Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-11-2011, 03:54 PM   #51
Bunny Giraffes?
Webkinz :)

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Update Expected for Alyssa's Star Challenge Feature

I used the WI guide and followed the advice to keep trying the same three constellations for my missing star, and wound up getting two thrones after nearly two years of trying- the second one only a few weeks after the first!

I've been selling back any multiples over 4, because it's always so hard to get the rarest star (that's been the Lunamite for me) and I didn't think there'd ever be another use for them. Now I'm going to save them and hope for something new and fun.
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2011, 04:29 PM   #52

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

I hope it will be something like trading gems with Doug in the clubhouse
I'd love a bunch of star theme prizes
I still have no throne after 3 years, can't find that Lunamite
I haven't tried hard though, the chair never thrilled me
babymuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 04:32 PM   #53
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Goober Fan
I've still got the high council throne on my star challenge!!!!!!!!
Same on mine - it just shows an outline of the chair, and NOT the star alongside. So far anyway.
WetNose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 06:21 AM   #54
mrsumo
Gifted

mrsumo is just really nicemrsumo is just really nice

I just completed a star set in my account and got another throne. And I still see the throne shape in the cloud for my next reward for the next set. Strange. Where is this star that is mentioned in WKI???
mrsumo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 12:00 PM   #55
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

View Post Originally Posted by WetNose
Same on mine - it just shows an outline of the chair, and NOT the star alongside. So far anyway.
I think the star they're talking about is in the instructions, not in the center of the awarded stars. If you click the instructions button, it shows an outline of a star AND a throne with question marks in them. I honestly can't remember if it's always been that way or if that's a new thing.
vanberk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 03:52 PM   #56
Diabetes Awareness!

buts2 has a spectacular aura about

Good, I hope they replace the old prize. Maybe it'll be worth actually saving my stars now.
buts2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 05:46 PM   #57
Jesus Saves

Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!

Hmm VERY interesting!
Orca12296 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 12:55 AM   #58
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

Maybe it's like what they did with Doug in the Clubhouse?
nmk6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 05:27 AM   #59
Diabetes Awareness!

GreenGal17 is sweet stuff
GreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuff

I need one more star! ONE!

If I get it and when I do I Will tell everybody what the new prize is.
GreenGal17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 05:40 AM   #60
Diabetes Awareness!

GreenGal17 is sweet stuff
GreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuff

Wait, mine still shows a throne.
GreenGal17 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
stars rock

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: