Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-20-2010, 05:37 PM   #21
Mr. and Mrs. 3/14/15
Webkinz :)

glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Unsolved Tusslepuff Recipe is now One Year Old!

Aww man
I had one of those and didn't know it was unsolved. I fed it to my pets. lol
glamour_cat_13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2010, 05:38 PM   #22
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

Unfortunately, there's no donuts, or crescents in the Wshop
000000005 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 05:44 PM   #23

peanutbutterlov is on a distinguished road

I wish i had the recipe for that looks pretty c00l XD
peanutbutterlov is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 05:47 PM   #24
Unregistered

View Post Originally Posted by amyms
Don't we have a math nerd (no offense, I am a history geek!) out there that could creat a logarithm to solve every recipe there is, food and clothes? the longest part would be coming up with a sign for each and every item in the outlet and wshop (for foods). If a graph was created, we could simply check off what has been tried, and eventually we would solve the recipes. I wish I had the computer expertise to pull this off!
I believe the word you're looking for is *algorithm*, not logarithm. Very different things.
Old 04-20-2010, 05:52 PM   #25
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by animalover48
I think that recipes aren't getting solved as fast, because WW has added so much more! For me I never have time to work on recipes because there's a lot more to do.
I know and with the new rare and then them retiring a raree my money is getting really low!!

View Post Originally Posted by amyms
Don't we have a math nerd (no offense, I am a history geek!) out there that could creat a logarithm to solve every recipe there is, food and clothes? the longest part would be coming up with a sign for each and every item in the outlet and wshop (for foods). If a graph was created, we could simply check off what has been tried, and eventually we would solve the recipes. I wish I had the computer expertise to pull this off!
View Post Originally Posted by lovingdogs101
you know what i think is that we should all t what w have already trid tat way we don't keep on trying the same thing and we would have less chocies to tried and ppl don't have to wast all there money
Check out amneris' thread and you will see what combos have been tried already
Click the image to open in full size. List of Eliminated Recipe Combinations, Volume 2
Monkeecj has a great thread and I put one together also to try to help with the unsolved recipes
Click the image to open in full size. All W-Shop Foods and Unsolved Recipe Pictures In One Convenient Place!
All W-Shop foods & how many time each was used with Descriptions
dizzydessi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 05:53 PM   #26
ow, Proud to be a

CrazyLlama is just really niceCrazyLlama is just really nice

Idk, Looks hard. That stinks its one yeat only
CrazyLlama is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 07:03 PM   #27
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Ooh poor Tusslepuff. I feel partly responsible for it making it this far. We just need to keep our focus and call in the troops.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 07:04 PM   #28

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

Wow. xD
Come on we can do this!
Aikou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 07:05 PM   #29
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

hey i had this resipe i won it
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 07:56 PM   #30
lulamae is on a distinguished road

Now this really is a challenge! I can't believe the recipe hasnt' been leaked out anywhere!
lulamae is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: