Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-22-2009, 12:14 PM   #41
Lil Kinz
Gonzo is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Unattainable Score for Eager Beaver Adventure Park Game

Two days ago I completed the game (level 15) in tournament mode. I was given my trophy, but got the "Oops" message. I had over 48 000 points and over 300 kinzcash which I wasn't awarded. Last night I gave it another try in tournament mode and I made it to level 14 with 35 530 points and close to 300 kinzcash and again got the message...hope they fix it soon, it is REALLY frustrating after all that time and hard work!!!
Gonzo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2009, 12:52 PM   #42
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Gonzo
Two days ago I completed the game (level 15) in tournament mode. I was given my trophy, but got the "Oops" message. I had over 48 000 points and over 300 kinzcash which I wasn't awarded. Last night I gave it another try in tournament mode and I made it to level 14 with 35 530 points and close to 300 kinzcash and again got the message...hope they fix it soon, it is REALLY frustrating after all that time and hard work!!!
If you like the game, you should try playing it straight from the arcade until they fix it in the tournament arena. It won't give you that message and you'll get your kc. Good luck!
AnthonysMommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 04:03 PM   #43
Gifted

Qbear is a name known to allQbear is a name known to allQbear is a name known to all

I played in the Arcade and got 51,240 score and the trophy and was awarded the KC. This was NOT in the tournament area...so maybe that is the only place with the issue.
Qbear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 07:00 PM   #44
Kaykohugs
Webkinz :)

kaykohugs is just really nicekaykohugs is just really nice

Has anyone gotten any word from Ganz if this is being addressed? Would be very nice to be able to play the new game int he Tourney Arena without having to worry about the error message.
kaykohugs is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 11:48 PM   #45
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

still not fixed.

Click the image to open in full size.
RedBear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 01:34 AM   #46
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I won the trophy in a tournament the other day with 47,805 KC (and didn't even win the tourney! bummer, huh?) and did not receive my 300+ KC. I was too excited about the trophy to care about the loss of KC. lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpgTrophy Eager Beaver.jpg (234.7 KB, 3 views)
TexasAnne is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 01:36 AM   #47
HuskinsdadE
Gifted

cnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no bounds
cnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no bounds

Donation Award 

Same thing. It is only in the tournament area. All of my tries in the arcade have been completed and paid out trophy and $. I tried for the first time in the Tournament area (hoping to beat some of you out for the first prize) but it still has the error sign that REDBEAR has displayed.

It's great to see everyone's success on the game. Keep it up and good luck. 300 KC in the arcade is nice, and the extra 50 kc tourney prize isn't worth the risk at this point.
cnetski is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 01:56 AM   #48
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

i didnt know it was doing that in the arena. really irritated by it. i spent over 40min on that game.

i did see the front page posting but didnt remember exactly what it said and thought it was for everywhere. since i had not received that msg in the arcade, i thought it was fixed. i'm debating calling & complaining abt it. i played that game bc we needed the 300KC and its the only game that i'm good at.

View Post Originally Posted by cnetski
Same thing. It is only in the tournament area. All of my tries in the arcade have been completed and paid out trophy and $. I tried for the first time in the Tournament area (hoping to beat some of you out for the first prize) but it still has the error sign that REDBEAR has displayed.

It's great to see everyone's success on the game. Keep it up and good luck. 300 KC in the arcade is nice, and the extra 50 kc tourney prize isn't worth the risk at this point.
you got more than one trophy? we didnt. (or i should say "i" didnt since my son cannot make it to level 15. these games arent for kids...)

Last edited by RedBear; 04-24-2009 at 01:56 AM..
RedBear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 02:18 AM   #49
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Yeah, I wish I would have known that I could win the big pile of KC in the arcde. But let's fae it....do we ever know that we will be winning a trophy?? I never would have guessed that I would, never having gotten past level 8 before that particular game. I just kept plugging at it and when I made it, I was pretty much stunned.

Hmmmm, if we could win more than one trophy, I would definately try again, but this time in the arcade!
TexasAnne is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 02:06 PM   #50
Webkinz :)
trishohara is on a distinguished road

I got the message with about 39000 points. I don't think I will play it in the tournament arena again... In Arcade mode I get my KC, even with points over 40000.
trishohara is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: