Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-24-2009, 01:23 PM   #151
Webkinz :)

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

Default Re: Unannounced Update Brings New Adoption Exclusives and Much More

honestly i miss things sometimes. you know like obvious things, in your face kind of things. stuff that makes my friends say my intelligence sometimes takes a mini vacation. so when i saw art today i really thought he must have been like that all along and i never registered it. i'm now quite relieved that i was wrong and this new, ummmmm, addition to art is an updated version. i think i liked him better the other way. it's like he needs fixadent or something. these people at ganz must laugh their ******s off when they create something like this. to be a fly on the wall the day they came up with this idea and put it all together would have been great!

Click the image to open in full size.
nicolee1978 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2009, 01:36 PM   #152
Begin to live. ♥
Gift Guru

Seahorse knows the way
Seahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the way

Oh, cool! I'm really excited to get them!
Seahorse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 01:46 PM   #153
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

So glad I have been saving those wish tokens all this time. I was able to get the moon car and the sand castle today! Very cool. On my other accounts, I just need two to three more tokens on each and I can get the gas pump and the clock and another castle. Not really into the school desk. Hope to get the genie lamp for a POTM adoption, though I have never been lucky with those. I still never got the sea floor dandelion, or sub. Only got the sub by trading. So, I guess I won't hold my breath for the lamp! LOL! Looks cool though. Oh, the simple pleasures in life! LOL!

I have my only little treetop amusement park with my lazy river, panda slide, sand castle and submarine ride and jungle balloon ride. My webbies live better than I do!
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 01:48 PM   #154
abond429
Gift Guru

abond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of light

Ohhh love the new exclusives!!!!
abond429 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 01:48 PM   #155
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Ok-regarding the updates and Arte's teeth...
FINALLY I think I figured out why I was so freaked out by him...Anyone remember Smokey and the BAndit??
Click the image to open in full size.
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 01:52 PM   #156
Begin to live. ♥
Gift Guru

Seahorse knows the way
Seahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the way

Default Re: Unannounced Upgrade brings New Adoption Exclusives and Much More

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
ok...Here is my rant:

To Whom it May Concern:

I wanted to voice my concern over the seemingly constant changes you are doing to Webkinz World.

Let me start by explaining to you why my children and ultimately myself, began using this website. WW was a fun place that my kids could go to and just have fun. It was a place where everyone was whatever animal they wanted, without any stereotypes or stress.

WW is similar to the real world in that it forces kids to “earn” money and save it if they want something special-and I have always enjoyed that idea and embraced it. If they saw something nice that they wanted they would work extra hard at a game or remember to do their jobs often and they would be able to get that item.

However, due to your increasing the amount of special features for the Deluxe members, WW is quickly becoming a place where my kids feel left out, alienated and “less than special.”

It has not crossed my mind to actually purchase a Deluxe Membership because frankly, I can’t justify spending money on something you cannot touch. Keep in mind, that my daughter alone has over 40 little Webkinz plush dolls.

My husband is currently deployed and on an Army salary, and I will not destitute our family because you are feeling a little greedy. I will, however simply stop purchasing plushies and discontinue the use of your website. Why should I spend more money (on top of large amount that has already been spent) for something that is no longer enjoyable to my kids because they are constantly wondering why they don’t get to spin a fun wheel or how come they don’t get a special rare item?

Sincerely,

A Webkinz Addict, soon to be a Recovering Webkinz Addict.
I know how you and your kids feel. I don't have the deluxe either, and will never buy it. I have almost 50 pets and I hate feeling left out because I don't want to pay an insanely large amount of money when my family and I have already paid over $500 on the pets. WW isn't as fun as it used to be. I liked it when everyone was the same, no matter how much money you had to spend. With the deluxe and the E-store, this is getting ridiculous. I'm just so glad I'm not the only one who isn't buying the deluxe and feels that way.
Seahorse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 02:06 PM   #157
ho U Calln Special I
Banned
UncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

I wish they would have given us a heads up on the dog theme going away, I haven't had a chance to buy it yet. Come on really Ganz.

Oh they didn't get rid of it it was moved to the curio shop. Just read it on the WW home page.

Ok even cooler, I just logged in with mozilla and the cache hasn't been cleared yet, so I was just able to buy 2 of everything in the dog collection.

Last edited by UncleTimmay; 06-24-2009 at 02:16 PM..
UncleTimmay is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 02:13 PM   #158
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

Default Re: Unannounced Upgrade brings New Adoption Exclusives and Much More

View Post Originally Posted by Seahorse
I know how you and your kids feel. I don't have the deluxe either, and will never buy it. I have almost 50 pets and I hate feeling left out because I don't want to pay an insanely large amount of money when my family and I have already paid over $500 on the pets. WW isn't as fun as it used to be. I liked it when everyone was the same, no matter how much money you had to spend. With the deluxe and the E-store, this is getting ridiculous. I'm just so glad I'm not the only one who isn't buying the deluxe and feels that way.
Hi there! This topic has been the MOST talked about I've ever seen. For less than the cost of 1 pack of trading cards from Hallmark ($4usd) each month you can have the Deluxe membership for 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 accounts of your choosing! How is that ridiculous? And if you signed up today, you could have the June gift and the July in less than a week! I think you might be misunderstanding the real costs involved... It IS worth it and you get almost all your money back through the eStore. You should really consider it!
MAMA5517 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 02:15 PM   #159
katy01
Webkinz :)

horsegirl94 is a jewel in the roughhorsegirl94 is a jewel in the rough

wooohoooo!!! i love the new exclusives!! thanks for the info!!
horsegirl94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 02:22 PM   #160
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

Cool! So many new things in Webkinz World! The first thing I checked on my account is the Curio Shop, since I'm a Deluxe account, and Arte said to me I'm a special and stuff. I saw the Deluxe items on the very bottom of the things to choose from. First I went gem hunting and I found the gem of the day! I'm so lucky! It was the Cat's Eye Glint. I kept the gem because I only have one of them. Even though I'm on my third Crown of Wonder. See you later!
nmk6 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin was here!, new items!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: