Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-25-2009, 11:06 AM   #201
♥I got my Rainbows♥
Webkinz :)

Erinbeth236 is a name known to allErinbeth236 is a name known to allErinbeth236 is a name known to all

Talking Re: Unannounced Update Brings New Adoption Exclusives and Much More

OH i love the gas pump to cute !
Erinbeth236 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2009, 01:54 PM   #202

junebuggy is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Unannounced Update Brings New Adoption Exclusives and Much More

Ok, this is really random but HOW DO U MAKE A THREAD!?!? i'm new on WI and I've seen other peoples naming shops, and stuff like that. how do u make those?

HELP!!!!!
junebuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 01:59 PM   #203
hose39

LXVKFKZ7 has a spectacular aura about

Oo-la-la!!! I want them all!

View Post Originally Posted by junebuggy
Ok, this is really random but HOW DO U MAKE A THREAD!?!? i'm new on WI and I've seen other peoples naming shops, and stuff like that. how do u make those?

HELP!!!!!
Yeah how do you make a thread?
LXVKFKZ7 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 02:01 PM   #204
eleven wackies

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

I love them all.
KevinELevin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 04:58 PM   #205

Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

Oh wow those new items are quite fantastic. I really like the moon rover, that one would definately be one I'd look for. I can't wait to receive one as a gift or get one in the adoption room!

Thanks for the wonderful info Dixie.
Pandora's Box is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 04:39 AM   #206
Seashellmama is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by girlsmom
Hey I don't know if this has been brought up yet but my checkers game is different. The start screen is different and the prize amount has been reduced to $50. I'm bummed about this because checkers was my favorite way to make $.
Actually, this looks to me like a glitch, not a change- the first game you play, if you select "hard", it seems to set you to medium, anyway, with a 50kc prize, but if you go ahead and play through (and the computer plays distinctly differently, much more poorly, than it plays on "hard", so I really do think it's set to "medium") and then play another game, selecting "hard" again, then the prize shows as 75kc and you get 60kc if you win.
Seashellmama is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 09:33 AM   #207

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

Default Re: Unannounced Upgrade brings New Adoption Exclusives and Much More

View Post Originally Posted by MAMA5517
Hi there! This topic has been the MOST talked about I've ever seen. For less than the cost of 1 pack of trading cards from Hallmark ($4usd) each month you can have the Deluxe membership for 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 accounts of your choosing! How is that ridiculous? And if you signed up today, you could have the June gift and the July in less than a week! I think you might be misunderstanding the real costs involved... It IS worth it and you get almost all your money back through the eStore. You should really consider it!
i wouls like to say as kindy as possible so i don't offend anyone that i understand this logic. but trading cards are tangible. u can hold them in your hand. yes if you buy items at the e store it would make sense. but many people who are against deluxe accounts are also people who do not by deluxe items. and you know, i think some people may just not be able to afford it. we live in pretty tough times now. and because ganz is supposed to be for kids i think it's unfair. i don't think any parent likes to tell their child no you can't have that. kids are feeling left out when all their friends are getting these deluxe perks that were for everyone last week. and for somw families it's a matter of deluxe account or enough grocery money this week. i personally know a family member going through that right now. when deluxe first came out i thought it was a great idea. a cool hat and a piece of clothing, a few extra activities a day and a vacation. but now ganz it taking away from regular members to give deluxe ones an advantage and i just don't find it right. i know the math and the e store points make it a good deal. but i don't want to play for a pet without a plush when i'm being charged the same price. if ganz had made them half the price my feelings might be very different. then families who couldn't budget in a $12 plush could get access to webkinz world for only $6 for their kids. i lobvw WW and WI but all of this expense is becoming to much for me. and as i have said before i really feel bad for the kids. i want ganz to think of them and not their wallets so much. they have a great business idea. but don't take away what we already had. don't create so many features that can only be accessed by buying klips and deluxe and figures. all this stuff happened sooo fast. and it might only be a few bucks here and their but at the end of the month it really does add up into a big chunk of change.

need to make a correction and i can't find my edit button. i meant to say to some people who are against deluxe accounts are people who also don't by e store items. so the e store points that come with the deluxe account aren't meaningful to them. with or without them they are still against the e store idea too

Last edited by nicolee1978; 06-26-2009 at 09:33 AM..
nicolee1978 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 07:34 AM   #208
Emperors Rear Guard
Banned
Kinz Krazed is a forum hero
Kinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum hero

I don't know if anyone posted the Time Warp Clock (I didn't scroll through all the pages) but here it is.

Click the image to open in full size.
Kinz Krazed is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 10:16 AM   #209
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

new stuff cool
wyatt061 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 09:55 PM   #210
jackie1549

Jackie1549 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Unannounced Upgrade brings New Adoption Exclusives and Much More

Cool! I just won a moon rover in wishing well.
Jackie1549 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin was here!, new items!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: