Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-24-2009, 07:59 AM   #31
dragoneyez85
Webkinz :)

dragoneyez85 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Unannounced Upgrade brings New Adoption Exclusives and Much More

This is so cool to be still seeing the retired exclusives and being able to buy one if I want. Too bad I I don't really like any of those or I already have one or two from adoptions. So what is gone again? The blue wagon, large pane window, rainbow jelly cactus, toadstool table, and the moped...is that all? Did I see that the gemstone side table is gone too? Any others?
dragoneyez85 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2009, 08:00 AM   #32

tennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talent

I know, I think I am gonna go with a not new one though for some reason! xD
tennisstar10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 08:01 AM   #33

ollyson13 is on a distinguished road

Red face Re: Unannounced Upgrade brings New Adoption Exclusives and Much More

I don't like the new exclusives.... The gas pump is ok; I can use it for my garage.
ollyson13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 08:01 AM   #34
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

No the Gemstone table is still there.
By The way, I have noticed that regular accounts are not seeing these changes yet. I am wondering if osme of the upgrades are yet to be installed. I have both types of accounts and my Deluxe is Full on, but the regular account is lagging behind...
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 08:02 AM   #35
poke

The rest of the Store @ W Shop came out too.
Old 06-24-2009, 08:03 AM   #36
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

I think there are still some major kinks in the coding .... All my pictures were taken on my Non-deluxe account. I have relogged and cleared my cache and now the new wrapping papers and half the note paper is NOT on there. I logged into the deluxe account and they have all that I posted.

Also, we saw some interesting activity with the Curio shop items themselves .. changing, showing up one minute and not later on within the same hour.
mathmom2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 08:06 AM   #37
dragoneyez85

dragoneyez85 is on a distinguished road

That's probably it then, weirdness. Ganz is always able to come with up with new and interesting glitches.
dragoneyez85 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 08:06 AM   #38
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
No the Gemstone table is still there.
By The way, I have noticed that regular accounts are not seeing these changes yet. I am wondering if osme of the upgrades are yet to be installed. I have both types of accounts and my Deluxe is Full on, but the regular account is lagging behind...
I just have "normal" accounts... The only thing not showing up for me yet is the wrapping papers
kellyschrvr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 08:07 AM   #39
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

ok...Here is my rant:

To Whom it May Concern:

I wanted to voice my concern over the seemingly constant changes you are doing to Webkinz World.

Let me start by explaining to you why my children and ultimately myself, began using this website. WW was a fun place that my kids could go to and just have fun. It was a place where everyone was whatever animal they wanted, without any stereotypes or stress.

WW is similar to the real world in that it forces kids to “earn” money and save it if they want something special-and I have always enjoyed that idea and embraced it. If they saw something nice that they wanted they would work extra hard at a game or remember to do their jobs often and they would be able to get that item.

However, due to your increasing the amount of special features for the Deluxe members, WW is quickly becoming a place where my kids feel left out, alienated and “less than special.”

It has not crossed my mind to actually purchase a Deluxe Membership because frankly, I can’t justify spending money on something you cannot touch. Keep in mind, that my daughter alone has over 40 little Webkinz plush dolls.

My husband is currently deployed and on an Army salary, and I will not destitute our family because you are feeling a little greedy. I will, however simply stop purchasing plushies and discontinue the use of your website. Why should I spend more money (on top of large amount that has already been spent) for something that is no longer enjoyable to my kids because they are constantly wondering why they don’t get to spin a fun wheel or how come they don’t get a special rare item?

Sincerely,

A Webkinz Addict, soon to be a Recovering Webkinz Addict.
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 08:10 AM   #40
meganmonkee
Gift Guru

meganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
ok...Here is my rant:

To Whom it May Concern:

I wanted to voice my concern over the seemingly constant changes you are doing to Webkinz World.

Let me start by explaining to you why my children and ultimately myself, began using this website. WW was a fun place that my kids could go to and just have fun. It was a place where everyone was whatever animal they wanted, without any stereotypes or stress.

WW is similar to the real world in that it forces kids to “earn” money and save it if they want something special-and I have always enjoyed that idea and embraced it. If they saw something nice that they wanted they would work extra hard at a game or remember to do their jobs often and they would be able to get that item.

However, due to your increasing the amount of special features for the Deluxe members, WW is quickly becoming a place where my kids feel left out, alienated and “less than special.”

It has not crossed my mind to actually purchase a Deluxe Membership because frankly, I can’t justify spending money on something you cannot touch. Keep in mind, that my daughter alone has over 40 little Webkinz plush dolls.

My husband is currently deployed and on an Army salary, and I will not destitute our family because you are feeling a little greedy. I will, however simply stop purchasing plushies and discontinue the use of your website. Why should I spend more money (on top of large amount that has already been spent) for something that is no longer enjoyable to my kids because they are constantly wondering why they don’t get to spin a fun wheel or how come they don’t get a special rare item?

Sincerely,

A Webkinz Addict, soon to be a Recovering Webkinz Addict.
I do agree with you there, I am a kid, and my parents don't want to get me a Deluxe Account, I've begged, and I think it is unfair, Webkinz is supposed to be for kids, but GANZ has changed just to make more money
meganmonkee is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin was here!, new items!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: