Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-24-2009, 02:33 PM   #161
Webkinz :)

ollyson13 is on a distinguished road

Unhappy Re: Unannounced Upgrade brings New Adoption Exclusives and Much More

View Post Originally Posted by Seahorse
I know how you and your kids feel. I don't have the deluxe either, and will never buy it. I have almost 50 pets and I hate feeling left out because I don't want to pay an insanely large amount of money when my family and I have already paid over $500 on the pets. WW isn't as fun as it used to be. I liked it when everyone was the same, no matter how much money you had to spend. With the deluxe and the E-store, this is getting ridiculous. I'm just so glad I'm not the only one who isn't buying the deluxe and feels that way.
I did get a deluxe membership but I agree with you, it's not even worth it. I'm not even enjoying my membership! And the deluxe advantage the estore is just ****!!! U bought a deluxe membership and then u have to pay even MORE money to get cool stuff?!?!! I hope webkinz makes more features for deluxe members because I'm not that happy with my membership.
ollyson13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2009, 02:34 PM   #162
ho U Calln Special I
Banned
UncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 
Default Re: Unannounced Upgrade brings New Adoption Exclusives and Much More

View Post Originally Posted by MAMA5517
Hi there! This topic has been the MOST talked about I've ever seen. For less than the cost of 1 pack of trading cards from Hallmark ($4usd) each month you can have the Deluxe membership for 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 accounts of your choosing! How is that ridiculous? And if you signed up today, you could have the June gift and the July in less than a week! I think you might be misunderstanding the real costs involved... It IS worth it and you get almost all your money back through the eStore. You should really consider it!
I don't want to even talk about how much I have invested in webkinz world, but I'll tell you this. I started in February this year, I have everything offered in the e-store since I joined and some that was already gone. I have over 250 pets, several accounts, 2 deluxe memberships and a bunch of clothes and trading cards. My point is I enjoy this right now, it makes me happy and instead of spending my money on other junk, I spend it on this junk. Ganz is a business and business's have to make money to stay in business.

My only complaint with Ganz is that instead of putting out more and more stuff that makes the already poorly programmed WW more glitchy, spend some time and money and hire a few programmers that know what the heck they are doing and fix things. I am so tired of logging out and logging back in to do things. You will spend as much as you want to spend to get what you want out of it. It's just like buying a new car or computer. They get you with all the options that you want, but if you want power windows or a dvd drive you have to pay for them. They are not excluding anyone from WW. All you are guaranteed when you buy a webkinz, is that you can play in webkinzs world. If you want the deluxe stuff, you have to buy the upgrade. Computer servers aren't cheap and neither is all the bandwidth they have to have so that thousands of people can log in at the same time. I remember when I first joined, you had to wait in line to get in to WW sometimes.

Just fix the problems that are already there before you keep adding to them.
UncleTimmay is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 03:13 PM   #163
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 
Default Re: Unannounced Update Brings New Adoption Exclusives and Much More

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Ok-regarding the updates and Arte's teeth...
FINALLY I think I figured out why I was so freaked out by him...Anyone remember Smokey and the BAndit??
Click the image to open in full size.
Too funny!!!!! Yes, if you take a close look at Arties hair...it kind of has that toupee look about it too LOL CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 03:16 PM   #164
a wee bit
Gifted

kigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Unannounced Upgrade brings New Adoption Exclusives and Much More

View Post Originally Posted by dragoneyez85
Oh wow, so I I am seeing the past? Trippy...now I don't want to log out and clear it...they will go away! *sob* Maybe I should use my tokens to buy one now that I know they are retired and will disappear. I wonder if the wish machine will let me...hmmm...
It let me buy on two accounts
kigz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 03:27 PM   #165

Sammymc has a spectacular aura about

Wow. I JUST got the blue wagon so now I have all of the newly retired one. That was really close!
Sammymc is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 03:34 PM   #166
I Wish You Would

panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum
panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum

I talked to my mom, and she said, "Oh, I forgot to clear the cache last night!" So I just did, and I'm seeing everything! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can finish my general store!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
panda886 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 03:36 PM   #167
shel66

shellbabe is on a distinguished road

I haven't come across this in this thread yet but has anyone seen the new geannie lamp? I haven't found it in the exclusive items. If anyone has it I would like to see a picture in your room. That would be cool.
shellbabe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 03:50 PM   #168
Elephantboy42
Gifted
Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!

Sadly, my account does NOT have those updates yet........
Elephantboy42 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 04:34 PM   #169

JMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to all

I'M A DELUXE MEMBER AND SO FAR THE CURIO SHOP IS SHOWING THE SAME TWELVE ITEMS FOR DELUXE AND REGULAR. WHAT'S UP WITH THAT????
JMHAMMER is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 04:38 PM   #170
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by shellbabe
I haven't come across this in this thread yet but has anyone seen the new geannie lamp? I haven't found it in the exclusive items. If anyone has it I would like to see a picture in your room. That would be cool.
Hi, the new Geannie lamp is a Pet of the Month, not an exclusive. I haven't seen anyone post a picture of it yet, but if you go to the Wshop and look at the POTMs, you can see it there. CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin was here!, new items!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: