Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-29-2007, 03:42 PM   #21
Ask me!
Banned
hollistergurl95 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Unusual Charcoal Cat!!

Whoa! That's cool =]

~Amanda
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2007, 03:43 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!

That FREAKY!
cookiemonster96 is offline Female
Old 12-29-2007, 03:44 PM   #23
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond
Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond

Hey Guys Great with the posting!!
Just Wanted To let you know i Just succesfully adopted Suzan The charcoal Cat!!

i Also bought a Gorilla(the last one) But i dont think i am going to adopt it. if i do his names going to be Tom!
Googlesboogles is offline Male
Old 12-29-2007, 03:45 PM   #24
KKMayleigh
Webkinz :)

Kkcow is an unknown quantity at this point

I saw that at a store, some did and some didnt, you could tell the ones that came in l8r and the ones that just came in, the ones that just came in had no W. Maybe they arent putting them on any more.
Kkcow is offline Female
Old 12-29-2007, 03:47 PM   #25
Impended
Gifted

impended is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats weird! My sister's charcoal cat has the W. The weird thing about hers is when she first bought it, it had a lil kinz pig tag... So we had to go and get a new tag.
Old 12-29-2007, 03:48 PM   #26
DQqueen

Wow! That's rare!
Old 12-29-2007, 03:54 PM   #27
Dwight ♥'s Beets.
Gift Guru

Tallulagirl is a name known to allTallulagirl is a name known to allTallulagirl is a name known to all

alot of webbies are like that........it was a manufacturing issue or somethin like that!
Tallulagirl is offline Male
Old 12-29-2007, 05:23 PM   #28
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

Just because it doesn't have a Magic W on it doesn't make it rare. It was just some of the older ones they made, but their not rare.

And why would we never believe this? A lot of other members have had this.
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 12-29-2007, 05:46 PM   #29
ow I'm blonde and
Gifted

penguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud of

Yeah mine has the w on its back paw. Strange but interesting!
penguinpal93 is offline Female
Old 12-29-2007, 05:48 PM   #30
Call me Yana or Miki
Gifted

mikilaapplep is a glorious beacon of lightmikilaapplep is a glorious beacon of lightmikilaapplep is a glorious beacon of light

Thats awesome! its a collectible cat!
mikilaapplep is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: