Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-24-2009, 08:45 AM   #61
Falling for
Webkinz :)

GrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud of

Default Re: Unannounced Update Brings New Adoption Exclusives and Much More

View Post Originally Posted by Sararoxmysox
I don't know if anyone noticed, but Arte got a semi-makeover, and now has some funny-looking teeth when he talks!
Click the image to open in full size.

~Sara
I'm sorry it took me so long to post but I had to pick myself up off the floor after I fell down laughing so hard!!! Arte's teeth are TOO weird!! I wonder if he'll be selling Webkinz tooth whitener in the Curio Shop now!
GrandBlancGirls is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2009, 08:46 AM   #62
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Try this JG
View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Clear you Internet history, Curio...
There is a sprocket under where it says tools
Click on that
Go to internet Options
Select Delete
Select Delete Temporary Internet Files
Select Delete Cookies
Then go to your log in page and refresh
Try logging in again, you should see it then.
View Post Originally Posted by JGHart5
I do not have the second half of the Country Store in my account when I go to the W shop.

Could it only be for Deluxe Accounts? I hope not, because I cannot spend the money to go Deluxe at this time.

Is anyone else experiancing this? I checked my Sister's account, and she does not have any more of the Country Store items available either.

Thanks for checking.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 08:49 AM   #63
JGHart5

JGHart5 is on a distinguished road

Thank you, so much. But, where do you "Clear Internet History"? Sorry - I am new and need to learn a lot of this stuff.

I really appreciate your help.
JGHart5 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 08:50 AM   #64
ho U Calln Special I
Banned
UncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by GrandBlancGirls
Thanks for the news and the great pictures. I'm really glad I've been saving my wish tokens...but what to choose?
I know I need the gas pump to for my car dealership, but I wanted the Moon Rover first.

UncleTimmay is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 08:50 AM   #65
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by Sararoxmysox
I don't know if anyone noticed, but Arte got a semi-makeover, and now has some funny-looking teeth when he talks!

~Sara
NO FAIR! Arte is even MORE special for Deluxe members!!!!

I know, I know
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 08:52 AM   #66
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by tkprit
The teeth -- I noticed those too. A bit scary. FIgured he got dentures.
Yeah Arte went and got porcelain veneers, maybe so he could smile at all of us when he changes the rares under our noses!

I noticed there's a second set of "Deluxe" member items in the Curio Shop. Does this mean there will be additional rares in that account eventually? When we ask Arte what time the next rare will be, will he tell us if it will be a Deluxe Rare...?

And if so- just take a guess on where the Movie Screen will show up when it does
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 08:52 AM   #67
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

But I need the toadstool table! I liked the newest retired exclusives more then the new ones....
All the other stuff is kind of cool! Can't wait to get the fairy doll!
CrabCake is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 08:52 AM   #68
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

wow! i never expected all this when i bought deluxe. i'm loving it more and more. i love the new exclusives and potm item too
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 08:54 AM   #69
I eat PEOPLE!! jk jk

sushirox11 has a spectacular aura about

woowhoo!! all of these sound AWESOME out of all the exclusives i personally like the moon rover because its like old and new and intersting at the same time!!
sushirox11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 08:54 AM   #70
ho U Calln Special I
Banned
UncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by JGHart5
I do not have the second half of the Country Store in my account when I go to the W shop.

Could it only be for Deluxe Accounts? I hope not, because I cannot spend the money to go Deluxe at this time.

Is anyone else experiancing this? I checked my Sister's account, and she does not have any more of the Country Store items available either.

Thanks for checking.

I just checked my non deluxe account and the items are there. I did have to clear the cache on one computer to get it to show them.
UncleTimmay is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin was here!, new items!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: