Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-24-2009, 09:55 AM   #101
Webkinz :)

doggiewebkinz has disabled reputation

Default Re: Unannounced Update Brings New Adoption Exclusives and Much More

Cool, I love all the new exculsives. I cant wait to get them, I think I know what I will be using the Wish Machine for very soon, the Moon Rover!

Thanks for the updates,
Doggiewebkinz
doggiewebkinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2009, 09:59 AM   #102
ait... I'm A

danceislifee96 has a spectacular aura about

they also have changed some of the looks on webkinz chef challenge. now you can use the new smilies that they have and other things
danceislifee96 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 10:09 AM   #103
Sholyrn
Gifted

sholyrn is just really nicesholyrn is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by GrandBlancGirls
I think it's really great that your parents had YOU pay for the Deluxe membership. Maybe that's why you appreciate it so much! I know when I have to work and save for things I seem to be more grateful for them once I earn them. Great post!
Thanks! You're right, I think that's part of it.
sholyrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 10:11 AM   #104

cpkDeidra is a splendid one to beholdcpkDeidra is a splendid one to beholdcpkDeidra is a splendid one to beholdcpkDeidra is a splendid one to behold

Cool! Thanks for the heads up. Can't wait to see the new items.
cpkDeidra is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 10:14 AM   #105
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

This is SO cool!
kinzcrazy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 10:17 AM   #106
anotherjenn
Gifted

AnotherJenn is just really niceAnotherJenn is just really nice

The Time Warp Clock spins around and opens up! Here's a little picture of it when it's open. It's really cool!

Click the image to open in full size.
AnotherJenn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 10:17 AM   #107
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by mathmom2
I'd be interested in seeing if they were all there after you logged out and back in again and also if you cleared your cache.
Tell you what MM2. After I get everything I need an my accounts and can't do anymore I will test that theory for you. Then come back and post the result.
Red Fire is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 10:18 AM   #108
acky for Webkinz

TheLastUnicorn4 is on a distinguished road

I have 7 accounts, one is even Deluxe, and all of these new items you say are in the Wishing Machine or the rest of the new store theme are not there on any of my accounts. All the Dog theme items and old Wish Machine stuff is there. Are others haveing the same happen to them? I have looked and it isn't posted anywhere that there are problems like mine.
TheLastUnicorn4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 10:19 AM   #109
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I am sorry to lose the large panel window and the blue wagon. I almost got some of those windows the other day and now sorry I didn't. But I do like the new exclusives pretty well. And I'll love having another chance at a rare or sales.

I am sure the dog theme will be appearing in the curio. I never thought to use those bone tables with my wooly mammoth, but I'm sure it's not too late. I expect the cat theme might be retired from the curio soon, though.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 10:19 AM   #110
acky for Webkinz

TheLastUnicorn4 is on a distinguished road

Also ARTE HAS TEETH NOW!!
TheLastUnicorn4 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin was here!, new items!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: