Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-24-2009, 11:06 AM   #121
HuskinsdadE
Gifted

cnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no bounds
cnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no bounds

Donation Award 
Default Re: Unannounced Update Brings New Adoption Exclusives and Much More

I can see all of the old ones still.

Should I spend tokens to get the newly retired ones from the Wish Factory?
cnetski is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2009, 11:08 AM   #122
mydinosaurx
Webkinz :)

mydinosaurx will become famous soon enough

So exciting!! I love when there are really good updates!!!
mydinosaurx is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 11:18 AM   #123
MY NAME IS EMMA
Gifted

coolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wonder

Whoah. That was totally unexpected. That's soooo cool.
coolawesomeAbby is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 11:18 AM   #124
I Rules!

JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

i still have wagon and stuff. Nothing new here. I did notice this morning the front page said that they added the rest of the grocery theme but then the front page changed to the webkinz super models.
JulieBear01 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 11:20 AM   #125
Kinzie2008
Gifted

Kinzie2008 has a brilliant futureKinzie2008 has a brilliant futureKinzie2008 has a brilliant futureKinzie2008 has a brilliant futureKinzie2008 has a brilliant future

If I'm not mistaken, the Wish Factory price for the 4 exclusives from the last go around are now 12 tokens vs 15 and all the newest ones from today are at the 15 value. I guess the ones that are at 10 will be the next to be considered for retirement??

Kinzie
Kinzie2008 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 11:22 AM   #126
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Unannounced Upgrade brings New Adoption Exclusives and Much More

View Post Originally Posted by Black Jax
While I admire your sentiment, you already have your answer. You stated your kids are willing to 'save up' for the things they want so...

Have each of them decide NOT to get their next Webkinz plush (thus saving an average of $10-15 per plush) and then apply that money to a Deluxe FAMILY membership which includes up to FIVE accounts for the cost of 3-5 plushies... Rather than rant at a company that is doing what companies do (try to make moeny), use your creativity to make the best of the situation!
well, not really-because long ago I made the decision not to spend money on something we can't touch...But thanks!

My DD actually plays with all of her plushies-we have a game we play with them all the time-so even if Ganz pulls the plug-at least we still have something tangible for the money...
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 11:25 AM   #127

Ziwhtam will become famous soon enough

ok, I read the announcment and went on to play the WhizKinz game. It wasnt there so I checked the W-shop and nothing had changed. None of the updates have worked for my account. Any suggestions?
Ziwhtam is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 11:29 AM   #128
dragoneyez85

dragoneyez85 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
NO FAIR! Arte is even MORE special for Deluxe members!!!!

Click the image to open in full size.
I know, I know
ROFL! Artie's got bling! You always make the best pictures!!! I would totally give you rep but apparently I have loved your stuff too much or agreed with you too much because says I need to spread the love around more with others before giving you rep again. HaHa!
dragoneyez85 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 11:39 AM   #129

goldenstar is on a distinguished road

all of that stuff is cool but i haven't bought the dog theme yet hopefully it will be in the curio shop
goldenstar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 11:43 AM   #130
anotherjenn
Gifted

AnotherJenn is just really niceAnotherJenn is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Kinzie2008
If I'm not mistaken, the Wish Factory price for the 4 exclusives from the last go around are now 12 tokens vs 15 and all the newest ones from today are at the 15 value. I guess the ones that are at 10 will be the next to be considered for retirement??

Kinzie

Oooh, interesting theory. I think you're on to something.
AnotherJenn is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin was here!, new items!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: