Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-25-2011, 03:00 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Unsolved Recipe Spotlight: Boiled Wyvernacle

View Post Originally Posted by mlh
I'm not sure that follows logically. Unless Ganz announced that some recipes were in the blender and some were on the stove, they all could be on the stove. Made on either the stove or in the blender doesn't preclude them all being one or the other. Hope I'm wrong. I guess we would need to check the wording of the original announcement...although Ganz may not have been exact with what they said.

"Get your pet to play with its blender and stove..." Well still not definitive but it is looking as if it should be in a blender.

I agree and the wording can go either way. I would presume that would mean that the recipes are from one or the other (stove or blender)

Then I would lean toward their being recipes from both (why wouldn't they just say stove?) and finally conclude that since the other recipes were on the stove this last one would be in the blender BUT it wouldn't be wrong if it was on the stove because as long as it is on either they haven't lied.
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2011, 03:48 PM   #12
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

View Post Originally Posted by Julep
The theory in our household is that Pastel Rilladillows was supposed to be rice, cookies and waffles, and Voilalette was supposed to be pancakes, cheese and grapes when they were originally introduced, but the recipes didn't actually get programmed into Webkinz World. Ganz apparently didn't test the recipes when they released the images and didn't discover that the programming didn't work (or wasn't there) until they used the recipes in the Recipe Hunt. They couldn't just re-program the original recipe, because everyone had tried those combinations and discovered they didn't work, so they decided to use ingredients that hadn't been available when the recipes were released to minimize the chance that someone would have tried that combination and failed before.

That's our theory. It just seems like too much time and effort went into planning the recipe hunt for Ganz to make a mistake and release incorrect hints, and we don't believe they would have planned to frustrate all of us by intentionally releasing incorrect hints. What would be the point?
I like your thoughts on this, because the chaotic nature of the change makes it seem as if something was wrong and it had to be fixed. However, the reason I wouldn't think this is true is because toaster pastry makes total sense in Pastel Rilladillows and really "completes" the recipe. Whereas waffles doesn't have any relationship to the recipe in my mind, and would cause the cookies and white rice to also lose some sensibility.

Perhaps instead someone who was making this contest was not aware of the thirteen new foods in the W Shop, so they set up the contest wrong thinking the recipes included other ingredients or used ingredients that they thought were supposed to be used because the others were a typographical mistake.

No matter how you look at it, Boiled Wyvernacle could either use or not use those 13 foods.
monkeecj is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 04:32 PM   #13
Diabetes Awareness
62798pop is on a distinguished road

What are the other 5 recipes??? Can someone list them for me.
62798pop is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 05:26 PM   #14
Gift Guru

fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible
fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by 62798pop
What are the other 5 recipes??? Can someone list them for me.
The unsolved 3 ingredient recipes are:

Spiny Sporcues
Boiled Wyvernacle
Aminkle Grog
Petallstar Pop
Murkiibuns
Falleafals
fumble99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 07:16 PM   #15
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by Julep
The theory in our household is that Pastel Rilladillows was supposed to be rice, cookies and waffles, and Voilalette was supposed to be pancakes, cheese and grapes when they were originally introduced, but the recipes didn't actually get programmed into Webkinz World. Ganz apparently didn't test the recipes when they released the images and didn't discover that the programming didn't work (or wasn't there) until they used the recipes in the Recipe Hunt. They couldn't just re-program the original recipe, because everyone had tried those combinations and discovered they didn't work, so they decided to use ingredients that hadn't been available when the recipes were released to minimize the chance that someone would have tried that combination and failed before.

That's our theory. It just seems like too much time and effort went into planning the recipe hunt for Ganz to make a mistake and release incorrect hints, and we don't believe they would have planned to frustrate all of us by intentionally releasing incorrect hints. What would be the point?
I have been thinking the same exact thing. I think Ganz intended for it to be waffles not toaster pastry as well. I have a feeling though that in the creative department they wanted recipes for all of the new ingredients so they programmed these recipes in with new ingredients even though they weren't available at the last minute.

Nevertheless it was a low blow from Ganz and I can't see myself ever getting over it. I will never cook these recipes in my life. They are by far my least favorite recipes. Even blustagush is better

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
ooOOo! I know how to solve this recipe! Simply spend ALL your kinzcash buying food to test recipes..sell ALL your WW items to get MORE Kinzcash to waste testing MORE recipes and then sit back and watch WKN tell the world how to make it out of ingredients that weren't even invented!!!

**here ends dbird's sarcastic rant***

This IS a really cool recipe..I hope our mighty solvers can figure it out soon...I humbly kneel before their superiority, as I don't have the patience (or the Kinz cash!) for such an endeavor!
I sure hope one of our dedicated chefs that was cheated out of two recipes will get the glory of solving this one. There are some great chefs that haven't had the opportunity yet to see a recipe just pop up and I so want for them all to see it some day. It is quite possibly the most incredible thing you will ever see. The moments I saw YTT and Maizealoop show up are permanently seared into my memory.

Please WKN no matter the circumstances just don't tell us anymore recipe combos. I don't care if it takes our chefs months to solve them they deserve the solve and I don't want to see anymore stolen from our solvers.

What ever happened to the trophies for these recipes as well? I guess that is just one of the mysteries.

Last edited by ClaraZ25; 02-25-2011 at 07:16 PM..
ClaraZ25 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 07:41 PM   #16

pigtoes95 has a spectacular aura about

thanks for the info
pigtoes95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 08:20 PM   #17
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Thank for passing that along FIA!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 08:24 PM   #18
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

Mm, that looks yummy.
Craftyreader is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 09:54 PM   #19
cookiekittin

cookiekittin is on a distinguished road

wow, good luck to every one!
cookiekittin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 11:47 PM   #20
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
Please WKN no matter the circumstances just don't tell us anymore recipe combos. I don't care if it takes our chefs months to solve them they deserve the solve and I don't want to see anymore stolen from our solvers.

What ever happened to the trophies for these recipes as well? I guess that is just one of the mysteries.
ClaraZ, I agree, it's a wonderful feeling when a secret recipe appears in your dock, & you suddenly think, "my goodness! This is an UNSOLVED recipe!" But for me, it was a dissappointment to not see the trophy. This is what makes me wonder. Is the trophy working w/ every first solve? I think WKN should post *when* a recipe has been solved. Maybe not the ingredients, as they did w/ Spinny. But members really have the right to know, before sinking *tons* of time & kc into solving. Has this been solved? Is the trophy still available?
momwhoplays is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: