Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-09-2011, 08:59 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Update Expected for Alyssa's Star Challenge Feature

A new front page story has been added:

Update Expected for Alyssa's Star Challenge Feature

Click the image to open in full size.
Following last week's Webkinz World site maintenance, many players were surprised to find a small change in the instructions for Alyssa's Star Challenge. Instead of showing an outline of a Fairy High Council Throne, the feature's grand prize, the instructions now also show the outline of a star. This has caused many players to wonder if Ganz is adding a new prize to the game.

Earlier tonight, one week after the appearance of the new star shape, Ganz released the following statement, "There's something mysterious happening in Webkinz World, and it's happening soon. All we can say right now, is save those stars!" At this point we don't know exactly what this cryptic statement means, but as soon as any details are revealed, we will bring them to you here.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2011, 09:01 PM   #2
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Update Expected for Alyssa's Star Challenge Feature

Thanks FIA.

I wondered about this because they had a survey, then changed the log in page to be Alyssa themed. But my account still showed the throne so I thought it was coincidence.

It will be so nice to see something new!
DakotaKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 09:01 PM   #3
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

kirsten600 has a brilliant futurekirsten600 has a brilliant futurekirsten600 has a brilliant futurekirsten600 has a brilliant futurekirsten600 has a brilliant future

thanks so much FIA!
kirsten600 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 09:02 PM   #4

Priceless has disabled reputation

Thanks for the info FIA! I actually saw that star right off the bat, and posted it here. It's been causing a lot of stir, that's for sure. I wonder what it is!
Priceless is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 09:07 PM   #5

fluffy12161999 is on a distinguished road

I hope that we are FINALLY able to use all those extra stars. I have believed for years that one day Ganz would give us a way to use them in a similar manner to the extra gems we collect from Arte.

I have many Fairy Council Thrones and a ton of all kinds of extra stars on all my accounts. I am looking forward to seeing what this change may be and how we can use our many stars. Now if we could all just get onto Webkinz tonight...
fluffy12161999 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 09:09 PM   #6

ellieelephant is an unknown quantity at this point

I will most defiantly try to get that!! i am only 2 stars away!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud owner of 1472 webkinz
ellieelephant is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 09:13 PM   #7
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

I knew it......I started saving my stars right after they released Doug. I was hoping they would do something similar with the star challenge. Can't wait to see what it is.
Joani is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 09:18 PM   #8

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

I am so excited, I have 4 or 5 chairs already and have between 3 and 8 on every star. I really need something different.
dartmar is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 09:20 PM   #9

webkinzmommy is a jewel in the roughwebkinzmommy is a jewel in the rough

I am only one star away from winning the throne. All I need is Magnamite. I sure hope they don't change the prize before I get my last star. I'm hoping it will be something more like a Gem Trade feature.
webkinzmommy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 09:21 PM   #10
PYT

steffeefacee is just really nicesteffeefacee is just really nice

Uhmm...What about those of us that still need stars for the throne? Do we just NOT get the throne now?
steffeefacee is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
stars rock

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: