Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-24-2009, 11:45 AM   #131
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

sarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Unannounced Update Brings New Adoption Exclusives and Much More

All of that stuff is really cool, but retiring more exlcusives is a bad idea, I like having lots of exclusives. But the good thing is I have retired exclusives now! Unlike last time when they retired a bunch of exclusives and I didn't have any of them.
sarastuff999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2009, 11:45 AM   #132
Webkinz :)

thememories is on a distinguished road

Cool Re: Unannounced Update Brings New Adoption Exclusives and Much More

i really like the new pet of the month, wonder if it is animated. the new exclusives are ok, not sure which to get. i wish you could preview them tho, so i could see them better. they are kind of random ,,, school desk? they should make exclusives that go w/ more themes.. idk lol i will probably get the sand castle, looks huge
thememories is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 11:50 AM   #133

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

Default Re: Unannounced Upgrade brings New Adoption Exclusives and Much More

View Post Originally Posted by meganmonkee
I do agree with you there, I am a kid, and my parents don't want to get me a Deluxe Account, I've begged, and I think it is unfair, Webkinz is supposed to be for kids, but GANZ has changed just to make more money
this makes me so sad. sometimes i get caught up in it all but it is a kids toy. it's not fair to them. and you know what i think? i think ganz knows exactly what their doing and they don't seem to mind that kids all over are having all this fun with their safe, cool, educational online toy and then within a matter of about 6 months have been excluded from half the site because by no fault of their own they can't purchase all this new stuff. the economy is so rough right now. why is ganz doing this to them? their kids. it's so frustrating and i don't even have kids.
nicolee1978 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 11:55 AM   #134
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by goldenstar
all of that stuff is cool but i haven't bought the dog theme yet hopefully it will be in the curio shop
I still have the dog theme in my wshop...have you double checked to see if you are one of the lucky ones that still show it?
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 11:57 AM   #135

ollyson13 is on a distinguished road

Now arte calls me a special member! but I never got to see what else he could have called me...He used to say I'm one of his favorite costumers but that is his level 6 speech I never got to hear level 7 speech... Hmm I wonder if the "special member" speech is level 1 deluxe that would be cool
ollyson13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 11:58 AM   #136
Buckeys1997 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Unannounced Update Brings New Adoption Exclusives and Much More

I want to be the first to get one of these! They all look so cool! :gr:
Buckeys1997 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 12:06 PM   #137

Smile Re: Unannounced Update Brings New Adoption Exclusives and Much More

View Post Originally Posted by Ziwhtam
ok, I read the announcment and went on to play the WhizKinz game. It wasnt there so I checked the W-shop and nothing had changed. None of the updates have worked for my account. Any suggestions?
Try clearing your cache or logging in later today or tomorrow

Hope that helps!
Old 06-24-2009, 12:06 PM   #138
hose39

LXVKFKZ7 has a spectacular aura about

Oh my gosh!!!!!! I love them all!!! Finally whiz kinz is back!!! It has been gone ever since I was fist a member so I don't know how to play it!!
Ganz really likes to surprise people by updating everything at once. So when you log in webkinz world you don't know what to do!!!
LXVKFKZ7 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 12:16 PM   #139

papergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no bounds
papergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no bounds

I am really confused.

This morning when I logged on, I had a new front page about the rest of the store fixtures being in the w-shop.

Now I have the same front page as yesterday about Supermodelz.
papergirl63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 12:29 PM   #140

Talking Re: Unannounced Update Brings New Adoption Exclusives and Much More

View Post Originally Posted by jagular
here is my mammoth exploring the surface of the moon

Click the image to open in full size.

i love these new exclusives!!!
LOL! Awww it's so cute.. I wish I had enough estore points to get it; it's my favorite estore pet!

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
ok...Here is my rant:

To Whom it May Concern:

I wanted to voice my concern over the seemingly constant changes you are doing to Webkinz World.

Let me start by explaining to you why my children and ultimately myself, began using this website. WW was a fun place that my kids could go to and just have fun. It was a place where everyone was whatever animal they wanted, without any stereotypes or stress.

WW is similar to the real world in that it forces kids to “earn” money and save it if they want something special-and I have always enjoyed that idea and embraced it. If they saw something nice that they wanted they would work extra hard at a game or remember to do their jobs often and they would be able to get that item.

What's your daughters username; I can send her something

However, due to your increasing the amount of special features for the Deluxe members, WW is quickly becoming a place where my kids feel left out, alienated and “less than special.”

It has not crossed my mind to actually purchase a Deluxe Membership because frankly, I can’t justify spending money on something you cannot touch. Keep in mind, that my daughter alone has over 40 little Webkinz plush dolls.

My husband is currently deployed and on an Army salary, and I will not destitute our family because you are feeling a little greedy. I will, however simply stop purchasing plushies and discontinue the use of your website. Why should I spend more money (on top of large amount that has already been spent) for something that is no longer enjoyable to my kids because they are constantly wondering why they don’t get to spin a fun wheel or how come they don’t get a special rare item?

Sincerely,

A Webkinz Addict, soon to be a Recovering Webkinz Addict.

Last edited by ollyson13; 06-24-2009 at 12:29 PM..

Tags
kevinelevin was here!, new items!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: