Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-24-2009, 08:56 AM   #71
JGHart5
Webkinz :)

JGHart5 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Unannounced Update Brings New Adoption Exclusives and Much More

How do you clear the cache?
JGHart5 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2009, 08:59 AM   #72
ho U Calln Special I
Banned
UncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
NO FAIR! Arte is even MORE special for Deluxe members!!!!

Click the image to open in full size.
I know, I know
Click the image to open in full size.
Laughing my bottom off at Arte with the gold tooth. You and i think way to much alike. You just have more time than me, LOL.

By the way my first webkinz is the Skunk and his name is Stinky.
UncleTimmay is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 09:00 AM   #73
purpleska

softballska is on a distinguished road

KOOLIO! I LOVE the sandcastle! Its soooo cool! I have like 10 wsh tokens so thats what im saving for now!
softballska is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 09:02 AM   #74
Sholyrn
Gifted

sholyrn is just really nicesholyrn is just really nice

I'm so happy about everything they've done except one little thing, the fact that they have retired the red pane window! That was my favorite exclusive and I've only been playing webkinz for 8 months so I don't have a lot yet!

I have deluxe and I am so happy with it so far. I don't think I will ever go back to regular webkinz again.
Just some info. - I am a teenager and I guess I was lucky that my parents let me get deluxe. I did have to pay for it though. My parents think that if that's what I want to spend my money on than its okay. I even got the full year membership so I was guaranteed to have it all year. I know some of you have said that their kids without deluxe feel left out. I fully understand, but that luckily isn't the case in our house. My little sister doesn't have deluxe and she doesn't care at all. She's fine with the fact that I have it and she doesn't, and shes very happy for me when they come out with new things for deluxe members! I'm actually surprised with her because most of the time she's very sensitive with those kind of things!
sholyrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 09:02 AM   #75
ho U Calln Special I
Banned
UncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by JGHart5
How do you clear the cache?
What browser are you using? IE, google chrome, Mozilla?

If you don't get it figured out, I will help when I get out of the shower.
Old 06-24-2009, 09:03 AM   #76

1Aramus is just really nice1Aramus is just really nice

Interesting. I have all Deluxe accounts and everything is still there. Nothing has been removed. Just the new deluxe section at the Curio shop. Strange the items pictured above from 9-10 am were not in the curio deluxe part for me at that time. There has been nothing new added for the General store on any of my accounts. Don't know what's up.
1Aramus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 09:05 AM   #77
ho U Calln Special I
Banned

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by 1Aramus
Interesting. I have all Deluxe accounts and everything is still there. Nothing has been removed. Just the new deluxe section at the Curio shop. Strange the items pictured above from 9-10 am were not in the curio deluxe part for me at that time. There has been nothing new added for the General store on any of my accounts. Don't know what's up.

Clear your cache!
Old 06-24-2009, 09:06 AM   #78
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

I don't see any of the new stuff!
MeWuvKitties is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 09:06 AM   #79

MiceLover324 will become famous soon enough

Awesome!! I love the gas pump, school house desk, seaside palace sand, and magic genie lamp!! COOL BEANS!!
MiceLover324 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 09:07 AM   #80
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by likmfurry
Yeah Arte went and got porcelain veneers, maybe so he could smile at all of us when he changes the rares under our noses!

I noticed there's a second set of "Deluxe" member items in the Curio Shop. Does this mean there will be additional rares in that account eventually? When we ask Arte what time the next rare will be, will he tell us if it will be a Deluxe Rare...?

And if so- just take a guess on where the Movie Screen will show up when it does

Yeah I know, and even though I still have to save up for that really excpensive screen I still want it to be available to me!

They're doing all this stuff for deluxe members. I don't mind as long as they do stuff for us too. I mean, we might not have bought a special membership, but we've still invested a good bit of money into webkinz! Especially with $15.00 a pop!
CrabCake is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin was here!, new items!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: