Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-24-2009, 08:10 AM   #41
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 
Default Re: Unannounced Upgrade brings New Adoption Exclusives and Much More

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
ok...Here is my rant:

To Whom it May Concern:

I wanted to voice my concern over the seemingly constant changes you are doing to Webkinz World. ..........................t.

I'm sorry your kids feel "left out"... I'm glad my son doesn't care about the stuff like that, he is happy with what he does have.. I do not buy the Deluxe or the Caring Valley and all either.. but he is ok with that.
kellyschrvr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2009, 08:12 AM   #42
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by kellyschrvr
I'm sorry your kids feel "left out"... I'm glad my son doesn't care about the stuff like that, he is happy with what he does have.. I do not buy the Deluxe or the Caring Valley and all either.. but he is ok with that.
Maybe it's a boy thing-my son doesn't care as much either...My daughter (she's younger also) gets really really upset. She doesn't understand...

I'm just really irritated right now. I'm not sending that until I see just how often regular joes are left out of rares. If it is a once a week thing no biggie-but if it is every day??
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 08:15 AM   #43
willymo135
Webkinz :)

curioshop999 will become famous soon enough

it hasn't showed up on mt account yet!!! there are no upgrades!!!
curioshop999 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 08:16 AM   #44
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Maybe it's a boy thing-my son doesn't care as much either...My daughter (she's younger also) gets really really upset. She doesn't understand...

I'm just really irritated right now. I'm not sending that until I see just how often regular joes are left out of rares. If it is a once a week thing no biggie-but if it is every day??
I seriously hope not, that would leave you at a distinct disadvantage and put you in the position of having to trade off preciosu items to get those you really want
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 08:19 AM   #45
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I seriously hope not, that would leave you at a distinct disadvantage and put you in the position of having to trade off preciosu items to get those you really want
I'm gonna give it a week before I send my "Dbird's really mad letter." I'll wait and see how the rares goes before jumping to conclusions-but for the exact reason you just stated that is why I'm mad-but for my kids-they just feel left out.

On a lighter note-that is one way cool POTM item!!! whoohooo!
Old 06-24-2009, 08:19 AM   #46
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by curioshop999
it hasn't showed up on mt account yet!!! there are no upgrades!!!
Clear you Internet history, Curio...
There is a sprocket under where it says tools
Click on that
Go to internet Options
Select Delete
Select Delete Temporary Internet Files
Select Delete Cookies
Then go to your log in page and refresh
Try logging in again, you should see it then.
Old 06-24-2009, 08:22 AM   #47
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

LOL Sometimes I find my SON telling me "Mom you don't NEED that!"

He's pretty little too, so it is hilarious...
kellyschrvr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 08:28 AM   #48
I'm a Shabby Chic
Webkinz :)

peggios knows the way
peggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the way

Question Re: Unannounced Update Brings New Adoption Exclusives and Much More

Where do you go to look at the new adoption gifts in WW? I didn't know there was a place on there to view them unless you actually adopted another pet?????
peggios is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 08:30 AM   #49
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Default Re: Unannounced Update Brings New Adoption Exclusives and Much More

Just go to the W-shop and there is a POTM button below the categories, click on that and you should see all of them there
Old 06-24-2009, 08:30 AM   #50
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

Default Re: Unannounced Update Brings New Adoption Exclusives and Much More

View Post Originally Posted by peggios
Where do you go to look at the new adoption gifts in WW? I didn't know there was a place on there to view them unless you actually adopted another pet?????
in the wshop, along the bottom there are three different buttons I believe...Can't remember off hand-but they're there-you can see POTM, exclusive and I think superbeds...

Tags
kevinelevin was here!, new items!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: