Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-07-2009, 04:45 PM   #31
Lil Kinz
chowdercat72 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Uncarved Hallowen Pumpkins Can Now Be Carved!

I'm so bummed! I was only one candy away from getting my pumpkin. All that work for nothing.
chowdercat72 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2009, 04:55 PM   #32
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

i can't believe i haven't found any ghosts!
poochie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 05:23 PM   #33
ROCKIEjess
Webkinz :)

ROCKIEjess is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by zingyginger
Unfortunately, ALL THE TIME, not just with a pumpkin, LOL!

Try leaving the room through a door and then returning to the room again through a door. Usually works for me.
If that doesn't work, Ganz can take stuff out of your room and put it on the dock. From the Log-on page, select Customer Service, then click on "I have something stuck!" from there, you should be able to un-stick things.

View Post Originally Posted by poochie10
i can't believe i haven't found any ghosts!
The ghost hunt is over. Sorry you missed it.
ROCKIEjess is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 06:18 PM   #34
DivineMissJ
Gifted

DivineMissJ has a spectacular aura about

No Pumpkin showed up in my account yet. I've been checking it all day today. Still nothing!
DivineMissJ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 06:52 PM   #35
Jessy262

i wish everyone got a pumpkin as a halloween gift from ganz. i only need 2 more pieces of candy but it was November 2 already
Old 11-07-2009, 07:06 PM   #36

saramykitty is on a distinguished road

what about non-webkinzinsider members or guest!!!!!!!!!!!!! how do the find out about this improvement.
saramykitty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 07:41 PM   #37
LFotF

LFotF is on a distinguished road

AWESOME!! Thanks, Ganz!!

LFotF is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 07:52 PM   #38
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Thanks FIA! When I saw this thread, I went to my uncarved pumpkin. It was sitting so sad on its trophy pedestal. I clicked on it, and the candy screen appeared! and I was able to carve my pumpkin! Good move, Ganz!
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 08:59 PM   #39

DMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socks

AWESOME!! This is GREAT News!!!
Because the clubhouse was closed for a bit I was behind schedule even though I spent a lot of time trick or treating. With helpful hints from I was able to get all 12 pieces of candy just before the event was over.
While I did look at the different jack-o-lantern designs, I was hesitant to commit as it was so final. I didn't realize the Nov. 1 deadline included this as well. So, while I was happy to have my pumpkin.. I was Sad that he couldn't be a jack-o-lantern.
Until now, so Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Ganz for giving me another chance!!
DMTig is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 09:13 PM   #40
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I have no idea! I wish we could turn them so the face doesn't appear. Some of them are really ugly; they don't even look like jack-o-lanterns; they look like a 2-year old carved them out! They look cute when you design them, but they don't show up that way when the pumpkin is put in the room!

On my Asian account, I chose a design with a nose, but my pumpkin showed up without a nose (and the nose doesn't show up when I turn the pumpkin). I wish all of their noses worked properly. I have another account with a pumpkin that has a nose, but then when I turn the pumpkin the way that looks best in the room, then the nose disappears! I wish they would have told us which pumpkin features were glitched!!

I am glad that people are able to still carve their pumpkins. Stay away from the nose with the little 2 dots. That nose does not show up on the pumpkin at all. Also the 5th nose disappears on the pumpkin when the pumpkin is turned. The 9th mouth (the cute smiley one) turns into the 7th mouth when the pumpkin is turned in the room.

Good luck carving your pumpkins!

I wish they would give everyone a chance to re-carve their pumpkins!
I had that same glitch with the nose holes.The ones like dots.
Not sure if it was in my Asain acct or not?
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: