are missing as well. I just planted my new lollipop seeds and noticed my new jelly bean plant (purchased this past weekend) is gone. I sure hope the fix this soon. It gave me a little bit of a scare.
amyms is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: