Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-07-2009, 01:17 PM   #21
Call me Zingy ;)
Banned
zingyginger is a WI addict!
zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!

Default Re: Uncarved Hallowen Pumpkins Can Now Be Carved!

View Post Originally Posted by Skipper783
I was able to carve my pumpkin (YAY!) but now it's stuck on the floor of the room I carved it in. Anybody else having this problem?
Unfortunately, ALL THE TIME, not just with a pumpkin, LOL!

Try leaving the room through a door and then returning to the room again through a door. Usually works for me.
zingyginger is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2009, 01:19 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

Marla is a splendid one to beholdMarla is a splendid one to beholdMarla is a splendid one to beholdMarla is a splendid one to behold

I don't have a pumpkin showing anywhere. Where do you find it? I went into a room and there is not pumpkin in the room on the right side like there was before.
Marla is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 01:21 PM   #23
Call me Zingy ;)
Banned
zingyginger is a WI addict!
zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by Marla
I don't have a pumpkin showing anywhere. Where do you find it? I went into a room and there is not pumpkin in the room on the right side like there was before.
Just take the pumpkin you won from the ghost hunt and put it inside the room and click on THAT pumpkin. The candy pictures will pop up.
zingyginger is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 01:30 PM   #24
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

I'm glad everyone who didn't get their Pumpkin carved gets chance to do it . I was so happy to get the Pumpkin I couldn't wait I carved it right then. That was nice of Ganz!

Thanks for the update FIA. Bob
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 02:25 PM   #25
Splendiferous
Gifted

thimbleina is a glorious beacon of lightthimbleina is a glorious beacon of lightthimbleina is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by 1withGod
And don't foget to pick you nose carefully! lol
LOL!
thimbleina is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 02:35 PM   #26
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by huhmoreplease
Oh man mine looks ugly. Anyone have any interesting ideas what to do with an ugly pumpkin with no nose?
I have no idea! I wish we could turn them so the face doesn't appear. Some of them are really ugly; they don't even look like jack-o-lanterns; they look like a 2-year old carved them out! They look cute when you design them, but they don't show up that way when the pumpkin is put in the room!

On my Asian account, I chose a design with a nose, but my pumpkin showed up without a nose (and the nose doesn't show up when I turn the pumpkin). I wish all of their noses worked properly. I have another account with a pumpkin that has a nose, but then when I turn the pumpkin the way that looks best in the room, then the nose disappears!
I wish they would have told us which pumpkin features were glitched!!

I am glad that people are able to still carve their pumpkins. Stay away from the nose with the little 2 dots. That nose does not show up on the pumpkin at all. Also the 5th nose disappears on the pumpkin when the pumpkin is turned. The 9th mouth (the cute smiley one) turns into the 7th mouth when the pumpkin is turned in the room.

Good luck carving your pumpkins!

I wish they would give everyone a chance to re-carve their pumpkins!

SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 02:38 PM   #27
Emperors Rear Guard
Banned
Kinz Krazed is a forum hero
Kinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum hero

Thanks for the info SnowCrystal! That is good to know!
Kinz Krazed is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 03:00 PM   #28
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

Dear Ganz,
Thank you for giving people this second chance to carve their pumpkins. It is trully appreciated!
Old 11-07-2009, 03:26 PM   #29
gianna67

gianna67 will become famous soon enough

cool! even though i have already carved mine it is good for other people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gianna67 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 04:05 PM   #30
dustysky34
Gift Guru

dustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

I am still disappointed beyond belief over this pumpkin thing. Neither my daughter or I were able to get a pumpkin, I did not so much as get 1 single piece of candy. We both would have just loved some of the candy of nothing else.
dustysky is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: