Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-24-2009, 07:16 PM   #181
GottaLoveTheWebkinz
Webkinz :)

iheartwebkinz01 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Unannounced Update Brings New Adoption Exclusives and Much More

its really funny. i have mozilla firefox AND internet explorer.
when i log on using internet explorere, its like these "updates" never happened but then when i log in using mozzilla firefox, its back to how its supposed to be =) that makes me SUPER happy, and a little confused but mostly happy
iheartwebkinz01 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2009, 08:03 PM   #182
HOA! I'm a
Gift Trainee

kittylover12344 is just really nicekittylover12344 is just really nice

i like the clock and sandcastle, but do we really need more school desks??? we already have those!!!
kittylover12344 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 08:23 PM   #183

ollyson13 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by cozmic
Click the image to open in full size.

Lovin' the Genie!
Wow that room is awesome!!!!! I love those rocks with crystal inside of them on the gold tables soooo cool how did u get those?
ollyson13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 09:05 PM   #184

petsandpenguins is an unknown quantity at this point

I love the Seaside Palace Sand! It is so cool! I really want to get it! Deluxe Members are getting more and more stuff added to their accounts because Ganz is making all of these changes! This will be a sure fire hit to Webkinz World (by being a Deluxe Member of Webkinz World)! This is all so exciting! Webkinz World is sure getting a lot of changes done! They have sort of re-done the words and lettering at the Curio Shop, and they also gave Arte top and bottom teeth, so when he talks, you can see teeth coming up and down! They are doing TONS of changes! I love the new General Store theme by the way! I have all but one of the first part of it! I went to the W Shop to see all of the second part of the General Store theme, but it wasnt there! Has the second part of the General Store theme been there for any of you? I cant wait to purchase the whole General Store theme! It gives my Webkinz World home an older look to it by adding a General Store room!
Ciao!
petsandpenguns
petsandpenguins is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 09:07 PM   #185

catlady82467 will become famous soon enough

I think all the pictures of the new stuff is great...but other than the adoption gifts none of it is showing up on my account. the 7pm midevil item was never available in the curio shop and just checked and neither is the deluxe item for 10 (I have a deluxe memebership). Also, I read the WhizKinz and another game are back in the tournement area but they aren't showing up in mine. any ideas? has me a bit frustrated....reallly needed & wanted those to rare items today and I wasn't able to get them

Thanks everyone
catlady82467 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 09:16 PM   #186
cozmic
Gifted

cozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roost

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by ollyson13
Wow that room is awesome!!!!! I love those rocks with crystal inside of them on the gold tables soooo cool how did u get those?
They are one of the prizes given by Doug when you trade your gems with him. If you haven't already checked out Kelly's thread, here is the link all the info you need is on the first page!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...g-post-511034/
cozmic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 09:45 PM   #187
Paradisegurl is on a distinguished road

I want the moon rover so bad, you can get it for 15 tokens so I just need 4 more tokens to get it cuz i have 11 right now. I can't wait to get it, it looks awesome. I'll put it in my garage. XD
Paradisegurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 10:28 PM   #188
Zackula
Banned
Indula is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Unannounced Upgrade brings New Adoption Exclusives and Much More

View Post Originally Posted by kellyschrvr
Blue wagon, toadstool, jelly cactus, moped, and red window are gone
YES! i have all of those!
Indula is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 10:51 PM   #189
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Why didn't they retire the elephant fountain or that ugly circle of friends topiary instead of the window and the blue wagon?
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 11:24 PM   #190
Lil Kinz
girlsmom is on a distinguished road

Hey I don't know if this has been brought up yet but my checkers game is different. The start screen is different and the prize amount has been reduced to $50. I'm bummed about this because checkers was my favorite way to make $.

Thanks for all you do

Stephanie
girlsmom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin was here!, new items!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: